My Teacher Ch. 04

Story Info
All good things come to an end, even your teacher.
3.5k words
4.42
97.7k
30

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers

It's amazing how things start to fall apart. You aren't aware of the problems until its already too late. I should have known something was wrong the day in the spring when Mrs. Tavorski was on top of me, bouncing up and down, when she suddenly reached up and pulled off her thin t-shirt exposing her bare tits to me. I was shocked. So long had we been fucking with her always keeping her top on that I stopped in the middle of our rhythm and just stared at her naked nipples.

I was sure they were the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen in my life. Truly, my experience with naked breasts up to that point was one girl a year before and a huge amount of porn found on the internet. But I was certain Mrs. Tavorski's were the most beautiful in the world. They weren't huge or small, just perfectly sized and capped with bright pink nipples. I'm sure I must have gasped when she removed her top, I had become so used to seeing and fucking her while she was still partially clothed that just the gesture was enough to completely captivate me.

"You like?" she asked coyly, twisting her frame slightly, showing off for me as I looked up at her.

"Yes," I managed to choke out. "Why?"

She giggled like a teenager and worked her hips up and down a few more times before answering. "It was time to show you."

Just the sight of her completely nude body was enough to make me thrust harder and faster into her. I wasn't wearing the cock rings so I was certain to cum almost immediately.

"Stop!" she ordered me. She used her teacher tone. I had to obey even though it was pure torture.

"Why?" I asked her again, reaching up for her tits and fondling them. She leaned forward so they were easily within my reach. I didn't know what I was doing with them, but she enjoyed my fingers playing with her nipples. Or maybe it was my cock up her pussy, either way. "I thought you said your tits were just for your husband."

"They were," she answered, her eyes half closed, enjoying both my hands and cock.

"What changed?" I asked.

She opened her eyes and looked down at me, her head slightly tilted to one side. Then she brought her hands up to her breasts, pushed my hands aside and slid her fingers down her body until they rested on her belly. Even though she labeled herself as a slut, for she had admitted affairs with more men than I cared to remember) she didn't adorn herself with any of the accoutrements of the typical slut. No tattoos. No body piercing, especially not a belly ring. She never wore an anklet or other jewelry that would give her alternative lifestyle away. Always very reserved. I liked that. It made her different from the vast majority of girls in my school. She spread her fingers out, framing her navel with the fingers pointing down at her carefully shaved pussy.

"I'm pregnant," she announced.

I nearly fainted dead away. It wasn't from her pelvis grinding down on me.

"Uh-uh-uh," was all I could manage to say.

She laughed at me as she continued to work her way up and down my cock. "Don't worry, it's not yours."

"How do you know that?! How can you be certain?!" I was gasping for breath and not because of her attentions to my cock.

I was young and foolish. The entire time I had been fucking Mrs. Tavorski not once had I used a condom or any other contraception. I figured—in the back of my head—she was an older woman who either couldn't get pregnant or she knew what she was doing and would only fuck when it was safe. What did I know? I was young and stupid and h0rny. She was in charge.

"Don't be silly, dear," she said, never stopping the motion of her hips while she talked to me. She was amazing. "I like to fuck skin to skin. But I was always careful to put my diaphragm in before you ever got your cock anywhere near my pussy. The only one who ever got me completely unprotected was my husband." She leaned back with a self-satisfied smile. "You don't have anything to worry about."

"But the number of times we had together and everything else. Nothing is completely sure!"

"I am. You don't have to worry." She stopped talking and moved her hand off the bed and down between our joined bodies. I could feel her busy fingers playing with her clit. It didn't take her long to bring herself to climax. As always she was a beauty to watch while orgasming. It was the first time I actually saw her do it while nude, so that was something new for me too. I couldn't help myself. I came easily inside of her. There was no danger, was there?

When she was done she rolled off me and collapsed on the bed. "That was wonderful," she complimented me. Or maybe herself. I was experiencing panic and anger at the same time, so maybe it could be forgiven what I did next.

Her legs were still slightly spread so it was easy to slip my fingers into her pussy, she was still lubed from her juice and my cum. Her cunt was relaxed and open. Getting my hand almost all the way in was easy to do.

She grunted as I rudely entered her. "What are you doing?" she asked, more that a little surprised at what I was doing to her.

"Checking," was all I would say.

"Checking for what?" she moaned. It wasn't a moan of complete pleasure, but she wasn't complaining either.

"Your diaphragm."

"I'm not wearing it now," she said in that tone every teenager hears as one from a mature adult who is less that impressed with incorrect knowledge.

"Why not!" I demanded, my panic increasing.

"I'm already pregnant," she informed me. "You can't get any more pregnant once you are in such a state."

She was right. I withdrew my hand from her cunt. "Sorry," I apologized.

"You didn't have to stop," she told me. "It felt kind of nice."

"I'm not in the mood anymore."

Sensing my depression, she leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. "You should take it while you can get it, a few more months and I won't be able to fuck any more."

"You're sure I'm not the father?" I asked, my head was spinning.

"Not a chance. Which is good because you don't want to be known as the high school student who knocked up his teacher and pretty much screwed up his life from then forward."

We rested a while. My stomach was tight with anxiety. When I got up to get dressed Mrs. Tavorski reached for me again and wanted to fuck, but for perhaps the first time since we had started fucking, I was soft. "Don't you want to?" she asked.

"I can't."

In response she took me into her mouth and tried sucking and teasing me in every way but I couldn't get hard. It was the first time I was only able to fuck her only once since we had fallen in to bed.

"I spooked you, huh?"

"I would say so," I said as I continued to get dressed.

There was little else to say after I left that night.

*****

Mrs. Tavorski, cool as always, said little to me over the next few weeks. It was painful for me, mostly in the physical sense. I went from having intense, passionate and sometimes kinky sex with an attractive woman almost every day for months to nothing, by my own choice. I more than made up for it in masturbating, but that wasn't nearly good enough for me. I wanted more.

To be fair, Mrs. Tavorski treated me the same as every other student in class—the ones she wasn't fucking. She didn't start failing me on tests or sabotaging my homework. I suppose that was because she didn't want to lose her job, but I took it as a good sign that I wasn't going to have to repeat senior science in summer school so I could go off to college. I was short-sighted.

The day she announced to our class that she was pregnant was also the day she gave me a note that she wanted to see me for tutoring again. Maybe it was stupidity, maybe it was my perceived need to have sex with her one more time—after all, she was safe and hardly showing yet, and she was easily a hundred times better looking than the majority of girls in my class—but I decided to visit her home one last time for maybe one last fuck.

And so I went to her house, let myself into the kitchen via the back door and was immediately confronted by her husband. I recognized him from the photos around their house. It was the first time I had seen him in the flesh. I was certain I had been lured to her house so that I could be murdered. Why this flash of panic I don't know, but I was obviously wrong.

"So you're Jimmy," her husband said, holding out his hand. "My name's Pete. Glad to meet you."

Mechanically I took his hand and shook it. My knees were week and my stomach wanted to close in on itself. I was certain I was dead. It was the same feeling every time I got every time my parents caught me in a lie. I'm not certain if I said anything or not but he kept talking.

"My wife's been telling me all about you," he said with a friendly smile.

"It's all lies," I blurted out in a panic.

He looked askance at me then burst out laughing. "What lies?" he asked.

His tone brought me back to reality. "Whatever she told you," I said, trying to wiggle out from the inquisition.

"About how you two would fuck every night after she was done tutoring you?" he asked?

"Yeah. That. It's a lie."

His grin didn't go away. "So all those videos I have of you two rutting like wild pigs is all just a figment of my imagination?"

"You have videos?" I asked, a sinking feeling in my stomach again.

"Yeah, I probably should have told the wife before I planted the cameras in the bedroom, but she was okay with it once I confessed. We've enjoyed watching them together."

Now I was completely confused. "What?"

He shook his head. "Did she make it seem like she was keeping you a secret?" He laughed again. "She likes to do that. Pretend she's keeping something from me. I think she likes the idea of cheating. Truth is we have an open marriage."

"Open marriage?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes, we can fuck anyone we want as long as we let the other one know what's going on. It's not for everyone but it's worked out well for us."

"Oh." I sounded stupid, but my mind wasn't working correctly in the face of all this surprising information.

"Anyway, she was awful disappointed the way things ended between you two. I told her she shouldn't have been surprised, you're pretty inexperienced and popping her pregnancy on you was probably a bit of a shock."

"Yeah," I agreed. "It was." My brain started working again. "Why am I here?" I asked, trying to get my bearings.

"The wife wanted to give you a going away present. And so did I. You are going off to college in the fall, aren't you?"

I nodded yes.

"So you'll miss the birth. That's probably a good thing. You know it is mine, don't you?"

I nodded yes again.

"Don't worry about that. She was very careful that I could be the only one to knock her up. And she's been busy over the past year. You weren't the only guy fucking her, did you know that?"

"Besides you?" I asked.

"At least three other guys besides me. But that doesn't matter now. Don't you want to see what she got you for your going away present? It's in the bedroom." He stepped forward and put his hand on my shoulder to steer me into the room where I had enjoyed Mrs. Tavorski's pleasures more times than I could count.

"No," I protested, freezing in place. "I can't fuck your wife while you're in the house!"

He laughed again. He was a big guy. Apparently Mrs. T liked to bed large men. He was bigger and stronger than me so he pushed me along like I was barely there.

"Don't worry. You won't. I'm not that open minded. At least not with teenaged boys. I've got something better for you."

And so, escorted by his heavy hand on my shoulder I was ushered into the bedroom. Mrs. Tavorski was waiting on the bed with of all things another woman.

"Hi, Jimmy," she said. She was wearing one of her sheer tops, hiding nothing, but making her look all the more alluring. I could just detect the slightly swelling of her pregnant belly. On the bed next to her was another woman, probably more of a girl, she didn't look much older than me, her long red hair was spread out on the pillow holding up her head. Mrs. Tavorski had her hand between the redhead's legs and was working a vibrator in and out of her cunt. "Do you like the present we got for you?"

The redhead's eyes were squeezed tightly shut and she was clutching the sheets with her hands, keeping her body rigid as she submitted herself to Mrs. Tavorski's ministrations. She was beautiful. Breasts bigger than Mrs. T's; they shook each time she took in a deep breath when Mrs. T found just the right spot in her pussy. She apparently wasn't nearly as aggressive as Mrs. Tavorski in her grooming. She sported a full bush of bright red hair covering her labia and mons.

"Her name is Tiffany," Mr. Tavorski told me. "She works in my office."

"I was pretty sure he was banging his secretary," Mrs. T said, "but it turns out he was saving her for a special occasion."

"Get undressed, Jimmy," he said to me. "She's waiting for you.'

When she heard her name Tiffany opened her eyes and looked at me. "You're right," she half-gasped, half-spoke. "He is cute."

"And he's got a cock like you wouldn't believe."

Slowly I undressed as Mrs. Tavorski kept working the vibe on Tiffany's pussy and the girl carefully watched me. When I was naked I realized I was already hard. Tiffany pushed herself up onto her elbows at the sight of my erect cock.

"It is nice looking. And he won't need any prep work either," she laughed.

"Go fuck her," Mr. Tavorski said, pushing me slightly on the back.

It was strange having three people watch me mount the bed and crawl towards Tiffany. While the two women were already naked, or nearly so, Mr. Tavorski was completely clothed. I felt I was the main attraction in some sex show.

Tiffany eagerly pushed away Mrs. Tavorski's hand and wiggled over to me, taking my cock in hand and started to guide it into her body. "Wait," I said. "I need a condom."

This elicited much laughter from the married couple and a few giggles from Tiffany. "I'm on the pill," she told he, urging me forward.

"How do I know that?" I said, half-resisting, half wanting to plunge forward.

"You don't," Tiffany giggled at me. "But isn't that half the fun?"

I couldn't agree with her, but her grip on my cock was too firm. She pulled forward and slipped the head just inside her labia. That was all I needed to forget my worries. In no time at all I was well in her depths, thrusting as fast and hard as I could. Tiffany, much to her credit, was a wonderful fuck. She moaned and groaned underneath me, almost like she was putting on a show, as if she were performing for a porn movie. Her body twisted and writhed like she was insatiable, going so far as to throw her legs around my waist and lock her ankles together.

It didn't take me long to cum inside her tight cunt. My orgasm was so powerful it was like my entire body had been taken control by Tiffany's pussy. She milked me hard and I was near tears of glory when we were done.

"That was wonderful," cried out Mrs. Tavorski, delighted with out performance. She clapped her hands lightly together as she watched us from the opposite side of the king bed. It was only now that I noticed her husband had disrobed and was kneeling at edge of the bed, his head was between her legs.

I had enjoyed feasting the flavors from Mrs. Tavorski's pussy myself, but her husband truly lost himself when performing cunnilingus on her. I could see her juices and his saliva all over his face and smeared across her upper thighs and mons.

She saw me staring at them in the midst of their oral copulation. I thought it was odd she had been busier watching me and Tiffany that concentrating on what her husband was doing to her. With the heel of her hand she nudged his face away from her cunt and pointed at us. "It's time to switch," she told him.

Apparently his enthusiasm for eating snatch had completely distracted him from the other nude woman on his bed, but seeing Tiffany naked and with her hand covering her bright red muff was enough to bring him back to reality. "Right!" he agreed enthusiastically and pushed me out of the way.

I was too tired to resist, but not so tired I didn't watch. I fully expected Mr. Tavorski to get between Tiffany's lightly freckled legs and start pounding away at her. I was wrong. Though his cock was erect he didn't get it anywhere near her cunt. Instead he lay down and put his face into her pussy.

"Just like you promised, Mr. T," she sighed, wrapping her thighs around his head and running her fingers through his hair.

"My husband enjoys a good cream pie," Mrs. Tavorski told me, gently pulling me by cock and hand to her side of the bed. "You've supplied him with a variety the past year, but I've served each time. Now someone else is serving him."

I nodded dumbly, like I knew what was going on. Just watching Mr. Tavorski eating out Tiffany was enough to get me hard. She took me in her mouth, sucking off Tiffany's pussy juices and my cum as she sucked me.

"Tasty," she said backing off and wiping her chin with the back of her hand. "One last fuck for old time's sake?" she asked hopefully, her eyes gleaming with desire. Without waiting for an answer she got on her hands and knees, putting her ass in the air. Her pussy was wet and exposed and I couldn't resist.

She was easy to enter, as always, looking just at her ass and the spread of her hips, it was easy to imagine fucking her as we used to, without her pregnant. I glanced over at Tiffany; she was breathing heavily as Mr. Tavorksi sucked my leavings out of her cunt. Mrs. Tavorski reached under her legs, found my balls and gave them a gentle, insistent squeezing tug. I came in her, overfilling her cunt.

That was the last time I ever fucked my teacher in high school; the last time I ever fucked her at all. I thought that would have been the end of our relationship. I was slightly wrong. I wished I had heard from Tiffany again; I remembered after I left the Tavorski's home that she had been two years ahead of me in high school. Still, it would have been awkward to say the least to try and track her down. It was too bad I didn't have more courage. She was a willing and slutty girl.

Right before I left for college a disc arrived in the mail for me. It was an edited version of some the times Mrs. Tavorski and I had fucked. Her husband had done an excellent job editing the material. I'm sure he must have hidden at least three cameras in the bedroom, judging by the angles he used. The final chapter on the disc was our group fuck with Tiffany. It was a great going to college gift. I used it too many times to count during my freshman year when not one girl would even look at me. I shouldn't have gone to an engineering college.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers