My Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets to fuck the hottest teacher in school.
2.3k words
4.39
301.7k
129

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
436 Followers

It seemed like such a good idea at the time. I was close to failing science and Mrs. Tavorski was such a good teacher that when she offered to tutor me after school, I had to say yes. At first, everything was fine, it was boring high school science review and Mrs. Tavorski was a good teacher, my problem was mostly paying attention to the material (I still think it was boring) and she kept me focused.

Eventually we had to stop using the school facilities for tutoring. Budget cuts and all that demanded no non-essential after school activities. I guess football and cheerleading practice were essential but tutoring students wasn't. No matter. I soon found myself sitting at her kitchen table. And that's where my troubles began.

I was going over the latest lessons on the periodic table of elements when suddenly her hand landed in my lap. This wasn't just a casual brushing by of her hand on my thigh that happens when two people sit next to each other. It wasn't a simple mistake of forgetting where she was. Her hand reached between my legs and grabbed my cock. At first I was surprised, then like any high school boy, I was suddenly rock-hard.

"I thought as much," she said to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, shocked. I didn't know what else to do. I mean, whose teacher suddenly just grabs their package in the middle of a study session.

"Feeling your cock," she replied with a smile. I was still hard and even through several layers of clothing I was enjoying her massaging my cock. "It's nice," she complimented me."

"You shouldn't be doing that," I told her. Stupid, I know.

"I know," she agreed but didn't stop.

It wasn't that Mrs. Tavorski was ugly, far from it. That wasn't it at all. At the beginning of the school year she announced she had just turned thirty-five, it was an odd announcement from a teacher, but it was her birthday. That make her slightly less than twice my age; I had turned eighteen over the summer. None of the guys in school every said she was ugly, maybe she wasn't a teenaged cheerleader, but she was in good shape, had a perfectly shaped face and blond hair that fell straight to her shoulders. Nothing to complain about at all.

She didn't stop moving her hand and I spent the next minute trying not to cum in my pants. "Why don't you tell me to stop?" she asked.

"Because I don't want you to," I choked out.

Her smile grew big and bright. "I thought so." And then she got down on her knees on the kitchen linoleum, unzipped my pants, took out my cock and put it in her mouth.

I'd gotten head only three times before in my life, all from the same girl I worked with at a kids' summer camp. Melanie was nice enough—and I shouldn't complain about anyone who deigned to give me both blowjobs and handjobs—but her skills were nothing compared to Mrs. Tavorski. I wasn't in her mouth for more than a minute of her sucking and rubbing her hand up and down my shaft before I exploded.

Sometimes nothing feels as good as cumming, sometimes it's painful; this time it was both and wonderful.

She also did something Melanie wasn't able or willing to do. She swallowed my load. That was what made it so good, not the actual organism, but the sensations afterwards when she was still suck and swallowing.

A bit of my white semen had escaped her lips and she wiped this off her chin with her fingers. Mrs. Tavorski then licked her fingers clean.

"I'm always amazed how quickly teenaged boys can cum," she said, resting her head on my thigh.

"Sorry," I apologized. I didn't know what else to say. What do you say when your pants are around your ankles and your science teacher's head in resting on your lap?

"No need to apologize. That was just the warm-up anyway." She stood up and grabbed my hand. "Come to the bedroom and we'll fuck."

I sat rooted in the kitchen chair. "What?"

She gave me a withering stare. The same stare she gave to students giving a lame excuse for not doing their homework or failing an easy quiz. "I'm not some little high school girl," she explained carefully to me. "I want to fuck you now. I'm not content to just give a blowjob and be done with it. Now move."

There was no consideration for what I wanted. In retrospect what I want to do was fuck Mrs. Tavorski, but I didn't know how to go about doing that. She told me what to do and I went along willingly because I wanted to.

I followed her to the bedroom, holding up my pants with one hand and holding her hand with the other. When we go to the bedroom she dropped my hand and pulled off her shirt. She was wearing a white, practically transparent bra that did nothing to hide her dark, hard nipples. I froze, once again not knowing what to do.

"Take of your clothes," she ordered.

I followed the command mechanically, not taking my eyes off her still-hidden breasts. Except for Melanie I'd never been naked in front of a woman before. It didn't matter to my cock. Already it was almost fully erect again.

"That's why I like young men," she said, staring at my crotch.

She pulled down her pants and flipped the covers off the bed. For an older woman she was in surprisingly good shape. I could tell this because in her bra and panties there was precious little to hide from me. Smooth, almost flawless skin, no heavy tan lines or obnoxious tattoos, just the perfect body of what I had until minutes before thought was an otherwise innocent high school teacher.

Patting the bed next to her she invited me on board. "C'mon, time for your reward, you've been working very hard in your science class."

I couldn't move so she grabbed my cock and dragged me onto the bed. It was then I remembered Mrs. Tavorski was married. But this was out of my control. Mrs. Tavorski was in charge and I had to do what she told me.

"Are you a virgin, Jimmy?" she asked me asked as we lay next to each other on the bed. I was frozen with fear and excitement.

"Y-Y-Y-Yes," I stammered out.

"Good, you'll love this then." She smiled. "Take of my panties."

I nodded and did what she told me. She was on her back and when I put my hands on her hips to slip the plain white material down her legs, she arched up her hips so I would strip her all the easier. I couldn't look at her pussy at first, it seemed wrong. But she was the one who brought me here.

Like any teenager with an internet connection I had perused my fair share of porn on the web. What Mrs. Tavorski had wasn't anything I hadn't seen before. Except it was live in from of me and it was beautiful.

She didn't have a big, unshaven bush like some example of scary porn from the seventies. Mrs. Tavorski had carefully sculpted her pubes into a perfectly vertical line that just covered the puffy lips of her pussy and extended along her slit coming to a point that aimed directly at her navel.

I gasped when she opened her legs and showed me her cunt; it was beautiful.

"I'm glad you approve," Mrs. Tavorski said, smiling down at me. Her labia were wet and spread open like some alien flower. A moment after she opened herself to me, her scent wafted up to me and my cock became even harder. "Let's see what you can do with that tongue," she said, reaching up for me, wrapping her fingers around the back of my neck and pulled me down to her womanhood.

I'd never gone down on a woman before. I didn't know exactly what to do, but I think I did okay judging by the moans Mrs. Tavorski let out as I worked my way around her labia and clit. I rubbed my cock into the sheets, keeping it hard, but not too hard, I didn't want to cum on her sheets; I wanted to cum in her.

Not knowing what I was doing, I had no idea if I was any good at going down on a woman. Apparently I was good enough; Mrs. Tavorski moaned and wiggled around quite a bit until she finally pushed me away from her pussy.

"That's enough," she panted. "Lay down."

What could I do? She was my teacher, so I had to do as she ordered. It was an easy order to follow.

Once I was on my back, she straddled my hips between her thighs and grabbed my cock. "Are you ready?" she asked, a big smile on her lips, my cock poised to enter her pussy.

I could only nod, my voice had left me.

"You didn't think you'd be fucking your teacher when you woke up this morning, did you?" she asked me.

I shook my head no.

She smiled. The whole situation was odd, her above me, wearing her bra still, but her nipples clearly visible through the sheer material, her hand on my cock about to guide it into her body.

"Then you're living every teenage boy's dream, aren't you?" she asked as she lowered herself onto me.

I couldn't answer her. My cock slipped easily into her cunt. It was hot and slick and tight and wonderful.

I must have moaned or made some motion of distress. She leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Don't cum too fast," she said. "I want to enjoy this."

And she did. Her hips went up and down, back and forth, occasionally reaching between us to better position my cock inside her body or to play with her clit. I know I wasn't very good, mostly a just laid there, once in a while lifting my hips up to meet her thrusts, but I was practically paralyzed by the situation. I didn't last very long, but when I did cum it was hard and fierce. I cried out because the pain was beautiful. It seemed like each wave of organism was an electric shock to my body: painful when experienced, wonderful when it ended, but leaving me wanting it to happen again.

Mrs. Tavorski collapsed against me, shaking slightly. I suppose she must have cum too, but I was too involved with myself to be really sure. "That was wonderful," she said with a kiss to my neck.

"Thank you," I whispered to her.

"Oh, you're more than welcome," she said, rolling off me. My cock was covered with my cum, more of which was still leaking out of her pussy. "Wow, you sure shoot a lot, don't you," she complimented me.

Then she did the most amazing thing. She put her hand between her legs, wiped up the leaking cum, and licked it off her fingers. I expected her to do that when she gave me head, but to taste and eat my cum mixed with her pussy juice was amazing. Apparently I had a lot to learn about human sexual behavior.

"It's a good thing we finished all your homework already," she told me, "because I don't have the energy to do anything for the rest of the night." She glanced down to my crotch; my cock was still semi-rigid, but was fading. "And it's a good thing that you seem to be done for the moment."

We lay there next to each other a few minutes, I didn't know what to do and Mrs. Tavorski seemed to be drifting off to sleep. To keep her awake I started talking.

"What do we do now?" I asked her.

Her eyes were mostly closed when she answered. "You go home. I go to sleep. In school we act the same." She smiled, her eyes still closed. "And you don't tell my husband you fucked me."

This started my heart pumping and I jumped out of the bed. "Herman! You're married. I'm so dead!" I started grabbing my clothes and getting dressed as quickly as I could.

She laughed, her eyes were still closed. "Only if we get caught," she said, half singing in her semi-drowsy state.

The sticky remains of our fucking clung to my cock and pubic hairs. I wanted to wipe it off; instead I just pulled on my underwear and decided to get the hell out of there. "You're crazy," I said to her, only half meaning it, but wanting to make clear that we wouldn't be doing this again. "What if we get caught? What'll happen?"

This question seemed to wake her up. She opened her eyes and raised her head slightly to look at me as I finished buttoning my shirt. "What will happen?" she asked and laughed lightly. "What if we get caught? To you, nothing. You're of age, you have nothing to lose, you can fuck and suck anyone you want. Me on the other hand..." she trailed off and rested her head back down on the pillow. Her eyes closed again. "I could be divorced. I could get arrested, probably for corrupting the morals of a minor, even though you don't really qualify as that anymore. I could lose my job—the school frowns on teachers having sex with their students, you know."

"I know," I mumbled. Actually, I didn't really know, but it only made sense. And it seemed that just the idea of fucking someone who could cause her this much misery was what made her happy. She was a twisted unit. I finished dressing in silence and started to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she called to me. "Wear those tight jeans, they make you look good."

Her voice rang in my ears as I grabbed my books and left through the kitchen door.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
436 Followers