My Sweet Slave Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard her start to pant, I left the cunt behind and started toying with her anus. I was certain she had allowed boys to fuck her cunt. I wasn't sure about her tender ass. When I first began to insert my finger, I had my answer. It was so tight, even my smallest finger had to fight for entrance. I was entranced. I had to have it. I began stroking against it, pushing the corner of the soap against her little brown opening, hoping to get a bit of it in. I wanted to be able to get my cock in there, although I knew it had to hurt for both of us to enjoy it. I didn't want it torn though; spoiling our fun until it healed. Sara continued to lean against the shower wall, letting me touch her, sometimes shifting her hips slightly away from me, especially when I tried to put more than my pinky into her ass. I was determined though and continued to toy with it. As she relaxed, I was able to slip my middle finger in and then two fingers - she whimpered a bit, yet they made it in. I knew my cock was much larger than two fingers, but I didn't want it opened all the way yet.

I stood up and handed her the soap. 'Wash your Daddy, baby.' I cooed to her. She eagerly took the soap, certain that I had decided her asshole was just too tight for me. She lathered the soap against my chest hair and then pushed the bubbles around my skin. I loved how excited she was, how much she seemed to want to please me. She lovingly stroked my cock, covering it with soap and then turned me around to wash my back. I leaned forward and opened my ass cheeks for her. 'Clean Daddy's ass well, little one, you will be licking it later.' Her hands faltered for a moment and then diligently soaped my anus, sending delicious feelings to my cock, engorging it even farther. She knelt behind me and ran her soapy hands up and down my legs. When she arose I turned around and lifted her up to my mouth for a kiss.

Her eyes twinkled with pleasure and pride. She knew I was hard from her touch, that she had given me pleasure. I was happy to see how contented she appeared, but wanted to see something else on that face too. I lowered her slowly to her feet. Letting her rub against my body. She moved her hand, still quite a bit soapy to my cock and began stroking it. I closed my eyes and tipped my head back, thoroughly enjoying her touch. 'Use more soap, baby, get it nice and lubed for Daddy.'

Sara grabbed the soap and ran the bar up and down my cock. I could feel how slippery it had become.

'Turn around angel, and bend over.' She spun around like the cute little cheerleader she was and lowered her head nearly to her knees. I stood for a moment enjoying the view. Her bits of cunt hair still had soap bubbles clinging to them, her pussy opened and closed as she thought about having me fuck her there. Her anus held still, but not for long. I moved in behind her and deeply bending my knees and brought my soap-covered cock against that tight little hole. As I began to push against that tight opening, Sara cried out.

'No, Daddy, that's the wrong place.' I kept pushing.

Sara's hands moved to intercept them, but I grabbed them and held them in one hand, high against her back. I used the pressure on them to hold her in place as my cock valiantly tried to enter once more. I was about to give up on this position when my hard red soldier was granted entry into her tight hole. Sara screamed and I could feel the muscles in her asshole trying in vain to push out the intruder.

'No, Daddy, please it hurts too much, please don't put it there, please let me go.' I could feel her body jerk in pain as I pushed further. I loved hearing her beg and loved being able to continue on. No safewords for my little slut. Her cries became louder, begging me to stop, telling me how much it hurt. I pulled back for a bit, letting her think I was withdrawing. Her body relaxed slightly and I took advantage of her muscles easing and slammed another two inches into her hot tight ass. Her screams nearly deafened me. My cock, even though it was barely inserted, had had enough stimulation, the screams, the pressure and the slight tint of red in the soap bubbles was enough to bring me to a roaring climax. I felt my cum push deeper inside her than my cock had, but knew that soon enough I would be deeper into that delicious tight rosebud. As I pulled away and released her hands, Sara stood up and seemed to cower in the corner of the shower. The water had begun to turn cold, so after a short rinse of my now much diminished member I turned it off. I pulled her towards me, rubbing her back. Seeming to forget that I was the cause of her pain, Sara buried her head into my chest once more and sobbed in pain. Opening the shower door, I pulled a large towel from the rack and wrapped around her. I picked up my tender baby and carried her to my bed. Ignoring my wet body, I lay down next to her and began drying her off, intentionally rubbing against her breasts, her thighs, her bottom, reawakening the horny slut hiding beneath those tears. Sara's body responded as I thought it would, her sobs ending and then the pleasure whimpers beginning. I let go of the towel and let my hands continue their work. Sara had turned her back to me, but now turned over to show me her beautiful body. I let my hands explore it once more. Her full tight breasts mounding on her chest, topped with delicious little cherries, begged to be explored. I could imagine her narrow waist in the strictest of corsets, brought down to a diameter just right for my hands to span. Her hips spread out so sweetly, adding to the curves of an incredible body. As my fingers brushed over her soft cunt hair, her legs spread in a natural surrender. I pushed them open further as I moved between them. I loved how soft they were, how the downy hair seemed to accentuate the silkiness of her skin. I moved further down her body, bringing my mouth even with her cunt. The little slut lifted her hips to me, begging for some attention. I blew cold air against her clitty, just peaking out of its soft nest.

Sara moaned, 'Please Daddy.' I continued just to blow against her cunt, now even my hands were still, not touching anywhere, just my breath touched her. Again she pleaded 'Please, Daddy.'

'Are you going to be my good little girl?' I asked in a calm voice.

'Yes, Daddy'

'Beg me to fuck your ass.' I growled at her. I wanted the surrender. I could feel her need, could feel her desire. I wanted all of it. I wanted an eager slut. Sara said nothing for a minute.

'Please, Daddy, no, not that. It hurt so much, please don't do that again.' Her little girl voice was back.

I started to rise from the bed, pushing off with my hands.

'No, Daddy, please don't go. I'll do it; you can put your cock there. Just please touch me now, please.'

'Beg for it. Beg for Daddy to fuck your ass. I want to hear you say it.'

Sara's voice was very soft, barely heard, 'Please Daddy, fuck my ass.'

'Get on your hands and knees.' I remained behind her, not letting her see that my cock had gone to sleep for a few hours. I wanted to see her surrender before I brought her to orgasm again. Sara whimpered and turned over slowly. She brought her knees up under her and lifted her body to the requested position. I was given a show of the most luscious pink canyon I had ever seen. Her pussy glistened with the dew from her arousal; her anus worked itself in and out, obviously frightened of being penetrated once again.

'Grab a pillow and bury your face in it. I don't want to hear any screams this time.'

Sara pulled a pillow and pushed her head into it. I could hear tiny sobs starting. I paused for a moment, enjoying my prize. I moved my mouth to her soft cunt and began to lap at it, tasting her cleanliness mixed with desire. I stabbed my tongue into her soft hole, and found more juices waiting for me. I sucked her dry then moved to her soft clit. Sucking it into my mouth, I felt it growing harder, a tiny dick begging for attention. Increasing the suction on her clit, I lifted a hand and slid a finger into her cunt. Sara rocked back to take more and I happily granted her wish, pushing my middle finger deep into her cunt. Her clitty seemed to hum, and then I realized it was her soft voice, begging to cum. I released my tiny prisoner from my mouth and backed away from her. She cried out begging me to fuck her. I left my finger in place, barely moving it, knowing it wouldn't be enough to bring her to orgasm.

'Please, Daddy, FUCK ME.' I waited; she knew what she had to say what she had to beg for. My finger stroked slowly, avoiding her bucking attempts to fuck her cunt harder.

'Please Daddy, Fuck my ass, please, fuck my butthole. I need to cum. Please may I CUM Daddy, PLEASE.' I moved against her, adding two more fingers to her cunt and roughly stabbed them in and out, matching the pace of her bucking hips.

'Yes, slave, cum for me, NOW.' As she reached orgasm I pulled out my fingers and slammed them into her ass. Her scream of pain belied the orgasm I could see thrashing through her cunt. I stroked them a few times and then pulled them free. Sara collapsed to the bed, her body awash in sensations, pain and pleasure swamping her.

I arose from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash the shit, blood and cunt juice from my hand. When I returned, Sara was sound asleep. I pulled the covers over her and quietly left the room. I had my slut.