My Teacher Ms. Miller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony couldn't stop staring and didn't hear anything that Ms. Miller was saying. Her taut stomach would expand and contract as she drew air to speak. Her long smooth legs would ripple nicely when his teacher adjusted her position

And her breasts -- Oh Lord! Her cleavage would wink at him from the middle of her chest. She would wave her hands to emphasize a point, squeezing her breasts together, making that glorious cleavage seem even deeper.

Ms. Miller said something like "Calculus is the math of curves. A tangent line touches a curve at only one point. At that point is where you measure the slope."

What Tony heard was "Blah blah blah CURVES blah blah TOUCH blah blah blah."

During his next set of practice problems, Tony failed abysmally. He hadn't heard a thing his teacher had said, and reading the book was like gibberish to him.

Ms. Miller marked each problem through with a red "X". She said sternly, "Tony. You seem to have more problems with this chapter. Maybe you're not concentrating?" She had no hint of a smile as she looked at him with those deep blue eyes.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Tony said. "I just need some water."

"In the kitchen," Ms. Miller replied, and picked up another paper to grade.

Tony got up and staggered to the kitchen. He didn't think that he could continue like this. He was terrified that she would think he was not being productive, and whatever happened, he didn't want this encounter to end.

Of course he wasn't being productive, because he was sitting next to a fucking goddess dressed only in her underwear.

He got a glass from the counter, filled it with ice and water, and took a long drink. His mind was reeling.

Why had she invited him over? Was he mis-reading the signals?

No, probably not, he concluded. He didn't think that Ms. Miller would invite any other student to her apartment like this.

When he had gone over the first time, Ms. Miller had asked him if she were fat. And she had started dressing differently when he had given his answer. That meant that she cared what he said and that his words had influence on her.

So was their relationship platonic? How could it be, he thought wryly. He'd touched her body all over - her abs, her legs, and her ass.

That meant that there was a sexual aspect to their relationship. She probably felt it too, he thought slowly.

He thought it out carefully. Why was she torturing him by just wearing her lingerie? Why would she then insist that he work under these conditions?

Tony slowly thought that Ms. Miller was most likely messing with him now. She had caught him red-handed spying on her, and was trying to teach him a lesson.

Well, two can play at that game, Tony thought to himself.

He had once read a book which said that, in the war between the sexes, the victory would be won by the person who could hold out longer. If the woman could resist the urge for 30 minutes, the man would have to resist for 31 minutes. Then she would be his.

Tony quickly stripped off his shirt and pants. He wore only his boxers. He dutifully lifted weights and went jogging regularly, so he was in good shape.

He refilled his glass of ice water and went back to the living room.

Ms. Miller raised an eyebrow when she saw him clad only in his skivvies, but didn't comment. He sat down and began to work.

While he was doing his calculus practice problems, he tried very hard to ignore her subtle movements. Now that he had thought about it, Tony had realized that liked it when he stared at her.

After he'd finished another set of problems, his teacher looked them over. The answers were perfect, he knew. He saw his teacher's eyebrows rise in surprise, and he knew that she was impressed.

As they began the next chapter, Ms. Miller's explanations of the material seemed to be more animated. She seemed to be waving her arms more, which caused her breasts to jiggle. She would adjust her sitting position, causing her long bare legs to flash in front of him.

Still, Tony clung doggedly to his work. He asked Ms. Miller questions, but only about the material.

Tony could see his efforts take effect.

Ms. Miller shifted herself closer to him, so close that their bare thighs would brush against each other. As they bent over the book together, their heads were incredibly close. For the first time, Ms. Miller would stumble over a few of her words. Tony would even occasionally correct a term that she used.

After she'd finished stumbling through the explanation for that chapter, Tony put his right hand on her arm. They both looked at it, and a long moment passed.

Reaching deliberately with his left hand, Tony reached over and stroked Ms. Miller's long blond hair with his fingers. She closed her eyes and he reached up and stroked her cheek and chin.

He moved his hand downwards and brushed her hair away from where it had fallen over her left breast. He intentionally allowed his hand to stray as he did so, and brushed her breast through the smooth, white bra with the backs of his fingers.

At this, Ms. Miller let out a soft moan. Her eyes opened, and she drew her face close to his. Tony leaned in, and drew her in for a deep kiss. Her lips were intensely soft.

It was the first time he had kissed his teacher.

Tony let his hands roam across her nearly bare back. Since they were sitting next to each other, their bodies were angled. He could feel the side of one full breast was pressed up against his naked chest. It felt amazing.

Now she was plunging her tongue into his mouth, and they explored each other's mouths.

Tony ran his hands down her back and felt Ms. Miller's ass through her underwear. He stroked her long, smooth legs while they kissed, savoring their silky feel.

He leaned back, breaking their kiss, and put his hand flat against her stomach. He explored her narrow waist and curvy hips.

As they leaned in for another kiss, Tony's hands went to the back of her bra. He fumbled for a minute. Ms. Miller pulled away from him. Her face was dark and she whispered, "I don't want to go all the way yet."

Tony said quietly back, "That's fine. We'll do it your way." She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, and he didn't want to push her.

Then Ms. Miller looked at him directly. Her arms rubbed against the sides of her breasts in a way that emphasized her cleavage. "Could I kiss your dick again?"

Tony stood up. Ms. Miller pulled his boxes down, using both of her elegant hands. She murmured with delight as his hard penis sprang free. It stood at full mast away from his body and pointing directly at her.

Ms. Miller sat up on her knees so that she was kneeling in front of him. She began to kiss it and lick it.

He looked down at his teacher. She was only clad in her white bra and panties. As Tony looked down, he could see his dick sliding into her beautiful mouth. He could tell Ms. Miller was pleased, and she was moaning slightly, causing a pleasurable vibration on his cock.

It was difficult for her to look up at him from this angle, and he couldn't see her eyes. He used his hands to gently stroke her long, blond hair.

Tony felt vaguely dissatisfied. Hadn't she promised that he would get to explore something new about her body? Although he was seeing her in her bra for the first time, it didn't feel like it was enough.

Ms. Miller used one hand to stroke the backs of his thighs and ass as she worked on his penis. Tony noticed that her other hand had dipped down between her own thighs. She was rubbing herself through her panties. She's masturbating while she gives me a blowjob, he realized.

They continued like this for a few minutes. Tony felt increasingly impatient. Here was this gorgeous creature, and the only hole of hers that he could fuck was her mouth!

He drew himself slowly away from her. His penis slid out of her mouth and made a pop when it disconnected. Ms. Miller's eyes were glazed with lust, and she made a soft sound of protest.

Reaching forward, he slowly but firmly pushed her slim shoulders back. She arched her back slightly to help him. Now her breasts, already large and outstanding, looked even more prominent. She was still kneeling while he was standing.

He reached over the top of her head, his penis brushing against her hair. He unfastened her bra. She leaned forward to help him. It slid off, leaving Ms. Miller's massive breasts completely bare.

He saw her full breasts for the first time. They were magnificent. Untethered by the bra, they no longer formed the cleavage that so enticed him. They were round and full and did not sag. Her aureoles were the size of quarters. They were covered with little bumps. Her nipples were fully erect, pink and stiff.

He stepped forward so that his dick was pointed directly at his teacher's face. She smiled and leaned forward to suck him again.

Rather than continue their blowjob, Tony let his wet cock slide down her neck, past her collarbone, until it rested between his teacher's mounds of flesh.

She reached up tentatively, putting one hand on the side of her breast, then the other. Her hands slowly pushed together until his cock was buried between her ripe breasts. He could see the tip of his dick poking out between them.

How he had longed to fuck her breasts! And now he was finally doing it!

Ms. Miller began to get more and more excited with Tony between her tits. She slid her nipples against his dick with her finger, sighing with enjoyment.

She bobbed slowly up and down, allowing his dick to slide up and down the chasm she was creating with her breasts and hands.

Ms. Miller would look up at him, and Tony saw the look of lust on her beautiful face. She would occasionally lick his stomach as her head passed by.

Tony groaned as his cock slid between her soft titflesh, savoring the feeling of her breasts on his cock.

Ms. Miller began to press up against him, moving him faster and faster. This intensified the friction and feelings of contact.

The sight of titfucking his well-endowed teacher pushed Tony over the edge. His orgasm built up incredibly quickly.

He warned her that he was cumming, and she leaned down to take him in her mouth. Tony cried out as he orgasmed, his cum squirting into her mouth. Ms. Miller took it all in. She let his cock out of her mouth, then swallowed visibly. After they had gotten dressed again, when Tony was in her door ready to say goodbye, Ms. Miller gave Tony a deep kiss, full on the mouth.

"Nice work today. I'll see you on Monday," she said with a smile.

12