My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koriander
Koriander
306 Followers

As much as I could understand that, I was glad that Sandy was with Mom now. Amy was just too wild, and she was deeply in love with Andrea, so a continued affair with Sandy would probably have hurt the shy girl in the long run.

Andrea got down from the table on wobbly legs and put her T-shirt back on. Then we cleared up the kitchen and started breakfast. As we ate, no one cared about the faint scent of at least three aroused pussies that permeated the air.

Mom suggested we drive to the coast and spend the day relaxing at the beach. She had rented a small wooden beach house at the coast for us to spend our summer holiday. Holiday hadn't yet started, but the house was already rented, so we were entitled to use it.

We were all very enthusiastic about that. Sandy asked Mom if she could come too and Mom told her of course. However, she then explained that she wouldn't be able to join us, as she had a business appointment later today. So Sandy decided she would go home instead. She looked really sad for a moment.

"Really Mom, stop being such a workaholic. Can't you just work Mondays to Fridays from 9 to 5, like the rest of us?" I scolded her with a frown.

Mom sighed. "Actually no honey, I can't. Not in my position." She looked at Sandy with an apologetic expression. "I'm sorry, dear." She said.

Sandy smiled and shook her head. "It's okay. You said that this would be something that could happen. I understand," she replied.

"Well just make sure you don't take on any extra responsibilities," I warned Mom, "You've got a girlfriend now, so she comes first." I winked at Sandy and she smiled.

Mom nodded and took Sandy's hand in hers. "I promise," she said. It was really sweet. "And I'm free tonight, so maybe I can make it up to you? With the girls away, we could go out for dinner. I know a nice place where we could go. What do you say?"

Sandy's eyes got big in amazement. "Are you sure?" she exclaimed.

Then she realized that she was Mom's official girlfriend now, at least as far as our little circle was concerned, so she coughed slightly and said, "I mean yes, I'd like that very much." She beamed excitedly.

So after breakfast, we cleaned up the house and then prepared for our departure to the coast. I would have loved using Mom's Mercedes, but she needed it, so we took Karen's car instead. The ride would take us almost three hours.

Mom kissed us all good-bye and left. Sandy opted to go home and prepare for the evening. She whispered to me that she wanted to wear something really pretty and sexy for Mom tonight. I hugged her and wished her a wonderful time before she left, feeling confident they both would.

When we arrived at the property, it was already noon and the sun burned down relentlessly from the sky. We picked up our stuff from the car and threw it into the house, then started to undress.

When they both were naked, Amy just grabbed Andrea by the hand and pulled her out of the house. Giggling, they both ran bare assed for the shore. Karen looked at me with a raised eyebrow, so I explained to her that this was a private property and no one would bother us here. That made her grin, as she dropped her bikini. Hand in hand, we went out to the lawn, spread a large blanket on the soft grass and laid down to soak up the sun.

The smell of sea and grass was wonderful. The slight breeze from the shore helped to keep the heat in check. We lay there for maybe ten minutes before our sisters returned from the beach. Their hair wet, water glistening and dripping off from their white skin. They just sat down on the blanket next to us and lay back.

"Someone put oil on us, or we'll get a nasty sunburn," Amy sighed, "I'd volunteer but I'm too lazy and exhausted from skinny dipping."

The other girls giggled at the comment. "I'll do it!" I said enthusiastically and got up to fetch the bottle of sun lotion.

When I returned and knelt next to Karen, I drank in the sight of three naked females stretched out before me, all very different in size and figure.

"I have a confession to make," I told them with a wide grin, "I love to look at oily girls. I think it's so hot when a female body glistens all over. So I'm going to oil up the three of you so thoroughly that you'll look like sardines."

The girls laughed at that, but no one objected, so I started to squeeze a large blob of oil onto Karen's flat tummy. Karen sighed excitedly when she felt my slippery hands graze over her entire body. I spent a lot of time working the oil into her large breasts, making her nipples stand at attention. When I reached her lower body, she readily spread her thighs and let me see her private treasures. Damn, was she making me hot!

I only rubbed oil into her puffy labia very briefly. After all, I still had two other sexy bodies to lube up, it didn't seem fair to get Karen all hot and bothered just to leave her. I traced her tender vaginal lips and puckered anus with my oily fingertips, so she wouldn't get sunburned there and then continued on to do her legs and feet.

When I was done with her front, I held her left foot up to my face and very gently bit her big toe. Karen groaned at that excitedly. Then I said, "Front all done, now turn around, baby."

Obediently, Karen rolled away from Amy, over to where I had been laying on the blanket. She presented me her smooth back and full, rounded butt-cheeks. Mmmm, she had the sexiest ass of them all, maybe only topped by Sandy's compact little behind.

I squirted another big blob of lotion on her and started to distribute it across her backside, gently massaging it into her soft, velvety skin. When I got to her firm butt-cheeks, I took some extra time, kneading the voluptuous orbs. Soon the familiar scent of aroused pussy wafted up my nose, making me mewl excitedly. I bent down and let my tongue briefly slither through her crack, grazing across her puckered little sphincter. This made Karen moan loudly and she spread her thighs wide. Oh how much I wanted to dive in between there right now, plunging my tongue to the source of her heavenly scent!

However, I resisted my horny urges and sat up. Turning around, I started to repeat the whole procedure on Amy's lithe body. Amy was more than happy to have me play with her sexy curves and made no effort to hide it. She spread her thighs open for me to look at her beautiful pussy as soon as I touched her. I squirted an extra blob of lotion on her tender little labia and gently rubbed it in. Pushing my slippery index-finger into her tight love channel made her moan lustfully and roll her head to the side.

Noticing Amy's excitement, Andrea moved her head over and kissed her lover passionately. Amy's arousal climbed up a mile a minute as she started to gyrate her hips, pressing into my invading finger. As much as I hated to, I decided to tear my hand away, making my sister squeal in frustration. I told Amy to turn around. The girl protested weakly, but then complied.

Again, I lubed up her backside, spending an extra time on her perky ass-cheeks, before moving to her legs and feet. I didn't touch her oozing pussy again, because I didn't want to be mean to my sister.

When I finally moved over to Andrea, she looked up at me expectantly, screening her eyes from the sun with her hand. She looked so pretty and sexy laying on her back before me, all nude and trusting. I couldn't help but bend over her, pressing my dangling breasts into her perky ones as I gently kissed her lips. Andrea mewled excitedly. When our lips parted, she looked lovingly into my eyes and whispered softly, "Are you going to do me now?"

Mmmm, how much I wanted to really "do" her right then and there. Unfortunately now was not the time for it. Not yet anyway. I knew I yearned to make love to all three of these lovely women today, and I was pretty sure they felt the same. But that had to wait for later.

Grinning mischievously, I sat up and squirted large amounts of lotion onto my own boobs, making them shine and dribble with oil. I also covered my belly and thighs in oil. Rubbing the oil into my body sexily, I looked down at Andrea, who watched my every move intently.

Finally, I bent over the girl's slender frame and started to rub my body across hers, the exquisite feeling making us both sigh in pleasure. I used my large tits to rub the sun lotion into Andrea's soft skin, all over her body. I even grabbed one of my dangling boobs and rubbed my hard nipple across her erect little clit. As I did this, Andrea moaned in pleasure, her hips jerking up, pressing her pussy into my soft tit with need.

Andrea was so lost in ecstasy, I had a hard time to get her to roll over onto her belly. She just refused to comply and wanted me to continue to make love to her. So Amy got up and helped me roll her over. Andrea came to rest next to Karen, who still lay on her belly. They both looked at each other with dreamy eyes, their faces only inches apart.

I oiled up my front again and then proceeded to rub my body across Andrea's skin. Seeing me do this prompted Amy to join in the fun. She grabbed the bottle and covered her front with lotion, emptying the entire bottle. She was literally squirming in oil when she knelt over Karen and started to rub herself into my lover's soft skin.

Sighing, the sisters closed their eyes and enjoyed what we did for them. I knew it was only a matter of minutes now before they would kiss. And I was right. When they finally did, a low groan escaped my throat. Seeing Karen and Andrea's tongues intertwine lustfully just sent me into the orbit.

When Amy and I hat completed our goal of oiling them up, we simply sat up and watched them kiss for a while. Soon, they turned to their sides and pulled each other into a tight embrace, mashing their oily tits together.

I wanted to continue to watch my lover make love to her younger sister for the first time, but Amy got so hot, she wouldn't let me. Instead, she just grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me down onto the blanket. All thought about Andrea and Karen was temporarily forgotten, when Amy started to tongue-fuck my mouth, her fingers vigorously rubbing my aching clit.

We ended up as two couples in two hot sixty-nines side by side. Both couples consisting of an older sister on her back and her younger sister on top. I honestly don't know how long we stayed like this or how often I came, but needless to say it was wonderful.

When all four of us were temporarily satisfied, we sat down at the patio table for some refreshments. We just talked and relaxed for a while. But when Andrea sat in Karen's lap and started to make out with her, we all got incredibly horny again.

Taking charge, I pulled them inside the beach house and led them into the master bedroom. Andrea pushed her big sister onto the king-sized bed and knelt down in front of it, spreading Karen's thighs wide, she dove into her gooey snatch. She was licking her sister like a woman possessed and Karen screamed in pleasure. That was quickly suppressed by Amy though, who straddled my lover's head and fed her juicy pussy to her. I sat down at the side of the bed and rubbed myself off as I watched the wild threesome for a while.

Greedy Andrea had other ideas however, she pulled me over and pushed me back next to her sister and then took turns sucking tasty girl juice out of our overheated cunts. She finger fucked the girl she wasn't licking and switched every few minutes.

Although her enthusiasm was commendable and the mere act of switching pussies was incredibly exciting, Andrea eventually realized that she wasn't able to get us both to cum this way. So she moved between my thighs and focused her efforts solely on me. Amy took the opportunity to lay down on top of Karen, diving between her splayed thighs and eating out my lover.

I told Andrea that I wanted her cunt, so she got up onto the bed and straddled my face. Mmmm, she was literally dripping with girl juice. She groaned loudly when my tongue slithered over her sensitive labia to collect all the drops. She then bent down and dove between my thighs, returning exactly what I did to her.

When Andrea came, she shot an ample amount of girl cum into my open mouth. It tasted absolutely divine. Andrea was a little squirter, but not as much as Karen was. When Karen came on Amy's tongue, she literally soaked the foot end of the bed with her orgasmic spend.

Karen actually felt a bit embarrassed about it, but we all told her that we found it extremely hot she could do that. Feeling kinky as I did that moment, I even demonstrated by licking across the wet stain on the bedsheets. It tasted almost neutral, so it wasn't a big deal. But they all gasped and looked on with big eyes. So I smacked my wet lips afterwards, grinned and just said, "Mmmm, yummy!"

The rest of the afternoon and early evening was a blur of crazy lesbian sex. We switched partners often and each of us was determined to get the other three girls to cum in every way they could think of.

When we finally had cleaned up and rode the highway home, Andrea cuddled tiredly into Karen's side in the backseat. They spoke to each other softly and would kiss gently from time to time. It was obvious that neither of them regretted the turn their love for each other had taken today. I was grateful for that and it made me feel very happy too.

I knew Karen was still my girlfriend, just like Andrea was Amy's. But it was wonderful to know that we shared this strong bond with our sisters and that nothing could tear us apart, ever.

Koriander
Koriander
306 Followers
12