My TBI becomes Total Brain Instruct Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was fascinated. She couldn't believe how big my cock was yet Leah's cunt was absorbing it with ease and it was pretty damn obvious that she loved getting fucked. Sam shivered with the thought that I had told her I was going to fuck her today. She was getting anxious to try it and see if she could enjoy it as much as Leah did.

I pulled myself from Leah and pushed my cream covered cock towards Sam. "Suck it Sam. Suck Leah's cum off my cock."

There was absolutely no hesitation and she immediately complied with my order. Finally. One good orgasm and it's amazing the changes that are possible .

"Use one hand to masturbate as you suck me, use the other to stroke my cock. Yeah. Like that. Just like that. Now twist your hand as you stroke me. OOOH FUCK THAT'S GOOD!"

Sam couldn't believe how good her fingers felt on herself and she was so excited to please me because I'd somehow allowed her to feel the enjoyment of sex. Soon we were both grunting and groaning with pleasure.

I was semi aware that Leah was now flat on her back and shoving the fingers of one hand in and out of her pussy while pulling on a nipple as she stared at the hot scene in front of her.

But the very great majority of my attention was focused on Sam. My beautiful Sam was really into it now. She had shoved a hand down her panties and was frantically frigging her clit as she looked up at me with wide eyes and jerked my cock in and out of her obscenely stretched mouth.

I looked down at her and ordered, "Cum. Both of my sluts. Cum now." And of course they did.

I pulled out of Sam's mouth and she crumpled to the floor beside Leah. She was totally exhausted. Leah laid there with hers legs spread wide and a satisfied expression on her face.

I gave Sam a shot of adrenalin as I mounted Leah. It felt so damn good to be imbedded in her always welcoming cunt. She pushed her big tits up to my lips and I sucked away as I sawed away. Sam was lying on her side watching us as she recovered.

"It's time Sam. It's time for you to experience the cock of your master like good slut Leah here," I said as I bottomed my cock into Leah and ground my pubic bone against her clit and made her orgasm again.

"Cumming Master! I'm cumming for you. I always cum for you!" Leah screamed as she flailed away beneath me and said the things I'd put into her brain.

As expected Sam couldn't wait to see if she would feel the same way. I gave her some more oestrogen and progesterone to make sure she did.

"You're over dressed Sam," I said as I pulled my cock out of Leah's wet hole.

She quickly yanked off her panties and then sat up. She undid her bra and pulled it off. She looked at me with expectant and questioning eyes. I just raised my eyebrows and looked back at her.

She quickly got into the same position Leah had. On her hands and knees. Looking back at me. Subservient and ready to be mounted and dominated. I'd fucked a lot of women in the last couple of months. None of them could even come close to what I saw in front of me.

Her ass was perfect. Firm and round and blemish free. Her legs were perfect. Toned and smooth. She flared perfectly from her ass to a nice small waist that then gradually widened out to a very feminine but athletic back. Her strawberry blond hair was in a now loose ponytail that hung down her back slightly past her shoulders. I could just see the swell of the sides of her breasts. Her cunt was perfect. She'd shaved on either side of her lips so that her pubic hair wouldn't stick out when she wore a swim suit. She didn't have big floppy outer lips. Like every other part of her they were just right with a touch of pink visible.

I couldn't wait to taste her. Well actually I could. What I couldn't wait to do was fuck her.

"Put your head on the floor. Now reach back and open yourself up for me." I slid my cock up and down her slit which was dripping wet. I stayed outside just pushing it back and forth over her clit and her spreading fingers.

"Beg."

"Please. Please Master, please fuck me. Please fuck me with your big cock."

I pushed myself in, right past the ring of her vagina and then started doing small strokes never putting more than two inches in her.

"Fuck you like this? Is this what you wanted Sam?"

She lifted up just a bit and shook her head and groaned, "No Master. All of it. I want it all."

I went in another 2 inches and started again, this time never going more than 4 inches in her as I stroked in and out with a steady pace.

She couldn't believe how good it felt. She couldn't believe the feeling of fullness. Her head was back on the floor and her eyes were closed as I held onto her hips as I sawed in and out of her.

"Thank you Master. Thank you so much. I loved being fucked Master. I love your cock."

I grabbed her pony tail and pulled her head up and put her fully on her hands and knees as I opened her eyes. "Look at yourself Sam. You're beautiful. All women are beautiful when they're being properly fucked."

She saw it in the mirror right in front of her. She saw how beautiful she was as her head was pulled back and held high and her breasts swayed back and forth with each thrust of my cock. It was the most stimulating sight she had ever seen and she immediately came.

"Oh shit, oh my god, its its its happening again. I'm CUMMING! I'm cumming again!"

I put her new found thrill of voyeurism in her file as I said, "Good girl. Good sluts cum when they're on their Masters cock."

As soon as she started to come down from her orgasm I said, "Now it is time for you to experience all of my cock," and with that I pulled her all the way back on my 6.5 inches until she felt my stomach against her ass and my balls slap up against her clit for the first time. Then I just held her there as I made her cum again.

She went absolutely ape and it took all of my powers not to cum with her as she grunted and groaned and squirted her beautiful girl juice all over my cock. Leah was watching us and had her legs fully spread as she frantically rubbed her clit again while pulling one of her nipples up to her mouth to suck on.

I pulled out of Sam. She cried out with the loss, "No master. Please no. Please give me back your beautiful cock. Please fill me again. I love it. I love your cock."

"Samantha," I said as I gave her a huge dose of the love hormone oxytocin to completely bind her to me, "I promised myself that I would be fucking you all day today, now get on the bed."

I was determined to experience my first orgasm inside of Sam in the missionary position so that I could look in her eyes as I came. I put the picture of us in that position in her head.

My beautiful Sam hurried to the bed and yanked the covers down, got in the middle of the bed and spread open her arms and legs with a picture of complete love on her face.

I dumped way too much serotonin and melatonin into Leah's brain and said, "Leah, go to sleep". She went out just like a light.

I wanted my first orgasm inside Sam to be special and just the two of us. I draped a blanket over the sleeping Leah and walked to the bed.

I got on my knees on the bed and moved up along side her and held onto the headboard as I put my cock up near Sam's face.

"There is nothing ever wrong with doing what feels good when it comes to sex between two consenting adults Sam. Do you want to suck my cock? Do want to suck your own juices off my cock? You can watch yourself in the mirror. Do you want to watch yourself sucking a big cock, Sam? I bet you do. I bet you won't be able to keep from playing with your pretty little cunt when you watch yourself sucking a cock," I said this as I gripped the headboard with my right hand and started playing with her perfect breasts with my left.

I almost came just from feeling her tits. Again it took my power to stop myself from shooting a stream of jism. Her breasts were perfect. Firm but not hard. Each one completely filled my hand and I kept alternating between them as I spoke to her, "You like the taste of cock already, don't you honey?"

She nodded as she opened her mouth wide and licked her lips, unconsciously doing what a porn star would do.

"Holy fuck," I said as I felt her lips and tongue on me as I entered her hot mouth. I started pulling on her puffy nipples. "Look at yourself Sam, look at you sucking cock."

She looked up into the mirror on the ceiling and saw herself. She saw her legs spread wide and her mouth stretched wide around a cock. My manipulation of her breasts and nipples was sending direct electrical impulses to her clit and she just had to rub herself down there.

She couldn't get enough of it all. She loved the sight. She loved the taste of herself on my cock. She loved how my cock felt in her mouth. She loved how my hands on her breasts and her hand on her clit was bringing her close to orgasm again. And now she knew exactly why sex was the big deal it was with people and why one would do almost anything to get good sex like this.

I pulled out of her mouth and mounted her. I drove myself all the way in and we both groaned in ecstasy. I bottomed out with the head of my cock up against her cervix. I kept myself fully seated with our pubic bones mashed together as I slowly gyrated and started whispering in her ear, "Look now Sam. Look at yourself being fucked."

I began fucking her with slooow out-strokes and hard and fast in-strokes, each as deep as I could force myself, as I continued to whisper directions and questions in her ear, "Grab my ass Sam. Wider, spread your legs wider Sam. Do you like it? Do you like being fucked? Do you like watching yourself being fucked?"

She grunted and squealed each time I bottomed out as she tried to answer my questions.

"Uhg. Oh shit. Ug. I love getting, Ug. Fucked by you, UHG. I love it. Ug. I love, UHG. Watching it, ug. More, please give, Ug. I need. Ug. More."

She was a complete participant. She loved seeing me on top of her. She loved feeling the power in my ass every time I thrust forward.

She couldn't stand how I was teasing her with the slow out-strokes though so she was using her hands and arms to pull me in faster and faster.

I finally put my mouth on hers for another taste of those perfect lips. She wasn't the best kisser at first but it didn't take long at all until she was up there with the top 10. I couldn't get enough of her taste and smell and she couldn't get enough of mine.

We were both completely oblivious to the world and lost in the perfectness of the moment. I am so blessed to have perfect recall as I doubt a day will go by that I don't bring back the memory of being with her.

We came at the same time, groaning and grunting through our locked lips.

I woke up to a sloppy blow job. As soon as Leah saw that I was awake she stopped sucking and climbed on top of me and slammed herself down. She started grinding against me as she fed those big tits into my mouth. "Did you miss me Master? I missed you. You fucked her good didn't you Master? You were both out cold and she still is."

I took my lips off Leah's nipple and turned my head. Beautiful Sam was next to me. She was definitely out cold. My cock lurched just looking at her. Leah felt it. She put her hand on my chin to hold my head in that position and keep me looking at Sam as she leaned down and started talking to me in between sticking her tongue in my ear.

"She is beautiful isn't she Master? Keep looking at her Master. Oh yeah, looking at her makes your cock even bigger. Oh Fuck! Yeah, like that, fuck me like that as you look at her," Leah grunted as I grabbed her big ass and started thrusting up into her.

Sam was starting to stir from the noise Leah was making and the rocking of the bed. As soon as she was conscious I said, "Kiss me." It was pure heaven to fuck Leah as I kissed Sam.

Sam couldn't take her eyes off of Leah's chest as Leah rode me. Reading Sam's thoughts I could see she was fascinated by her breasts.

"Suck them." Sam looked at me. "We both know you want to, now do it."

Leah didn't wait. She grabbed the back of Sam's head and pulled her mouth onto her breast. She adjusted so her nipple went into Sam's mouth. As soon as Sam started sucking I could feel Leah's cunt clamp down.

Both Leah and I groaned. "She's doing it Master. She's sucking my tit. And you're fucking me Master. I'm being sucked and fucked, yes, yes, yes, oh sucking and fucking yes!"

"You like that don't you slut? You like having her lips on you?"

"Yes Master, she has wonderful lips."

"You want to kiss her lips don't you slut Leah?"

She had a little mini orgasm as she imagined it happening. "Oh yes Master, please Master, please make her kiss me."

"I'm not going to have to make her, slut Leah. Isn't that right slut Samantha?" Sam just nodded. She couldn't take her mouth off Leah's nipple, it tasted too good.

"Sit on my face Sam I said as I put a picture of what we were going to do into her naïve little head. Her eyes got big and she quickly scrambled into place with a knee on either side of my head.

Leah pulled Sam to her and started making out with her as she rode my fat cock. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and I couldn't keep my hands off Sam's firm thighs and ass as I held her down on my thrusting tongue. It was just awkward enough that I didn't have to use my powers to keep myself from cumming.

That was far from the case with the girls though. Within seconds they were both cumming like gangbusters with slut Leah going off like a fire cracker first and slut Samantha quickly following her lead.

Soon each flopped down to either side of me panting heavily. It was really tight on the twin size bed. Not that they were in any shape to recognize it. My need they did recognize though as it was standing straight up in plain sight.

Well trained slut Leah was first to respond, quickly reaching out and wrapping her hand around my cock. "Time for another lesson," she happily said to Sam as she began to slowly pump me. "Have you ever heard of a hand job?"

"No Mistress," Sam said with big eyes as she shook her head. Both Leah and I thrilled to hear Sam call her Mistress.

"Well I'll teach you then. Put your hand on his cock and do what I'm doing." As soon as Sam did so, Leah let go and scrambled off the bed and went over to the shelves where we kept our supplies. She got some lube and came back to the bed and gave me a big wet sloppy French kiss before continuing her instructions to Sam.

"Master loves a good hand job, especially when we play secretary and the boss or nurse and the patient games." Seeing Sam's confusion Leah added, "Don't worry I'll explain everything later. Right now you just need to learn how to give Master a proper hand job."

"Yes Mistress."

Leah poured the lube over my cock as Sam's pretty little hand jacked me off.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck that feels so damn good," I said as the lube completely covered my cock. Sam loved how she could move her hand faster. Needless to say so did I .

Leah moved down so she was opposite Sam again. "Let go," she said to Sam. My cock slapped against my belly.

"Now watch how to do it," she said as she slowly and teasingly ran her finger all the way up and down the underside of my cock. "It's very important to vary your technique," she said as she lightly gripped just the sides between her thumb and fore finger and started jerking me off while keeping me against my stomach.

She took just the tip of her finger to the underside of my circumcised head while saying, "Men are really sensitive right here." My groans gave truth to what she said. "The key is to keep the man from cumming too soon so you maximize his pleasure. You don't have to worry about it with Master as he has complete control over himself, but you will with any normal man. Most of the time you have to completely take your hands off his cock to keep him from cumming. Others, rookies," she added disdainfully "will tell you that if you squeeze really hard at the base of a mans cock it will keep him from cumming, not true in most cases."

Leah then gave the most amazing demonstration of her complete mastery of the various techniques to give a hand job. I had to constantly use my powers to keep myself from erupting. Our newest slut, Captain Samantha Spiedel, couldn't believe how turned on she got just watching a sex act and was soon frigging her now hypersensitive clit yet again. I was so close I thought about letting go and cumming all over her but I really wanted to cum when she was the one jacking me off.

"Stop." Both froze. "Switch positions." Once Sam was on her knees beside me and had her gorgeous little hand on my cock and Leah was again lying beneath me with her legs spread I said, "Slut Sam you may show me what you've learned." She immediately went to work and began doing what she'd so closely watched. After a minute I stopped holding myself back but she was just awkward enough that while it felt great it wasn't enough to put me over the edge. After a couple of minutes I wanted to cum but I wasn't going to make myself.

"Sometimes it's more important to get a guy off than to tease him," I told Sam. "Slut, you have two minutes to get me off or I won't let you cum again for a week."

Her eyes got huge and she immediately started jacking me off furiously while Leah yelled instructions to her.

"Faster Sam, now twist your hands as you jack him off, faster you stupid cunt, stop trying to tease him, concentrate on pleasing him. Come on you can do it."

I was groaning and thrusting but time was running out when Leah yelled the golden words of inspiration that had hit her brain, "Kiss him! He can't resist your kisses!" Sam quickly reached up and pulled my head to her and as soon as her sweet lips touched mine it was like the lighting of an explosive and I came and came in great big spurts all over Leah.

"Good, that is so good." I said once I was done and had pulled my lips off of hers. "Thank you Sam, thank you for giving me such a wonderful orgasm." She beamed with the encouragement and positively glowed.

"And thank you Leah, you were as wonderful as always and a fantastic teacher." She too beamed. I have always wondered why it is so hard for people who have been so intimate to say thank you or discuss how great they feel. Or what would help them feel better. Other than me no one can read your mind, if you trust them enough to be intimate with them then you should trust them enough to talk about the intimacy. But I digress so back to the end of the story.

"Sam, it's time for you lick my cum off Leah and then lick her to an orgasm. It's very important for a slut to feel comfortable with the taste of both men and women." I said as I put the overwhelming desire to taste both my cum and Leah's in her brain. Sam immediately fell to the task as I got off the bed and went and sat in the recliner to watch.

"Suck it Captain, suck the Masters cum. Oh that feels good," Leah said as she reached down and grabbed one of Sam's tits "that feels so good I think I'm going to just have to play with them every day."

Sam moaned her encouragement. She couldn't believe how good a hand on her breast felt and she couldn't get over how stupid she'd been over these past years. She was determined to make up for the lost time. Leah was quickly getting worked back up.

"Cunt, suck my cunt now you Captain slut!"

"Yes Mistress. Whatever you want Mistress."

I could see that our naïve little Sam had no idea what to do so I took control of her and gave Leah the cunt licking of her life. After this lesson Sam would never again need another in pleasing a woman.

"OH! Oh my god! Oh fuck don't stop. Don't you dare stop you gorgeous cunt! She's a natural Master! She's a natural! She's so fucking good at sucking my slit and licking my clit!"

"I'm sure she is." I said as got up and stuck my rejuvenated cock into her mouth to shut her up. "Now it's your turn to get it wet so I can fuck her again." Sam's cunt spasmed at my words and she thrilled at the thought of being taken by me again.