My Sweet Young Asian Yoga Student Ch. 01

Story Info
I run into my favorite Asian yoga student and her sister.
1k words
3.97
37.2k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had met at the grocery store.

"OMG it's my yoga teacher Mike" your sister squealed, "You need to meet him!" and she ran up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I was tall, white, slim, grey hair at my temples and in my beard. I was wearing a dark suit and a big smile, my hand almost on your sister's ass while she pecked my cheek and hung her arms around my neck. You and your older sister are small Asian girls, young, you are just starting to mature into your tiny Asian body, but your sister is already curvy and mature with a plump ass and big round breasts. You're wearing dark gray yoga shorts and a thin gray yoga tankini top, gym shoes.

You're used to white men hitting on you, but somehow this was different as we started talking, "I see you do yoga," I said.

"No," you blushed, "I just like wearing the clothes."

"Well they make you look sexy" I said as I casually ran my fingertips up your arm, onto your shoulder, and under the strap of your top, then back down your arm.

You didn't have to look, you knew you had goose bumps up your arm and your nipples on your small breast buds were getting stiff under your top and showing through. You smiled and turned away but gave me a sexy, flirty glance. You knew I was checking out your tiny, tight Asian body. Your long black hair, soft shoulders, your firm but soft belly, wide hips, and curvy thighs. I followed you and we kept talking.

"Mike is simply the greatest yoga teacher in town" your sister said as she hung on my arm, "All the women take his class." I smiled at her, a big smile, my eyes joining in.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"19" you replied.

"Oh, you look so much younger" I said and smiled, and you thought you could hear some lust in that statement, but I still looked calm and controlled. You liked that. "You know, come to my class this Thursday night. I promise I'll take special care of you your first time."

It sounded like a command, but you took my information, blushed and smiled again. Your sister was smiling too, a sexy smile that you've never seen on her before. You felt ashamed but a quick vision of me fucking your sister doggy style, her big tits swaying back and forth, while she begged me for my cum inside her flashed through your mind, then was gone, and you felt something between your legs. Your sister just coyly smiled at you as you continued with your shopping.

That Thursday you showed up at my studio not knowing what to expect. You were wearing the same outfit and a dark red thong underneath, the sexiest one you owned. For some reason that you didn't understand, you wanted to make me happy with what you looked like.

"You look great!" I said when I saw you; that made you feel good. I put my hand on the small of your back and without asking pulled you in and gave you a small kiss on your cheek, and led you into the studio, "Take a mat and we'll get going."

My hand on your back felt good. You liked me directing you and telling you what to do. The room was warm and full of sexy young bodies, men and women. They were all barely dressed, like you. You and your sister took your mats and sat down, cross-legged.

The class went how you expected. Me telling you what to do with your body, you doing it without question. Every now and then I'd help move you into a pose, my fingers would linger on your now sweaty body, gently running down the back of your neck, under your arms on your ribs, or one time I put a hand on your sweaty belly and one on your back and moved your pelvis into place, my fingers so close to the top of your shorts, my fingertips just slipping inside your waistband. That time I held my hand there a bit longer than was necessary, and when I walked away you thought you could see my big white cock showing through my black shorts. You found yourself getting turned on by all the sweaty bodies, my touch, my commands, and your pussy was getting musky and wet, your armpits were putting out a peppery smell, you were sweating and trying hard to please me.

You noticed I was touching all the sexy women in class, they would smile, and you found yourself getting jealous and turned on at the same time, imagining me and them in different sexy situations, mostly them on their knees sucking my cock. You looked over to your sister and she seemed engrossed in watching me, almost lust-like. You had always thought she was attractive, but now, seeing her sweaty, her tight curvy body in dark green yoga pants and a sports bra, you found dark thoughts going through your mind: what did her sweaty skin feel like, taste like, what would it be like to smell and taster her pussy, to see her sucking my big dick. You realized your pussy was starting to soak through your shorts, you could smell your clove-like musk. You hoped I could smell it too.

Finally class ended with everyone laying on their backs quietly.

I came over to you and started to rub your scalp, your shoulders, down your arms. Something was gently touching your lips. You parted your lips to feel my two middle fingers enter your mouth, you could taste the salty sweat from all the women I had been touching that night. You surprised yourself by instinctively sucking them, your sexy little pink tongue running all around them, your lips closing on my fingers as you sucked, getting turned on by what was happening, your head lifting slightly off your mat to get my fingers deep in your mouth as you look me in the eyes.

Class was over, all the students were leaving, but I asked you and your sister to stay behind so I could show you some more private yoga. End of part one ...