My Talking Vibrator Fantasy

Story Info
A quick and kinky talking vibrator fantasy!
1.9k words
3.62
28.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
386 Followers

Author's Note: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

***

I love the internet. Not only because it lets me publish my fantasies each and every week, but also because it makes shopping easier. A lot easier. And as you may know, I hate shopping.

About a week ago, I came across a once-in-a-lifetime sale. Though I already had many other items similar to the one on sale, I was unable to resist. Especially since the shipping was free. So I clicked the "Check Out" button and typed in my credit card number. I may be terrible at remembering names and phone numbers, my credit card is one series of numbers that have been seared into my brain permanently. So typing in those sixteen little numbers was no problem. Before long, I saw the "Purchase Complete" message appear on the screen. Now all that was left was to wait for my package to arrive. Simple, right? Wrong!

I am not a patient person by nature. I may not verbalize my impatience, but I hate wasting time and waiting for a package feels like just that. Luckily, I had a lot of work to do and spent the next few days writing. I was working on plotting out the non-erotic book series I am working on when the doorbell rang. My heart leapt in my chest and I jumped up.

Less than a minute later I had the precious package in hand and was heading back upstairs. I returned to my room—which also serves as my office—and dropped the package onto my bed. Returning to my desk, I took a seat and focused on the screen. But as hard as I tried to focus on my work, I kept craving a look at the package that stood behind me. Eventually, I realized it would be less of a waste of time to open the package than to try and forget about it.

I hurried into the kitchen, grabbed a knife and rushed back to my room. After making sure to lock the door behind me, I turned to the package. My heart was beating rapidly and a smile curled my lips as I walked up to the bed. Grabbing the box, I carefully cut through the packing tape. My fingers started shaking ever so slightly as I opened the box. Next, I pulled out the packing paper. Finally, it was revealed.

"Wow!" I gasped softly when my eyes came across it. It was so beautiful. Shinny. Pink. Hard. And huge! It was the largest vibrator I had ever seen.

Though I already owned half a dozen vibrators—after all, I'm an erotica writer and I sometimes need a little inspiration—this new addition surpassed all others in my collection. The toy measured an impressive twelve inches in length by two inches in width. It was one of the largest such toys on the market and now it was mine. All mine.

"Uh-oh!" I muttered when I realized a few things. First of all, my plan to unpack my newest toy to help me focus on my work had totally failed. That was what brought me to my next realization. I was horny. Believe it or not, the sight of a vibrator turned me on. Or maybe it was the thought of what I could do with it. Whatever, the reason, one thing remained clear; there was no way in hell I would be able to get back to work. Sure enough, so much arousal now coursed through my veins that I soon felt a powerful fantasy grow within me.

I could not help but wonder what would happen. After all, it was my first time fantasizing about an inanimate object. Fortunately, the fantasy was impending and my question would soon be answered. So I gave in to my arousal and watched the real world fade. Within seconds, I had been sucked up by my mysterious fantasy.

I stood there for a few seconds, wondering what to expect. Fortunately, I did not have to wait long.

"Are you going to stand there all day?" asked a voice. I jumped. After all, I was alone in the room. One quick glance at my surroundings confirmed this. But if I was alone, who had spoken?

"Wh... who said that?" I asked nervously.

There was a chuckle, followed by, "Look in the box."

My heart started to pound madly. Could it be true? Of course, it made no sense, but it was the only logical explanation. Taking a breath for courage, I peered into the box to find... a vibrator.

I frowned. I could have sworn the voice came from the box, but the toy looked just as it should. There were no eyes, no nose and most importantly, no mouth. That meant it was not the vibrator who had spoken. Or so I thought.

"Hello," said the same voice.

"Oh my god!" I gasped. For you see, I had just realized something. The voice had defiantly emerged from the box. And that could only mean one thing; the vibrator had just spoken. He had no mouth, but he had still found a way to speak.

"Di... did you just..." I stuttered.

"Speak?" finished the large toy.

I was totally stunned, but still found the strength to nod.

There was another chuckle.

"Of course I spoke. Who else could it be?"

I did not answer. Instead, I asked a question of my own.

"But h... how?"

The vibrator yet again chuckled.

"It's your fantasy, not mine."

Good point. Still, I could not help but be totally freaked out by the oddity of my fantasy. However, I soon forgot all about that.

"Are you going to stand there all day or are we going to get this party started?" asked the toy.

I experienced a moment of confusion before I realized the party he was referring to was sex. After all, he was a vibrator. What else would he be talking about? Still, the thought of having sex with a talking vibrator felt weird. Almost creepy. However, the arousal that had brought on the fantasy still coursed through my veins.

Obviously sensing my reticence, the toy decided to take charge.

"I'll tell you what to do. All you have to do is obey. Okay?"

I nodded.

"Great. Now pick me up and suck me."

I experienced a moment of hesitation.

"Just do it," encouraged my inanimate lover. "It's what I was made for."

I nodded. After all, I had bought him for one purpose and one purpose only. Masturbation. And the fact that he spoke would only make masturbation that much more enjoyable. At least I hoped.

Reaching into the box, I grabbed the large toy and slowly brought it up to my mouth. With one final breath, I opened my mouth and forced the tip past my lips. The shaft slid across my tongue until it made contact with my uvula. Oddly, the toy felt warm, but that only encouraged me to escalate things. Not wasting a second, I started forcing the toy in and out of my mouth, using my lips and tongue to stimulate it.

But as good as it felt, I wanted more. Luckily, so did my new friend.

"Stop," he instructed. I removed him from my mouth and waited for his next order.

"Get undressed."

In less than a second, I was naked.

"Lie down."

Once again, the order was obeyed immediately and I soon found myself laying atop the covers.

"Now turn me on and lower me to your pussy."

An eager smile curled my lips as I did as told. I could not help but gasp when I realized just how powerful the vibrations were. I could barely hold on to the shivering toy and the thought of him inside me brought even more arousal to my body. With that in mind, I lowered him to my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned when the tip made contact with my labia. Shivers of arousal ran down my spine as soft moans started flowing past my lips. The clitoral massage I was performing upon myself felt great, but I wanted more. Luckily, all I had to do was slide the toy past my lower lips.

"FUCK!" I moaned blissfully as the spear slid deeper and deeper into me. Never before had I felt such powerful vibrations and I knew that would soon force me to climax. But before I could let that happen, I had something to do.

"OH YES!" I moaned as I started sliding the toy in and out of my soaking-wet twat. My arousal level skyrocketed and I felt a powerful orgasm grow within me. I was on the verge of reaching climax. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be.

"Stop!" ordered the toy.

I was so surprised that I froze mid-thrust. But the toy was still shoved inside me and my orgasm grew nearer and nearer.

"Pull me out!" instructed the toy.

I hesitated, but decided to obey. Moments later, the large spear left my cunt.

"What now?" I wondered silently. Luckily, I did not have to wait long for the answer.

"Put me in your ass."

A smile curled my lips. But that was all I had time to do before the arousal coursing through my veins convinced me to obey the order. Less than a second later, half of my inanimate lover's body was shoved into my asshole. As awesome as the shaft felt in my ass, I craved more. So I lowered my free hand to my cunt and slipped two fingers past my labia.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned as my fingers darted in and out of my soaking-wet poon while my lover's vibrating body did the same for my asshole. Unfortunately, the dual stimulation only lasted a few seconds. Fortunately, that was because the orgasm that had been growing within me finally exploded.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!" I moaned at the top of my lungs. A split second later, my pussy started to convulse. A moment after that, I squirted. The first wave shot up my cunt and shot past my fingers. The hot nectar flew through the air and rained down upon both me and my vibrating lover.

Moans and cum flew through the air throughout my orgasm. The intensity of my climax was such that the final wave oozed out of me in record time. With one final moan, I closed my eyes. It was all over.

When my eyelids fluttered open, I was back in the real world. The fantasy had come to an end and I was now standing next to the bed, staring at the large vibrator that lay inside the box. I half expected to hear him speak, but knew that was impossible. This was reality, not some fantasy. However, said fantasy had turned me on even more than before and I now knew there was no way in hell I could get back to work. That is, not until I tried my new toy. What followed may not have been quite as intense as my fantasy had been, but it was definitely the most powerful orgasm I had experienced in quite some time.

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
386 Followers