My Teacher Ms. Miller Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony hadn't cum yet, and wanted more. He wondered how far he could push this.

She lay in front of him, face to the side and panting slightly from their exertion.

Tony sat on his haunches behind her. Her legs were still spread to accommodate him.

He took one of his hands and put it at the top of her beautiful ass. He slowly worked his way down to her sphincter, a crinkly brown star between her ass cheeks. He could feel her tense up, considering this new development.

After she didn't object, he leaned forward and planting his face in her ass, licked her right in the asshole. She had just taken a shower, so it was clean. When she moaned and pushed back at him, he stuck his tongue and traced the rim of it.

"I don't know Tony. I don't know if I can do it again," she said.

"Please, Ms. Miller. Just a little bit. Please. I love your ass so much." He continued to lavish attention on your ass, licking her lush ass. From up close, he could see the small goose bumps forming on the smooth skin of her rear.

"I've never done that before, Tony. You'll have to teach me what to do," she said softly. She began to prop herself up again on her hands and knees. Her ass once again swayed seductively in the air.

Tony pushed his stiff cock until it was lined up directly between her butt cheeks. It bobbed as he moved forward between her legs again. The head stopped right at her anus.

"Are you going to fuck me in the ass, Tony? Are you going to fuck your poor teacher in the ass?" she whispered at him.

His cock was still shining from her wetness. He held its shaft so that its tip stayed steady on the unblinking eye of his target. She began sighing again and pushed back against him. The motion allowed the wet head of his cock to penetrate her asshole.

Inch by inch, Tony pushed his cock deeper into his teacher's ass. He could see his length begin to disappear into her perfect behind. Her anal sphincter squeeze him as he worked, intensifying the sensation.

He reached one finger around her hips and ran it along her pussy lips. He could tell Ms. Miller was gritting her teeth and trying to relax, helping him violate her.

"Oh Tony. Your cock feels so good in there. Like it was made to be home."

When he was about half way in, he paused. He didn't feel like he could push in any more because it was just too tight.

He began easing it out again. It was still incredibly tight, and the feeling of friction on his dick was amazing. Amazingly, Ms. Miller began to murmur her protest, saying that she wanted him back in her ass.

Before he left her entirely, he began pushing forward again. It was hotter and tighter than he believed possible!

The second time, he managed to push himself all the way in. His cock was planted deep in her luscious, perfectly formed ass. Her ass was like a vise, gripping his penis tightly with its hot depths. He groaned with pleasure and whispered his thanks to his teacher.

Holding on tightly to her narrow waist and hips, he sawed into her again. His orgasm was building quickly. Her head was turned over her shoulder, and he could see her face locked in a mask of pleasure and pain.

She was crying out, and Tony thought he was hurting her, but she would push back at him with the same rhythm he was using. "Oh Tony! Fuck me! Fuck your teacher in the ass!"

Pausing, he used his hands to rub her gorgeous back and shoulders. His hands found their way to her hanging breasts again. He kneaded them, first gently, and then more roughly as he found that she liked it.

"You're so gorgeous like this, baby. You're so hot and I can't believe I'm fucking you."

She began to grind her ass against his hips, working his cock around inside herself while her perfect ass rubbed against her thighs.

"Fuck me, Tony! Just keep fucking your poor teacher!!! Fuck me in the ass!"

Ms. Miller orgasmed loudly, screaming out and biting her sheets. He climaxed inside her ass, spasming his semen directly into her rectum. He collapsed on top of her, his twitching dick still locked into her anus.