My Tambu's Panties

Story Info
A man lusts after his sister-in-law.
1.8k words
3.86
37.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" I shouted in my head. "It's her!"

She walked up to me today and said "Daba Namona Naki! Oi Namo?"

I smiled and replied "Goodie, Tambu! Orait tasol!"

But all I could think of was what colour panties she was wearing. Her panties! Her fucking panties!

You see, I have had a fixation, a secret burning crush, on Ruth, my in-law, for so fucking long that I can't remember when it started. I have just always had a thing for her, this short, bespectacled Motuan woman, with the smooth skin and pert round bum. Really, she's not much to look at but it's her inner latent sensuality that just drives me nuts. God, if she knew what I thought of her or what I do to myself for her, well, I guess she'd scream,

"Eyee! Pamuku taudia!"

But, I hold it all in, this burning all-consuming lust, playing the good Tambu role, while behind closed doors, I climb the fucking walls for her! Thinking of her dressed in nothing but her panties and there goes my cock, hardening and hardening some more until I reach down to stroke it, calling out,

"Ruth's panties! Ruth's panties! Ruth's wet pussy!"

And, suddenly, hot strings of creamy sperm shoot from my engorged cock all over the place, and I collapse in misery,

"Is this all I am ever going to do? Just play with my cock and lust after her?"

What a fucking mind-blowing trip it would be to get with her ... and my fantasy plays out again in my mind. Each scene sharply memorized in my mental high definition!

She calls me up to say, "Hi yah Uncle John! Can you come over to the flat? I need you to help me with something?"

She's always called me 'Uncle' out of respect I guess because my wife is her older sister but the way she said it now sounded so sexy.

And I go on over to her place, catching the bus from fucking Gerehu to Boroko, frantic about getting to her flat in record time. She greets me as I arrive and let's me in to her flat, closing the door behind her. The main door not the screen door and my heart beat slowly quickens.

"Thanks so much for coming so quickly" ... If she only knew

"It's something here in my bedroom, I need your help with it"

And she leads me to the bedroom, closing the door behind her again, locking it too. I am almost faint with desire.

"John", she says my name forthrightly, no 'uncle' business, "I know you like me. I can feel the heat in your eyes, even when my back is turned to you."

I stammer a stupid reply.

"Ah, what do you mean? I don't ... ah ..."

She begins to undress and laughs,

"Oh, don't play games with me,"

Her blouse falls to the floor and her bra-clad breasts appear like a vision. I think I am dreaming.

"I know you want me."

She takes off the bra, slowly.

"I know it. I feel it. I like it!"

Her small shapely breasts spring into view and I catch my breath, as I feel my already stiffening cock, stiffen even more.

"So today, just for today, I am going to let you do what you want with me. Only for today, okay, never again."

She plays with her nipples and looks deep into my eyes, enjoying the look of shock and lust etched all over my face.

"Do you want me to continue undressing?"

Did she have to ask! I merely nod my head like a robot. My trousers are already showing a tent at the crotch where my cock strains to break free.

"Why don't you come over here and help me unzip this skirt, I can't reach around the back"

Alleluia! I want to get on my knees to say grace. For what I am about to receive, lord make me truly, truly grateful. But I get up, knees wobbly, walk over to her, the wonderful smell of her skin filling my nostrils, pull her into my arms, enjoying the warmth and softness of her body, and reach around to the zip of her skirt. I look into her eyes and she looks right back at me. We are breathing heavily. We are excited. We know that very soon, we are going to fuck our brains out! Oh yeah!

I unzip her skirt, and grab her bum and feel skin where I should be feeling panty material. I look down over her shoulder at her rear. Thank you, Lord! She's wearing a G-String!

I ask her, "Can I take your panties off? Can I keep them"

She whispers back, "Keep them! Smell them! ... I'm all yours for now ... do what you want."

I slowly peel back her panties. I am beside myself with joy. I can't believe that I am actually holding her panties in my hands. Ruth's panties! Ruth's fucking panties!

I slowly kneel before her, to pull her panties down her legs. As I lower myself, I rub my face against her face, nuzzle her breasts and her belly and then I meet, for the very first time and quite possibly the only time, her PUSSY!

And oh the joy I feel, as my face, brushes up against her pubic mound. I breath in the scent of her sex, flicking out my tongue to gently touch and caress her outer pussy lips. She gasps and grabs my head, pulling it in closer.

I pull away to finish pulling her panties off then I raise them to my face and smell the crotch as she looks down at me with a smile. I put her panties in the pocket of my trousers, then I roll back on to my haunches to gaze in wonder at this female apple of my forever lusting eyes. She is so fucking beautiful! Naked, milk chocolate skin, upright breasts and a cute tuft of black pubic hair ... and she is all mine!

I get up to cuddle her, holding her in a warm lasting embrace and then I kiss her deeply. She responds fiercely to the kiss, sucking my whole mouth into hers, her tongue seeking mine, and we stand there, mouths locked as our tongues intertwine like snakes in the forbidden Garden of Eden.

I tell her to lie down on the bed while I take my clothes off. She does so and lies back on the matters, spread-eagled, one hand toying with her pussy while the other fondles a hard nipple.

I waste little time removing my clothes and I distinctly hear her catch her breath as she sees my long hard cock dart out of my boxers.

"Oh my God! You are big!" she says, a hint of fear in her voice.

I smile at her and say "Don't worry, I know how to use this thing"

I climb on to the bed and begin to feast on her body. Sucking her toes, then kissing my way down her legs and thighs to her pussy, lashing it, licking it, probing it with my tongue and fingers.

"Oh, Uncle John! Oh! Oh!"

I keep licking her, enjoying the moment because I know I will never get between her thighs again. My face is covered in her pussy juice. She is so wet.

Soon she starts to come and her body tenses as the explosions begin. I let go of her clitoris and let writhe in pleasure on the bed right under my nose. Her thighs catch my head in an almost vice-like grip as she squeezes out her orgasm.

"Fuck me now!" She screams. Her eyes are wild with lust. She has become an animal!

And I slide my cock into her sopping wet pussy. Pumping in slowly to let her adjust to my girth and length and then my strokes even out and quicken and she rides along, fucking her hips back at my thrusts, gripping my ass, urging me to go harder, deeper, faster.

I fuck and fuck and fuck some more, hard thrusts deep into her center. She's groaning with pleasure. Speaking in Motu saying something I can't quite understand.

I'm talking nonsense too. Incoherent with lust for the woman that I am fucking, I cry out,

"Oh God! I love your panties, Ruth! I fucking love your pussy! I love your panties! "

We're wrapped up in each other, me on top, her below, legs spread wide as I drive ever harder and deeper. Then she says she wants to be on top.

I roll over with her, my cock still embedded in her throbbing pussy and she rides me, humping her ass down hard. I lick her breasts, wanting to clamp my mouth over a nipple but they keep bouncing away from me because she's going crazy on my hard cock.

"I want your cock! I love it! I fucking want it!" she says to me through clenched teeth.

We are fucking fiercely, body slamming body. Sparks would fly off us if we were made of metal.

She grinds her hips into me, gripping my shoulders, scratching my skin with her nails.

"So you want to fuck me ah? Fuck me, you fucking hot bastard! Fuck me now!"

She's really riding me now, practically bouncing away on my cock. I fear it might break in two because she's so wild.

And then, I feel my balls tighten as that age old feeling starts around my crotch, the sperm boils in my testicles. I am going to erupt and fill Ruth with so much cum, I just know it.

"I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING!!!!"

She looks down at me from up above, nostrils flared, eyes glued to mine,

"Cum baby! Cum for me! Fuck my pussy and cum in me! Cum, you fucking bastard!"

And I cum hard. Shooting my sperm deep into her pussy, painting the walls of her womb with my white sticky essence. She grips my cock with her pussy, as if squeezing all the cum out of it. I keep spurting until I can't spurt anymore.

Then she rolls off me, to lie down beside me. She looks back at me with a smile.

"Wow! You are one fucking hot lover you know!?"

I reply with a grunt because I'm so spent, exhausted from the torrid fuck session I just had.

She looks down between her legs and says in wonder,

"Look at the mess you made!"

I look down at her pussy and see the sperm oozing out of her cute pussy. A creampie! Yes!

I reach down to collect some of the sperm and rub it into her breasts. She groans with pleasure as my fingers rub the smooth creamy texture into her nipples.

Suddenly I'm frantic, alarmed,

"What's wrong?" she asks

"I forgot where I put your panties!"

And she laughs, "In your trousers, don't you remember? Keep them you pervert! Keep them and smell them. No more pussy for you after today!"

"No more?" I'm pleading with her

"Of course, now fuck off before my sister calls me looking for you!"

At least I have her panties. Ruth's panties! Ruth's fucking panties!

But, alas, it is only a fantasy.