My Swinging Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
A married woman confronts her infidelity and devises a plan.
8.6k words
4.02
24.5k
25
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers

"Amy! Hey, come over for a bit!"

I perk up and lean back from the trunk of my car, my heart skipping a beat from the sound of my name ... mostly because of the owner of the voice who called it. Terri, my new next door neighbor, was waving me over as she leans precariously out of her front door, with only a silky beige robe draped around her.

It has barely been a day since I had a wild, spontaneous sexual encounter with Terri and her husband, Greg. The previous evening, I had met the couple for dinner while my husband was out of town, we had some wine, and, well ... one thing led to another.

My mind begins to whirl as the memories I've been trying to block out all day come rushing in. I had my first sexual experience with another woman, but somehow, that didn't seem to bother me as much as my other partner. Oh, God, I fucked another man! My husband ... I ...

My thoughts trail off as I sheepishly smile and wave back at Terri. I had spent the whole night sleeping with the couple in their bed, and I woke up in the early morning sober, confused, and then very mortified. In my dazed state, I had slipped out of their house unnoticed through the back door, through our adjacent side gates, and in through the back of my own house before realizing I had been stark naked for the whole escape.

Since then, I had spent every moment pacing, panicking, and contemplating the uncharacteristic choices made the previous night.

"Just for a bit Amy ... I think, erm ... it would be best if we talked, yeah?" Terri's smile shows a hint of concern as she motions me over more earnestly.

"Yeah, I'll be ... right there," I squeak out sheepishly, closing the trunk and beginning the long walk to her front door. I wasn't worried about having caused problems in my neighbor's marriage, as it was pretty clear last night that they were an open couple. The problem is with me. I had cheated on my husband of five years, and I wasn't sure if my mind was ready to fully address that.

I reach the entryway and make quick eye contact with Terri. "Hi," I blurt out as she motions me inside.

"Hey, babe." Terri grins at me as she closes the door softly behind me. I freeze as she breezes around me and squarely faces me, her hands gently coming to rest on my shoulders. A few silent moments pass as I work up the will to look her directly in the eye.

As soon as I do, she pulls me in for a deep, passionate kiss. I don't resist her, but my arms remain dispassionately draped at my sides as she cradles my face with her slender hands. Terri tenderly ends the kiss and slowly takes a step back. Catching the tears forming in my eyes, she knowingly nods and sighs. "We have a bit to talk about, don't we babe?"

I stifle a whimper as the storm of emotions within me come to a head. "Mmm, come in, babe. Let's talk this out." Terri takes my hand and leads me to the kitchen. Pulling out a barstool, she motions for me to sit as she pours a mimosa.

I sit, feeling distraught and at a loss for words as she mixes herself a glass as well. As Terri finishes up, I manage to croak out a question. "Is, um ... is Greg here?"

Terri pauses for a moment before setting the drink on the counter in front of me. "No, babe, he's at work for the day." She pulls out the barstool directly across from me and sits down, gently nursing her own drink. "I think it's a good idea to ... fill you in about last night."

Terri takes her time describing the nature of her open marriage, how it started, what it's like, and how it has greatly improved her relationship with her husband. I mostly remain a spectator as she shares her story.

I ask probing questions, keeping myself impersonal and slightly guarded, and she responds with answers, as well as her own questions. A couple of drinks later, she turns the conversation to me.

"So, Amy ... about last night, I - we, wanted to apologize to you. We had - well, we got way too far ahead of ourselves, and it seemed that you were so into everything, without a second thought ..."

I purse my lips as a single tear rolls down my cheek. "... so, we just went with it. We should have taken it slower, let you adjust and think -"

"You're right." I interject, looking directly into Terri's gorgeous eyes. "I mean, you're right about me. I was very into it." I shift in my chair, wiping away another tear. "The thing is, if you had told me yesterday that ... last night would've happened, I just wouldn't believe it. I have never, ever, dreamed of cheating on my husband."

Tears drip more freely from my eyes as I shakily recount the details of my formerly loyal marriage to Nick, about how happy he makes me, about how much I love him and adore him. Terri's own eyes redden and well up as I share my fears and regret for our encounter.

"I don't blame you two," I shakily say as I continue to try to not break out into sobbing. Terri reaches out and grasps my hand supportively. "And i had, a really, really, um ... great time with you, and Greg."

A flash of guilt and memories blaze through my mind as I picture myself lustfully impaling myself on Greg's massive cock. The woman I imagine, I don't even recognize. I rub my temples and shake my head. "Oh, Terri, what am I going to do? I have to tell Nick, I ..."

The emotional dam breaks within me as I bury my head in my arms, sobbing. Terri gets up and caresses me from behind, gently stroking my hair as she holds me close. She lets several moments pass before she speaks up.

"We were wrong to thrust you into our world so quickly, babe. This is something that should have been addressed with you and your husband first, and we didn't allow that to happen ..." Her embrace tightens as her voice quivers. "But I don't want this to be the end for us ... Greg either! And, the same goes for you and Nick."

I turn to face her, grasping at her robe as I peer through my moistened eyes. "I cheated on my husband! I let it happen, without any hesitation. There's no ... coming back from that!"

"True," Terri responds. "But you can move forward."

I sniffle softly as my crying subsides. "What do you mean?"

She pulls back, tracing a finger along my chin. "There's more than one choice here. And they're not all bad. You could admit to him what happened, tell him you're sorry, but everyone loses in that scenario."

I blink away tears as she continues. "Or, you could not say anything, let it tear you up inside, maybe even continue with what we started last night," Terri pauses, tracing another finger along my shoulder. "But, in the end, not ideal. Still losing."

I groan and lean forward into my arms again. Terri pats my back fervently and lifts my head up once more. "Or ... we bring him into the lifestyle."

I scoff. "Nick?! He's a hopeless romantic." Terri shrugs in response. "And? He's a man, Amy. He has needs, wants, desires of his own. Can you say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that your husband is one-hundred percent satisfied with his sex life?"

This time, it was my turn to shrug. "Exactly," She retorts. "We aren't a naturally monogamous species - society has thrust that upon us. I know how much you loved last night ... what if we gave Nick that same chance?"

"It would be a gamble," I muse aloud. "A really big gamble." Exasperated, I chuckle and shake my head. Come to think of it, the sex life my husband and I shared was nothing extraordinary. Besides the occasional rough blowjob, the sex has always tended to be exclusively vanilla. Passionate, yes, but adventurous?

I begin to entertain the idea of Nick and I entering into an open marriage. The thought of him with another woman, although tinged with jealousy, also entices me. Terri continues to advocate for this final option.

"Let me help you with this, babe. This could be the start of something amazing for the two of you. We just have to get him, well ... started, is all." She peers inquisitively into my eyes.

I cautiously meet her gaze. "How?"

"Well ... I would seduce him." Terri responds.

I blink twice as the realization of her words wash over me. I visualize Terri's head bobbing up and down my husband's dick, and twinges of betrayal form in the back of my mind. The thought of my husband, Nick, having sex with another woman, was ... terrifying. But, as I sit contemplating her offer, the visualization in my head takes a different turn.

I see Terri, fully nude and kneeling before my husband, turn back towards me and smile. In my mind's eye, she motions me forward ... and I join her. Kneeling down beside her, I look up to see Nick's smiling face ...

"Babe?" I snap back to reality as Terri pats my back. "I lost you there for a minute. I know it's a lot to take in, but what do you think?"

"Yes." This time, Terri blinks wordlessly as my response registers with her. "Uhm, what?" She asks.

"Yes. I want, Nick and I to ... get past this. Survive this. But more than that, I want him to ... be with me in this."

"So, Amy, just to clarify wha-"

"Seduce my husband, Terri." The words sound almost like I wasn't the one saying them. "I want you to seduce him ... I want you to fuck my husband."

"Wow," Terri states matter-of-factly, "you really are an all-in type of gal, aren't you?"

I shrug, the reality of what was going to happen still setting in. We spend the next hour or so figuring out the best way to convince my husband to cheat on me. The thought of it still causes my gut to wrench, but Terri was right ... I started down this path, and unless Nick joined me on it, our marriage wouldn't stand a chance.

We determine the best way to do it would be for Terri to convince him to come up to her bedroom. She would come up with a leaky pipe excuse, or something. I would be hiding in their closet, which has shutters that allow for an unobstructed view of their bed. For better or worse, we would test my husband's fidelity.

"This is going to be ... delicate, babe, you understand?" I nod as we go over the details once more. "Once we've ... started," she pauses, evaluating my response, "you have to stay quiet. He's going to be in a heightened emotional state, and finding you hiding will only blow things out of proportion. You'll have to wait, until the ... deed is done. Even if it turns out to be tough to watch."

I quickly nod. "I understand." She glances at me sideways as she grabs her phone. "Just so you know, this first time ... if I succeed, he will be cheating on you." I wince as I remember my own infidelity last night. "You both will still have to work through that truth at some point."

I nod once more, and she takes her phone and strides to the next room. "He's coming in tonight, right?" Terri calls out over her shoulder. "I can have Greg out of the house for the whole evening, let me call him and fill him in. Don't worry, he'll be on board."

I sit in stunned silence as Terri's muffled phone call carries from down the hall. This was happening so fast, and my head was swimming from it. I send my own text message to my husband, preparing for the events of tonight.

*Hey honey, I love you and miss you! I went to visit my parents, and I'll be staying another evening with them, but I'll see you tomorrow! Promise!*

I hit send, and sigh shakily as I set my phone down on the countertop. Terri rounds the corner, still on the phone with Greg.

"Uh-huh ... yeah ... I think it'll work out, we could just use the space for now, let them both get their feet wet - yep! Give Brandi my love, and tell her not to wear you out too much." She winks at me as Greg muffled voice continues to speak. "Ok, hun. I love you. Bye!"

Terri hangs up and leans against the wall. "Well, that's taken care of, I'm lending him out for the night." She smiles at me as I stare quizzically, then nod knowingly.

"Babe," she calls out, setting her phone to the side and walking towards me, "I know that this whole thing, has been very hard on you. Let me ... make it up to you." Terri then undos the knot holding her robe closed, letting its sleeves slip down her arms and to the floor.

I stand up, frozen with uncertainty, but enamored with her beauty. A new, sexual affinity rises within me as I once again take in the sight of her alabaster skin, slender frame, and full breasts. As a woman, I've appreciated the feminine figure before, but something new kindled inside of me from last night.

I find myself lusting over her body, almost like a dormant fire ignited from deep within me. I couldn't figure out if this new spectrum of my sexuality was limited only to Terri, or if I really was bisexual.

As my heart begins to race, all I can think about is my first lesbian experience last night. The thought of her red hair splayed over my hips, the touch of her tongue on my pussy, and the taste of her sex, is too much for me to bear.

With reckless abandon, I lift up my own shirt, unclasping my bra in the process. Terri advances, her hips swaying seductively in the sunlight. I let my bra slip off and fall to the floor as she stands in front of me. I reach for her breasts when she suddenly grabs my wrists and lowers my hands.

"Right now, is about you, babe. Let me take care of you." With that, she reaches down and undoes the buttons of my jeans. I slip off my shoes as she slides them, along with my panties, down my knees and around my ankles.

Before I can work the garments off, Terri softly yet firmly guides me to the back of the couch in the next room. I let out a nervous giggle as I shuffle forward, and with a playful nudge, Terri leans me over the edge of the backrest, letting my upper body fall to the cushions as my hips are hoisted up by the headrest.

"Oof-" I cry out as my face pushes against the soft pillows. Terri works the pants off of my ankles and then spreads my legs apart. I bite my lip in anticipation as I feel her hot breath on my sex.

"Mmm, babe, your pussy is so beautiful ..." Terri's voice trails off as her lips begin to graze the folds of my cunt. At first, her tongue gently reaches out, brushing back and forth ever so softly, but then, as if she couldn't hold back anymore, she presses her face into me, causing me to gasp and shudder.

"Oh, Terri, I - oh! I love it!" I squeal with delight as she hungrily laps away at my pussy. She reaches around and grasps at my ass cheeks, groaning as she squeezes them tightly. Her tongue, surprisingly long and deft, dances skillfully from my clit to my dripping wet hole, causing shudders of ecstasy to ripple throughout my body.

I had my first homosexual experience with Terri last night, but our session was brief with the arrival of her very well-endowed husband. The uninterrupted, singular focus of Terri on my pussy is exhilarating, and I find myself giggling with lustful anticipation for the time we have together.

She groans into my sex as her tongue delves into me, lapping up my juices as my legs begin to quiver. "Oh, God yes! Mmmmfhh ... Terri, oh ... this feels so -AHH!" I shudder as her tongue playfully darts up and dances lightly over my virgin asshole, before returning back to my wet cunt. Terri lets out a muffled, girlish giggle and follows up with a playful smack on my butt cheek.

"Woah, that was ... something," I nervously state as she continues licking me. "I've never been licked there - OH!" I start shuddering once again as Terri returns her tongue to tickling my tight rosebud. This time, it lingers there.

"Mmmuh! Oh! ... this - nuuuh, huh, this feels ... oh!" Terri's slender hand slips around my leg, and her fingertips start to rub gently against my clit. I unconsciously bring my knees forward, bracing them on the backrest of the couch as I hoist myself to rest on my elbows, as her tongue continues its exploration of my tight ass. Her fingers snake further down, dipping into my wet cunt.

My mouth opens in a soundless moan as her rhythm becomes more purposeful and intense. I lean up, my body solely supported by the backrest, and I start bucking back and forth, the couch scooting with each gyration. The sloshing sound of her fingers in my pussy is the only noise that could be heard, and I feel a rumbling, powerful orgasm building up from deep inside me.

"T-Terri, baby, I- you're going to make me- oh God, I'm cumming - GUH!" I cry out with a guttural groan as Terri moans her affirmation, dipping her tongue lightly into my untouched entrance while her fingers continue to work furiously on my cunt.

My body feels electric as wave after wave of orgasm racks through me. I moan incoherently while simultaneously wondering how I have missed out on these sensations for my whole life. As my pleasure subsides, Terri's speed decreases, and I slump forward onto the cushions. Weekly rolling my hips over the backrest, I let my body fall onto the couch.

I lay there, panting in wonder, as Terri circles around the couch and seats herself next to me. She playfully runs her dripping hand up my chest, tracing them up to my lips. Surprising myself, I take her hand and suck my own juices off of them, the taste pleasantly reminding me of the scent of Terri's.

"Wow, babe, that was hot!" Terri leans forward and plants a kiss on my cheek as I pop her fingers out of my mouth and lean into her. I give her a gentle kiss on the lips, gently pulling back to take in the wondrous sight of my newfound lover.

Terri and I share a wordless smile as a revelation washes over me. For my whole life, I perceived myself as a straight woman. Last night had felt like an alcohol driven, sex crazed session, where my actions with Terri could be perceived as a one time thing.

But now, as I run my hands along the smooth softness of her body, I come to realize that my sexuality has grown significantly. I drape my leg over Terri's and straddle her, running my fingers through her beautiful locks of red. I lock eyes with her as I gently grind my wet cunt into her stomach, spreading my juices on her.

"So ..." I tantalizingly state, letting my voice trail off as I touch my forehead to hers.

"So ... what?" Terri playfully quips as I lean in for a tender kiss. I swirl my tongue around her mouth quickly before withdrawing and catching her gaze again.

"Soo ... I'm bisexual!" I exclaim, with a playful shrug. Terri giggles in response, then with mock seriousness, she frowns and shakes her head.

"Mmmm, no, you're gay. Definitely gay." She playfully taps my nose, as if her point has been adequately proven.

"Uh, no, I'm not. You didn't see me fucking your husband last night?" I playfully grind my cunt high up her stomach, as if I was fucking the length of Greg's impressive member.

"No, nope. Don't remember that. You're homosexual. Ladies only, full on lesbian. You think dicks are weird and you love cats."

"Oh, i definitely fucked your husband last night, Terri." She giggles at me as I grind against her in earnest, pretending that she is Greg. "Oh yeah, Greg, give me that big, thick cock! All the way in, big boy! Just how I like it, baby! Oh, yeah, oh yeah, OH YEAH!!"

Terri erupts into laughter as I scoot up and pretend to jack off an imaginary dick between us, imitating jizz on our breasts with my fingers.

"Oh, God, it's everywhere, oh, oh no, it's so sticky! Okay, yeah, maybe I am a lesbian." Terri squeals with delight as I make a show of wiping off the imaginary fluid with feigned disgust.

We giggle together for a couple of minutes. As our mirth subsides, we begin to softly kiss each other. She slides onto her back; I remain on top of her, tracing a strand of hair behind her ears as my own drapes over us. I twirl my hair to one side and begin making out with Terri in earnest.

Soon, the sounds of our passionate kissing reverberate throughout the room, each of us moaning as our tongues dance fervently with each other. Terri wraps both of her legs around one of mine, and begins earnestly grinding her cunt on my leg.

I reach down to slip a finger into her hot, dripping sex, and begin to press into her. Terri groans with pleasure as she releases my leg to allow for a better angle. Kneeling on the floor next to her as she stretches out on the couch, I place one hand on her stomach as my other continues sliding in and out of her.

Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers