My Sweet Slave Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara nodded quickly. 'One more thing. Before you marry, I will tell your husband everything. He will know that he is not getting just a wife, but rather a slave, a plaything. Is that clear?'

'Yes, Daddy.'

'Go get my sweats.'

Sara stood confused for a moment. 'What?'

'Go get my sweats. While I am cooking, I don't want to burn something I am going to need later.'

Sara laughed and skipped out of the kitchen. She brought my sweats back to me and offered to put them on me. I swatted her bottom and told her to get the rest of the dinner ready.

We sat on the back porch eating our dinner, enjoying the cooling night. Spring was grudgingly giving way to summer, but the night still spoke of rain and chill. Sara shivered once. She was still naked. Her nipples were tight from the cold now. I had grabbed a shirt from the laundry, but she seemed determined to flaunt her body at me. I really wasn't complaining. She was so beautiful. It seemed a perfect time to begin her training. I knew that she expected pure sex, but serving was so much more than that.

'Clean up the table, and the kitchen. I am going into the den to read for awhile. Let me know when you have finished.'

Sara looked confused for a moment; usually we did this chore together. 'Aren't you going to help clean up?'

'Why should I? I have a slave now, I don't need to do the dishes.' I walked out of the room as she stood there sputtering. As I walked to the den, I heard her banging the dishes around a bit, muttering under her breath. In the future, I would have to deal with her attitude, but for now, it was fun to listen to her stammer a bit. I kicked back in my leather reading chair, opened the latest King thriller and tried like hell to concentrate on the words before me. It was pointless. My mind raced. I had a slave again. I was taking advantage of a daughter's love. I had a slave again.

Sara's voice broke through my reverie. 'I'm done, Daddy.'

I lowered the book to my lap and looked at her standing in the doorway. It was obvious she was no longer aroused. She had pulled on one of my old button down shirts, rolling up the sleeves to leave her hands free. She was adorable, but just a bit pissed.
'Come here, baby.' I waited as she walked over to me. She saw the glimmer in my eyes. Halfway over to me, she started to shimmy a bit, trying to look sexy, I think. Once again she looked a little like my baby girl and a lot like a grown, very hot woman. I took her left hand in mine. 'Are you sure you want to be my slave?' She nodded eyes bright again.

'Follow me.' I stood up, rearranged my once again hard cock and tingly balls under my sweats and headed out the door. I could hear her padding along behind me. I hesitated for a moment in the doorway. Should I turn left and take her down to the basement for some strict training? Or do I turn right and take her to my bed for some soft loving? She had been so good earlier, but I also wanted to know more about her experience. My intention was to punish her for her slutty ways, her cocksucking was obviously well practiced and her cunt was not virgin tight. But she was probably still a bit sore from this morning's play, so softness was in order. Tomorrow was soon enough to play Truth and Consequences.

I took the stairs at my usual quick pace, rounding the corner to my room, our room now. She wouldn't need her little girl room any more. Sara tagged along behind me, a little puppy following her Master. Soon she would understand part of a puppy's joy. The joy of belonging, pleasing, serving and of being pleasured and served.

As I entered my room, I stripped off my clothes, tossing them on top of the hamper in the bathroom. It was still a bit of a mess in there, wet clothes and towels scattered. It seemed so much longer than just yesterday, yet the evidence remained a bit damp. Once naked I sat down on my chair and beckoned to Sara who had just caught up with me. She started to pull off the shirt she was wearing. I shook my head. She walked to stand before me, moving between my legs. Lifting my hands to her face, I stroked her soft skin. She stood transfixed, bewitched by the softness. Promising myself to go slow, I moved down her arms, feeling the strength in her small arms under the well worn cotton of my shirt. I intentionally avoided stroking her breasts, much to the dismay of my growing arousal. I wanted her to feel the depth of sensuality, not just the quick bursts we had explored so far. I ran my hands back up her arms and then down her sides. I cupped her lush bottom in my hands and lifted her onto my lap. Her softness settled against me. She lowered her mouth to mine, ending in a sweet kiss. My hands moved back up to her hair, stroking her back softly. As she kissed me once more, I pulled her closer, then tipped her head to the side, nuzzling her neck. Her mouth mimicked mine, licking the bits of sweat and smoke left from grilling our dinner. My mouth tasted her sweat, her musk left from the afternoon's play. My hands roamed her back, staying on top of the shirt. I feared once I touched her skin that slowness would no longer be an option. She felt no such compunction and let her hands explore me. My nipples were treated to some soft touches. She stroked them as I had stroked hers, softer then a bit more firmly. I purred my approval, encouraging her to touch me. She remained still for a moment, maybe surprised that I enjoyed having my nipples tweaked, then returned to her labor of love. My hands weren't still either, still stroking, now moving lower, massaging her firm, tight bottom, rubbing the shirt up and down, letting her soft skin feel its gentle surface. She moaned against my neck as my hands moved closer to her soft cunt. 'Please, Daddy.'

'What, baby, what do you want?'

'Touch me, Daddy, please.' Sara pulled back and looked into my eyes. Need, desire, and pride shown from her.

Grasping the bottom of the shirt, I began to lift if over her head. I did it slowly, wanting to see her as if for the first time. Each new piece of skin was so delightful. Her strong thighs spread open over my lap, muscles lightly defined. Her soft bush, barely hiding her wet cunt. Her narrow waist with its belly was begging to be tickled. Her rib cage, it's swelling promising more. Then her full breasts. I stopped for a moment when they popped into view, once again surprised by their size, too big, really for this little body, but I wasn't complaining. My hands tugged again at the shirt and pulled it from her body. Sara looked down at me and seemed to recognize my need. She pushed her nipples towards my mouth. 'Wait, little one, wait,' I said. She whimpered and straightened her back, her hands, which had been drifting south, resumed their soft assault on my body. I let my hands fall to her thighs. I sat back and watched her look at me. She seemed fascinated by the hair on my chest, tracing its path down to my groin, stopping short of my cock and then moving back up my chest. My cock was not pleased by her neglect and jumped when her hands neared. She smiled a sweet knowing smile that women have shared with us since time began, knowing that I wanted to fuck her, wanted to sheath myself in her wetness. I smiled right back. My cock doesn't rule me (well, not often). She would be begging long before I entered her.

Sara's hands finally gave up their teasing and firmly grasped my cock. The precum coated her fingers, making her strokes so soft, so silky. My hips moved with her touch, mimicking the act of love. My hands also went into action, moving up her soft tummy to cup her tits. My thumbs rubbed against her nipples, bringing them to full attention. I closed my hands on the base of her breasts and used their fullness to bring those rosy peaks to my mouth. One by one, I sucked them in, softly, slowly arousing her. She purred when my suction increased, pushing towards me, silently asking for more. I wanted the words, so I kept up my soft teasing. I had seen what aroused her to orgasm, had experienced her need. This was the lightest of appetizers, the mere scent of a full meal. She would have to beg.

Her hands continued their torment. I could feel the orgasm boiling up from my balls, felt them tucking up, ready to shoot. Sara must also have recognized my need. She lifted her hips and moved her pussy into place at the tip of my cock. I pulled her away.
'Daddy, please, fuck me. I need to feel you inside me. I need it, Daddy.' Her sweet whimpers pleaded, her soft cunt promised, but I held back.

'Not yet, baby, not yet.' Her hands returned to their seductive movements. I let mine move lower as well and stroked the soft juncture of her thighs, feeling the downy soft hair that nestled her cunt, but not yet dipping into its wetness. Back and forth they moved. Her hips started moving from side to side, trying to capture a finger, and trying to ease the ache. Not yet, I said silently to myself, not yet. I knew that my orgasm was imminent. Sara didn't yet have enough knowledge to know. I intended to show her, the lesson would be so much more effective that way.

'Baby, I want to feel your mouth on my cock.' Sara tried to lower her head, but just couldn't quite bend enough. I pushed her gently off my thighs and moaned with relief as her mouth came down full on my cock. I came immediately, pumping my hips hard into her mouth. At the first spurt of my cum, Sara started to lift her head to get away from the blast. My hands subdued her and forced even more of my cock into her mouth. The sperm was shooting down her throat now. I loved how her soft struggles moved her hair against my thighs. My cock was nearly spent.

'Softly now, baby, hold my cock in your mouth very softly, don't move at all.' Sara's movements slowed, then stopped as my cock shrank in her mouth. I lay back and just enjoyed feeling its warmth there, feeling the tickling of her hair, the twinging of my muscles as they relaxed. I stroked her head, her ears, her neck, encouraging her to be still, to hold me in pleasure. My cock finally felt at ease as I pulled her back up to my lap. 'Thank you Baby.' She smiled up at me and nestled her head against my chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her for a moment. Her own needs, not yet met, reawakened as I stroked her back. She shifted on my lap, once again opening her thighs, exposing her slit to me. I lowered my head to her right breast and sucked firmly once again. My hands moved back to their lower position, but this time didn't tease. Instead they went straight to work. My left hand concentrated on her little love bump, encouraging it to fill with blood. The middle finger of my right hand shot straight into her very wet cunt, stroking firmly, letting my palm slap against her opening. Her hips were bucking, moving with the pace then going faster. I followed her lead, speeding up to her thrusts, then adding another finger to the fucking as she approached orgasm.

'Does my baby wanna cum?' I asked quietly. Sara nodded. 'Ask me baby, tell Daddy you want to cum, ask for Daddy to let you cum, baby.'

Sara was quiet for a moment and then said, 'Please Daddy, I want to cum, please make me cum, Daddy, I want to cum.'

I let my fingers slow down. 'You have to ask for it, baby. Slaves have to ask for permission to cum. If you cum without it, you will have to be punished, and we don't want to do that now. Just ask me, baby.'

Sara whimpered a bit, still trying to fuck herself on my fingers. I let them fall away from her. 'Daddy, please?'

'Please what baby?'

'May I please cum?'

'Good girl, yes, you may cum, cum for me sweet one.' With this, my fingers returned to their assigned positions. My left hand immediately found her sweet clit, still swollen and throbbing. Her cunt seemed even wetter as my fingers plunged in. I found the right rhythm and brought Sara to a very gentle orgasm. I never even slowed my pace as her body shook, and shuddered. Her cunt continued to spasm as my fingers stroked in and out. The soft squishing sounds melted into her moans. I felt her body building again into orgasm, and just at the peak, I stopped. Sara cried out this time. She opened her eyes in confusion and looked at me. 'Please, Daddy?'

I waited, holding still, her body was swaying as she rested on my thighs, Her hands left my shoulders were she had been using them to support herself during climax. Her right hand moved to her slit and her left to her breast.

'If you cum without permission, you will be punished and you will not cum again tonight.' I quietly stated.

Sara seemed to pull out of her daze. 'Please Daddy, may I cum?'

'Yes, baby, cum again, talk to me little one, tell me what you want.' Sara muttered something, blushing a bit. 'What do you want little one?'

'Please Daddy, will you bite my nipple a little bit?'

'Do you need the pain, little one? Does it make the pleasure better?' Sara nodded.

I put my hands back in place, but this time with a bit of difference. I still was using two fingers in her cunt, but now was pushing them in harder, faster. My left hand no longer stroked her clit, but was pinching it lightly. I wanted her to fly. I had seen the pain take her there. I wanted her to know that it was better, it was more and that she had nothing to fear from it.

I lowered my head to her breast and caught her left nipple between my teeth. I was very careful with each of the three actions to keep the pain in control. I wanted it to never exceed the pleasure, only to increase it. Sara was bucking hard on me; her moans were nearly screams of pleasure. Her cries were no longer meaningless whimpers, but were now pleas for completion. 'More, Daddy, harder, Daddy.'

Finally her body clenched in orgasm, her head thrown back in triumph and her cunt spraying its fluids into my lap. I used all my experience to keep her there. Pulling hard on her clit, biting down on her nipple, pounding my fingers into her cunt. She cried out one final time and then collapsed onto me. Her body was covered in perspiration and to no surprise, so was mine. My body had felt that act so completely, I had been so involved in her arousal, her orgasm I wasn't surprised to see my cock had also released when she did.

Sara lay against me for awhile, shuddering now and then. She was saying, thank you, thank you over and over. I just stroked her back, spreading her dew on her skin, adding to the strong smell of sex in the room. When she seemed calm, I pushed her off my lap and standing, led her into the bathroom. She wore only a beautiful smile of utter calm, the look that only well loved women wear. It made me more than just a little proud.

Chapter 4

Several hours later, in the deep of night, I awoke to the most delicious sensation. My daughter had climbed under the covers and was gently sucking me to a raging hard on. I began thrusting hard into her mouth. I loved hearing her gag under the covers and feeling her hands push against my legs to hold me back. I reached under the covers and grabbed a handful of her long hair and tugged her closer, holding her in place, fucking her mouth. She was lying next to me, her cunt near my face, her breasts pressed against my side. I transferred her hair to my other hand and began stroking her nipples, teasing them, while continuing to use her cunt mouth.

'Suck it, whore, take it down your throat, swallow Daddy's hard cock.' I growled at her, loving the feeling and the desire. Her nipples became harder as I played with them, just begging to be pinched. I, of course, did so, bringing even more moans from my little girl. Once they were sore and I was so close to coming, I brought my hand up and buried it into her snatch. I stuffed three fingers hard into her very wet cunt and began stroking them quickly, banging into her opening as though I wanted to put my whole hand there. I felt the muscles in her cunt tighten and then felt the gush from her orgasm. It was my signal to explode in her mouth, pulling back half way through and finished cumming on her face. She brought her hands up to wipe the cum off, but I had other ideas for its removal.

'Leave my cum on your face, my slut and follow me.' Now that my cock had been emptied of one vital fluid, I had another pressing need. I pulled my angel behind me and then pushed her into the shower stall.

'Squat in front of me, ass on your heels, knees spread far apart.' I watched her gingerly take the position, not sure what I had planned. I eagerly waited for the innocence to be destroyed, for her to realize I intended to piss on her, marking her as mine in yet one more way. Once she was balanced, I barked another order, 'Put your hands behind your head and don't move until I give you permission, do you understand.'

Sweet Sara nodded at me, looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

'Did you cum without permission this morning?'

Sara blushed and nodded. I stood in front of her and closed my eyes for a moment, and then feeling the rush of urine drain from me looked down at my slut. The realization that I was going to piss on her came to her face. She looked totally disgusted and for a second I thought she was going to stand up. She closed her eyes and hung her head in shame. I aimed my piss first at that nasty cunt of hers, taken by who knows how many boys. I moved the stream higher, now spraying her full tits, seeing the piss bounce off them on to her face. She turned her head in disgust, trying to get away from the spray.

I reached down and slapped her face. 'Look up at me, bitch. You disobeyed me this morning. You are lucky this is all your punishment will be, open your cunt mouth and drink me.'

Her eyes opened as she turned her head towards me. I could see the begging there, the pleading for me to stop. I didn't have a lot of flow left, but wanted to wipe the cum off her face. I pushed the last bit out, splashing on her cheeks, forcing her eyes to close once more. She shuddered in humiliation, but didn't move from the pose.

I stood there, just enjoying the power, the control I had over her. She began crying just a bit, her chest rising and falling, whimpers from her throat bouncing around the stall. And then to my surprise I heard a tinkle on the shower floor. I looked down to see piss pouring from her open slash. She tried to stop it, mid flow and was mildly successful, the flow changing to a slight trickle. I reached out and stroked her head, feeling the dampness of my piss on her.

'Finish, little one, it's okay, piss right here for Daddy, be a good girl.' Once again the floodgates opened and her urine poured from its tiny slit. I waited until she was finished and then turned on the bath water to get it warm. I stroked her head while we waited. She moved ever so slightly towards me, leaning against me softly and quietly, the sobs having stopped as soon as I had touched her.

Once the water was warm, I turned the shower on full blast and pulled my little girl into my arms. She nestled against my chest, not even coming up to my chin and we stood there for a moment, enjoying the warm water and the company. We both felt my cock start to stir against the soft skin of her belly. She put one of her hands between us and began softly stroking it, bringing it up even more. I reached down and grabbed the soap and while she continued to stroke me, started washing her skin. I enjoyed the exploration, the softness of her back, intriguing me, making me think about the marks I would leave there one day. Her full ass taunted me, still a bit red from the spankings we had shared, but not nearly red enough. As I knelt down beside her, she lost the grip on my cock. Sara spread her legs for me, letting me wash her thoroughly, enjoying my touch on her very hot cunt. I could feel the fluid still leaking from it, and wondered if the arousal was from the earlier finger fucking, or from perhaps the humiliation. I hoped it was both, I intended to do more of each of them.