My Swinging Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge248124
Edge248124
121 Followers

"Babe, that was sexy," Terri exclaims. "That was the deepest I've ever seen anyone take him!" Still panting, I raise my fist in mock triumph.

"Amy," Greg said. "You okay?" I nod emphatically. "Are you read for more?"

"Fuck me, Greg! I want to feel your dick inside of me." Terri laughs. "She's a trooper!" Greg helps me to my feet and guides me to the bed. "Lie down."

I lie flat on my back as Greg kneels between my legs. Terri positions herself at my head, lying on her stomach as she kisses me passionately. Greg rubs the head of his dick on my pussy, and I let out a soft groan.

"Mmmmmmm ... yeah, that feels nice. Mm - AHHH!" I tense up as the head presses into me, just enough for me to feel the width of his member. Terri holds my hand and continues kissing me, this time running her lips up and down my neck and breasts.

"OOF- oh my God!" I cry out as Greg slides his dick ever so slightly into me. "Babe, you got this," Terri encourages. "Just relax."

"Haa... ooof ... Ahhh ... Mmmm -FUCK!" I grunt and moan with every inch he slides in me. Greg pauses for a moment, and I nod for him to continue. "Just a couple of more inches, Amy." Terri leans fully over me to start licking my clit. "Ohh, God, ohhhhhhh, AHHHH!"

I feel Greg's body pressing against mine as he fills me completely. He begins to pull out as I use my legs to pull him back in. "No no no, stay right there for a bit. Phew! I'm so full!" I pant heavily as I become accustomed to his girth and depth inside me. Terri continues to lick my clit. I position myself underneath her and begin licking hers as well.

I had never tasted another pussy before. She tastes ... good! I like this! As my tongue licked up and down her slit, I could hear her moan with delight. Grabbing her ample ass cheeks, I pull her into my face, licking just like she was earlier. Greg began to slowly pump me with his cock, as I let out a long "OHHHH" after each breath. With each thrust, my volume would get louder. I could feel him pressing on places inside me that have never felt a dick before.

Before long, Greg is pumping his entire dick in and out of me. I take turns crying out and licking Terri's pussy, and before too long I feel that same wave of pleasure building inside of me.

"Oh my God ... oh my - oh my God! You're going to m- m- make me c-CUUUUMM!" My whole body convulses in the throes of orgasm. Greg fills me with every pulse of my orgasm, while Terri gently sucks on my clit. I freeze as the climax washes over me; I can't breathe, move, talk, even think.

"-AHHHHH!! OOHHHH!! MMMMFH!" I gasp between each cry as the waves of pleasure continue to overwhelm me. I lay there, quivering and moaning, unable to do anything but weakly move. Terri climbs off of me and lays down next to me. I barely notice as Greg enters her pussy and begins pounding her. I can hear her screams of pleasure, but everything seems muffled.

I turn to them and watch as Terri wraps her arms and legs around Greg and squeezes tightly. She knows how to take his dick. I watch with amazement as she mounts him and rides his dick. I reach over and begin to massage Greg's ample balls as Terri grinds on him. Even with her experience, it was clear that Terri wasn't going to last much longer. Her cries became shorter, her thrusts became faster, and I got up and caressed her from behind. She sat straight up and trembled as her own orgasm washed over her.

"Yeah- oh, baby! AHHH! Uggghhnn ... Mmmmm ... Mmmmhmmm." Hers was much more muted than mine, but no less intense. She slumps back into my arms as Greg pulls out of her and keeps jacking off. After laying Terri on the bed, I crawl over to Greg. I can sense his frustration at not cumming after wearing out two women.

"Greg, I feel so bad! How do you want to go?" I weakly stroke his leg as he reclined back at the head of the bed. He chuckles and says "Unless you have another one in you, I'll just take care of myself." I look over at his wife, who is still lying down in a daze. I look back at Greg with a mischievous grin, turn around, and lower myself back onto him.

"Ahh!" I cry out as he enters me. I watch Terri as I ride him reverse cowgirl, keeping just the head in me while I squat over him. I kneel down on one knee and keep the other foot planted on the bed as I ride him, despite my sensitive and throbbing pussy. I keep half his dick in me, as I move my hips in a continuous circle. Greg starts to groan a bit louder. He's so used to girls not lasting with him. I need to play this smarter. Just stimulate the head.

"Mmmmm, yeah ... just like that. Woah ... Amy ... I'm going to cum. Amy, wait." Just keep going, he's almost there. I continue to circle my hips, almost as if I was belly dancing on his dick. I could feel him getting harder, his stomach getting tighter. " - oh, God, Amy- UUGHH!"

I lower myself totally onto him with a cry as he fully enters me. With each pulse of his orgasm, I rise up and lower myself again. I do this until he is totally spent, then I pull his dick out of me. His cum spills from my pussy and drips down my leg. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

He breathes a sigh of relief as he relaxes and enjoys the afterglow of his orgasm. I crawl back over to Terri, who is sleeping soundly, despite the action. "Terri, baby," I say, as I crawl under her arm to cuddle with her. "Your husband just came in me." She giggles and sighs as I begin to lick her nipples. "And just so you know ... yeah, Terri, I think that you're sexy." She giggles again as we caress each other to sleep.

Edge248124
Edge248124
121 Followers
12