My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koriander
Koriander
306 Followers

It didn't take long for me to cum after Amy had pushed two fingers into my seeping cunt and was tonging my hard clit. And when I did, I actually saw stars glimmering behind my closed eyes.

I temporarily lost all my senses. When I came back down to Earth, Amy had snuggled up next to me. She had draped an arm and a leg over me, her soft body pressing into mine. It felt so wonderful! When I opened my eyes, she gazed lovingly into them.

"How did I do?" Amy asked with a grin.

I chuckled and pulled my arms around her. "Like a pro, baby sister. Like a pro!" I replied breathlessly.

She smiled happily. "I just hope Mom didn't hear you scream. You were quite loud."

I hadn't noticed it myself, but I knew from past experience that I was quite vocal during sex, especially when I came. To soothe Amy's worries, I kissed her gently and then told her, "Don't worry Little Bit, Mom's downstairs. I don't think she's heard anything. But even if she did, I'm sure she'd understand. Mom's pretty cool about sex, you know."

Amy looked at me squarely, then asked, "Did you and Mom ever ..."

I laughed loudly. "No hon. I didn't mean to imply anything like that. What I meant was, ever since I came out to her, Mom and I have been very open about sex. I know everything about her sex life and she knows all about mine. So I know she'd not freak out, even if she knew about us."

"I see," Amy replied and lay her head back on my shoulder, "It's great to have someone to talk to about all this. Not sure I could deal with it so easily if it weren't for you."

"Aw thanks," I said, then gently kissed her head, "You can talk to Mom too, hon. And you should. It's always good to have more than one perspective, you know."

"Yeah," Amy answered, "I think I will talk to her tomorrow."

She nuzzled lovingly at my neck while I caressed her back. But her next question blew my mind.

"I loved doing this with you, Sis. Can we do it again?"

That took me a moment to think about. Ever since Heather had moved away, I hadn't had the luck of finding a steady girlfriend. I had some occasional adventures, but nothing really good. Thus I had really enjoyed the encounter with Amy, and surely would have liked to continue. However, it didn't feel right. I was okay with what happened tonight, as I saw it as kind of an educational thing. But continuing to make love felt like starting a love affair with my own sister. On the other hand, just like I had told Amy earlier, the deed was already done and there was no going back to being normal sisters now. So since we had become lovers, it seemed wrong to throw that away again so quickly.

Amy still looked into my face expectantly, patiently waiting for me to make a decision.

"I guess we could," I said, "but what about Andrea?"

With a look of relief on her pretty face, Amy smiled happily. "I really like her, and I still want to make love to her. But first I want to make sure I know what I'm doing," Amy answered, then giggled. "Are you okay with that Sis?"

"Sure Little Bit, whatever makes you happy," I replied, then kissed her. A naughty thought flashed through my mind just then and I really felt like shocking her. So I pulled away and added, "You should bring her over, so I can teach both of you."

Amy's eyes got as big as saucers. She looked at me in astonishment. "Oh wow," she gasped, "I, I don't even know how that works, I mean, with three girls and all, and I don't know if Andrea would be okay with that, but ..."

I laughed and interrupted her, "It's okay, hon. I was just kidding. I think we'll hold off with the threesomes for now, until both of you have enough experience with each other," I said, winking to her.

Amy smiled and put her head back down, pulling herself back into my arms. "Oh okay. But it's good to know that we could. That way I won't have to decide between the two of you," she sighed contentedly.

That made me chuckle. "My gosh, Amy! I had no idea you were so naughty!" I exclaimed.

"Me either", she answered, "But I kinda like it."

We both giggled at that.

Koriander
Koriander
306 Followers
12