My Teacher Ms. Miller Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs were spread.

"We look so hot," she said lustily.

Tony could see a single drop of sweat work its way down from her neck. It trickled past her elegant collarbone, then veered to the center of her chest as it encountered Ms. Miller's curvaceous right breast. It accelerated and began to run down her abdomen.

Fascinated, Tony used his free hand and touched the drop of sweat, destroying it. He traced its path back up her abdomen, then along her breastbone and her breast. Transfixed, Ms. Miller followed his finger as it made its way up her body.

When his finger had reached the top of her breast, Tony began to stroke the nipple of his teacher's left breast with the tips of his fingers. She moaned, "Uhhhhh...."

She turned her head to kiss him and lick his face. It was awkward because neither of them wanted to break the connection of where his dick was inserted in her vagina.

Now he filled his hand with her breast. He massaged gently at first, then roughly as her body responded to his ministrations.

Ms. Miller pushed back at him with her ass. "Fuck me, Tony. Please fuck me!"

Tony pulled back from over her shoulder and put both his hands on her hips. Her waist was thin so that he felt like he could touch his thumbs while holding onto her hips. As he looked down, he could see as he looked down was her strong back and her shapely ass, with his own crotch pushed up against it.

He pulled his shaft slowly out of her pussy. When only his tip was in her, he pulled back on her hips and slammed back in, driving himself even deeper.

"Aaahhh..." Ms. Miller moaned.

Tony could see her wonderful ass shake as his thighs and stomach pressed into it. He marveled at its perfect shape and size. He could see his penis drive in and out of her body under it. It made him feel incredibly masculine and powerful.

He continued the action, again pulling all the way out and bottoming himself out completely in her cunt. His balls slapped against her thighs. Each time he would repeat the action, Ms. Miller would push back at him. Her loud moans filled the dressing room.

"Harder, Tony. Fuck me harder!" Ms. Miller cried out.

Tony adjusted his grip so that his arms were holding the front of her hips bones. This allowed him even more leverage. He picked up the pace, ramming his cock into her wet, slippery cunt. Each time he pushed in, he could feel the friction of her tight pussy. Each time he pulled out, he could feel his shaft on her underside.

The feeling was too much to handle for Tony to hold his load for long.

He grabbed her breasts with both hands, and pulled her in tightly as he orgasmed. She cried out also, and her cunt began to jerk and twitch around his dick. A combination of their juices began to drip down the shaft of his cock as he finished ejaculated into her.

Tony's knees felt weak, and he slumped down, just lying on the ground of the changing room. Ms. Miller collapsed next to him, with one arm draped over him.

After they'd cleaned themselves up, Ms. Miller packed a few things that she would buy into a bag.

"Thanks for coming shopping with me," she said as they left the store. "I hope you got something that you wanted."

12