My Teacher and I

Story Info
18 year old has the time of his life.
1.5k words
3.97
160.9k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in this story are 18+ and the names have been changed.

One day, I was sitting in class, staring at the wall as usual, when I hear, "ALEX! PAY ATTENTION!" I looked up at my sexy ass English teacher, Mr Lewis. He was 5'10'' with a perfectly sculpted body under his tight undershirt and suit jacket. I couldn't help but stare as he walked up to me. "Alex, how many times do I have to tell you to pay attention? Do you want to fail?"

"Of course not, Sir. But I dont really see why I need to know this. My perfection is in art." He looked at me with a glare before turning around and walking away. I stared at his perfect ass. I could feel my cock getting hard. I tried to cross my legs and think about something else, but I couldnt help but have my eyes stray to his ass. What I wouldnt give to see that man naked.

I had zoned out again, thinking about all the things I would want him to do to me when I suddenly heard, "ALEX CONRADT! DETENTION! TONIGHT! 3PM" I looked up, shocked to hear that. Not that it wasnt something I heard often. Detention was a usual for me. Just normally not from him. After the class I stuck around because it was my last class. I walked up to Mr. Lewis, leaned over his desk, and glared at him.

"The fuck do you think you're doing, giving me detention on a fucking friday?" I snapped. "I have plans with my fucking boyfriend and you keep me back? Who the fuck do you think you are?"

He stood up and pushed me against a wall. Now, my 6'4'' hight was in my favor but I was shocked. He had me pinned. I felt something cold against my wrists and heard a click. I knew I was fucked. He turned me around and held me tightly against the wall by my neck. All I could do was stare and try to breathe normally.

"You do NOT talk to me like that, get it boy? From now on you call me Sir, or in this case, Master. Got it bitch?"

I nodded, scared out of my fucking mind of what he was going to do to me. I couldnt move my arms, apart from the fact that he had about 50 pounds of muscle on me. I trembled and swallowed hard. "Yes, Master."

He dragged me over to a desk and locked my legs to it with two more sets of cuffs. I thought about screaming but I had a feeling he would do whatever it took to get me to obey. I was right. I squirmed alittle from the cuffs and he smacked my ass so hard my eyes watered. I had to clench my jaw to keep from screaming. "Dont move, dont make a single noise unless I tell you you can. Do not cum unless I tell you you can. Got it?"

I nodded and whimpered "Yes Master. Whatever you say master." I couldnt stop myself from getting hard. I loved the way that sounded on my lips. The desperate sound of need on my lips. He knew I wanted him. He probably always knew.

He uncuffed my hands and tied each one to the other edge of the desk so I was bent over it. I felt him pull down my pants and boxers. I felt so revieled. My cock and hole completely unprotected from whatever he wanted to do to me.

I felt a solid smack on my ass, which sent me in to a fit of squeals from pain and pleasure. He did it a few more times before rubbing my sore cheeks softly, caressing them. It sent pings of pleasure up my spine, especially when he would run his fingers lightly over the seam.

I felt something cold and slippery on my hole along with two fingers rubbing me gently. I couldnt help but moan, which earned me a solid smack on my ass. I felt the two fingers slide into me and slowly rub my prostate. My knees got a bit shakey and he seemed to notice. He wrapped one arm around my waist to hold me up. He slid out the fingers and moved away a bit.

I heard the movement of fabric and his belt hit the floor so I knew he was getting undressed. After a moment I felt something large and warm pressing against my hole. I leaned into the desk, trying to get away from his large cock. In return, he shoved his cock up my ass hard, causing me to scream out in pain.

He pulled his cock all the way out before slamming it back in again, causing me to whimper. I felt a solid hand on both of my hips, pushing his cock as far as he could into my ass.

At this point I was less scared and more filled with pleasure. I loved the feel of his hard cock head pushing against my prostate, massaging it. My cock was rock hard by now and I couldnt help but twitching.

He slowly wrapped one arm around my waist and grabbed my cock, stroking it with the rythum of his fucking. I heard him grunt and felt him tense up. I knew he was going to cum. I clenched my ass around his large cock, sending shoots up pain and pleasure up my spine.

I trembled hard and waited for him to cum, knowing I would need to release soon. "Master, Please, can I cum? I need to cum." As an answer he stroked me faster. I could feel his cock pulse in my ass as he came. Feeling all of his warm cum leak deep into my ass. A few seconds later I came hard, feeling his hand milk the rest of the cum out of my cock.

After him and I were both finished he pulled out against my requests. My hole felt empty as the cum slowly dripped down my legs. I couldnt help but let out a soft whine.

I saw him step infront of me and unlock my hands and then walk back behind and unlock my legs. He grabbed me by the hair and put one side of the hand cuffs on one hand, then threaded it through a beam on the ceiling and cuffed my other hand, then he cuffed my legs apart.

I felt something cold slide up my ass and imideantly felt it vibrate. "Now bitch. You better keep that in your ass or I'll throw you out of this classroom without any of your clothes and you can walk home, got it?" I felt a blind fold go over my eyes and a ball gag go in my mouth. All I could do was not "yes".

He turns the vibrator on high and steps away from me. I did all I could to not relax my muscles out of habit. It was especially hard because of the heavy vibrations teasing me with their pleasent tingling fingers.

After about 10 minutes he took it out of me. "Congradulations bitch. You get to suck my cock." I felt myself get hard. He grabbed my cock and pulled on it hard. "I'll play with you later." He ran his tongue up the length of my cock before pushing me away and untying my arms and legs, taking out the ball gag also.

He pushed me to the ground and made me go up on my knees. I felt the head of his cock press against my lips and opened my mouth a bit. He grabbed my hair and shoved his cock into my mouth. I choked and gagged a bit but managed to open my mouth wide enough for his wide girth. I closed my lips around the base and slowly started sucking, running my tongue up and down all that I could.

I knew he liked it because I could feel his cock tremble benethe my lips. He shoved the thing down my throat and exploded, sending sticky strands of cum down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but gagged a bit. He pulled out and I sat there on my hands and knees, focusing on how to breathe. I trembled and licked my lips. I felt his cock against my lips again. "Lick all my cum off boy." I licked the shaft up and down, running my tongue up and down the soft, smooth skin. I got to the head and sucked on it gently, getting out as much cum as I could.

He pushed me away and took off the blind fold. "Get the fuck out of my class room Alex. I'll see you on monday."

I looked up at him, shocked. The expression on his face seemed bored as he walked over to his clothes and put them back on. I shook my head and walked over to my things, got dressed, and hurried out of the classroom

On the next monday, everything was back to normal. I stared at his ass as usual, always dreaming that it would happen again.