My Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My first cock, my lovely Uncle Ben is filling my cunt for the first time with real hot cock." She gushed.

I felt the resistance, but Sorrel pushed down harder until I filled her, I could feel the warmth of her and feel liquid, the coppery smell told me that Sorrell had indeed been a virgin.

"Now Uncle Ben you are going to have to give me another first, fill me with you cum, I want to feel you spurt all your gooey hot cum in my virgin cunt"

I didn't think it would take me long to cum and it didn't the effects of her tight little pussy and her milking of my cock soon had the effect she sought. I honestly didn't think I had that much cum left in me, but I filled her to the brim.

As she slipped off me and lay back on the cushions, her legs well spread her family applauded her as my cum, with a few slight traces of blood dribbled from between her splayed lips.

"Well done, my Darling", said Clare as she dipped her head and licked away a dribble of cum, pussy juice and blood"

" Yes my little princess well done and fucked" said Roger as he to dipped his head between her spread thighs and licked away another dribble of the gooey juices.

"Oh sis, that was just beautiful, may I clean you please" said Claris, Sorrell nodded numbly as her sister slipped between her thighs and licked and sucked until Sorrell's pussy was clean of all juices, although it was very red and looked a little ill-used.

"Ohhh, that was just so nice feeling cock and cum in my cunt for the first time" Sorrell smiled weakly," but I feel a little sore, I don't think I'll be taking cock in my cunt for a day or so, do you Mum", she asked.

"No sweetie, probably be best if you stuck to sucking and being sucked for a day or so", agreed Clare.

Another voice popped up, Claris wiping cum from her chin said, " well, the problem now is that I'm the only fucking virgin around here now, what the fuck are you all going to do about that" she demanded laughingly.

Clare and Roger looked at me, I shook my head weakly, there was no way I was going to get an erection in the near future, let a loan a good load of cum. I'd settle to having my cock and balls bathed by a soothing tongue.

Clare looked at Roger and then went over to Claris and took her in her arms," My darling girl, how would you like to have daddy's cock fill your cute little cunt for the first time, have his cum explode into your cunt for me to lick clean", she asked.

In answer Clare stood and went over to her father, who was, admittedly, looking a bit shaken by his wife's solution, but was also looking eager and his cock was as hard as the deck rail. She pushed him back into the cushions, straddled him and impaled herself onto his rockhard cock, she screamed as she slid down his shaft until her splayed cuntlips made contact with his bulging balls, she screamed again as he bucked into her, both cumming at the same time, her blood trimmed juices flooded his pubic area as he unloaded into her.

In her turn she fell back as her father's cock plopped from her raw cunt. Clare immeadiately dived between her daughter's legs and began sucking her clean,

While Sorrell scrabbled over to her father and began to methodically lick his cock and balls clean.

It was time.

12