My Teacher - My Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers

I was literally floating and I was on a high which I never experienced earlier. Juices were flowing down my thighs liberally. It felt as if there was a cloud burst or should I say a dam burst!

And he kept sucking and chewing me till I weakly pushed his head away from my pussy and cried out, "Enough! Please, stop."

I took a few minutes to recover from the semi conscious state induced by that orgasm. My body and soul both felt light. I was full of tender love for this boy wonder who gave me such unexpected pleasure.

It was then that I realized how selfish I had been past half an hour or so. I hadn't thought of him or touched his body; preoccupied as I was with my own bodily pleasures. Guiltily I looked at his pajama and found his bulge intact.

Pushing him gently on to his back on the bed, I sat up next to him and quickly opened his pajama drawstring and pulled it down. He had white underwear on and I could see dark wet patches on them, perhaps made by his pre cum.

His bulge was very obvious and attractive. I put my hand inside his underwear and just pulled it down. His erect and swaying cock sprang out, young and proud. And so were his cute balls.

Holding his penis at the base, I brought my face close to the pink helmet. I gave it a nice caring lick with my hungry tongue, licking the few drops of pre cum there. Sekhar gave a shudder and an audible gasp with the pleasure.

Slowly I started swallowing his young cock, an inch at a time, sucking on it like an ice fruit/ candy. The young cock tasted so fresh and different from the ugly monster of my husband.

When he was fully inside my mouth, my tongue started its own playful tease of the innocent toy and he started whispering, "Oh, aunty, so good and nice," his voice shaking along with his body. He lifted his ass with passion and his cock's tip touched my throat for the first time. It sent fresh signals to my cunt.

I suddenly thought of the exquisite pleasure I was going to have when this young cock will go into my sex starved juicy cunt and fuck it. The very thought set me on course for my second orgasm and I sucked him hungrily making him spurt his hot cum directly into my welcoming throat.

The gush of that hot cum from the young cock into my throat told me, most tellingly, what I had been missing for so many years now. With a love that was increasing by the minute, I sucked his young cock and kept on sucking till I milked his last drop and he was totally limp. Only then I released his cock and pulled away my mouth.

I cleaned up both of us with a towel and we then lay in each others' embrace, his face pressed against my bosom.

"Aunty, when can I do the whole thing?" he asked shyly.

"Soon, baby, very soon," I replied kissing my young lover with tender love.

Author's Narrative

Next morning Nirmala told Ramana that he should go to his uncle's town that evening and accompany his sister back home. His uncle's town was about eight hours away and it was usually a overnight bus journey.

He could leave that night and be back on the third day morning. Ramana was reluctant to go but his mother insisted. She asked him to arrange for Sekhar to study and sleep as usual so that she was not alone.

Sekhar was thrilled to learn the news from Ramana. He promised to do as required. He was really thrilled. This could mean only one thing. Nirmala aunty had planned this so that they could spend two nights together exclusively without any problems. They would really fuck well and enjoy everything! The very thought made him hard.

That night he went to the bus stand and saw his friend off. He was all excited as he knocked at her door. Nirmala opened the door with a smile and he walked in.

"Sekhar, you study for a while and I will finish my work in kitchen," smiling, she turned back.

He saw with naked desire her big buttocks rolling. Nirmala could feel his looks and deliberately swayed her hips as she walked back. The raise and roll of her rear treasures made him hornier. He could hardly concentrate on the open book in front of him.

She finished her work in about twenty minutes and came out. She rolled her mat and mattress directly under the fan and made her bed with a fresh bed sheet and pillow covers. Then she came and sat next to him.

He could see that she had a shampoo bath that day. Her long, jet black hair was loosely plaited. She had fresh jasmines in her hair and they smelled nice and intoxicating. Her face looked freshly made up and her cheeks had a slightly pinkish hue. She looked much younger and more beautiful.

"Aunty, you look and smell so lovely," he said, a little shyly.

She took his hands in hers and pressed them to her lips and kissed them lightly.

He let his right hand drop to her left breast and squeezed it hard. She pushed him away playfully and got up. He stood up too. She quickly moved to the main door and bolted it. She shut the front windows too. She switched off the main lamp and switched on the bed lamp. Standing close to her bed, she opened her arms to him. He rushed into them.

"Hug me tight, Sekhar, take me. I am all yours now," she said huskily.

With burning passion, he kissed her, his hands frantic on her soft yielding body, trying to do too many things in one moment. Sensing the urgency of their mutual needs, she pushed him away for a few seconds and quickly removed her sari and blouse. Taking cue, Sekhar removed his own shirt and pajama. Nirmala did not wear a bodice and her big breasts swung free.

"Don't you want to see me totally naked, Sekhar?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"Yessssss aunty, pleaseeeeeee!" he was shaking with passion too.

She untied the drawstring of her petticoat and it fell in a heap at her feet. He saw that her mound was devoid of any hair now. She obviously shaved it clean for him.

Her pussy looked very good to him without the hair hiding it. It also looked big to him, much bigger than Vijaya's and even Kamala Madame's. For a second he wondered whether his cock would be enough for it.

Her hands reached out for him and quickly removed his bunion, as he pulled his drawers down, springing his fully erect cock free. It was hard and erect, pale brown in color with rose pink helmet and his curly black pubic hair was sparse.

"You have a nice, big cock that is going to fuck my cunt well, isn't that what you want?" she asked, her voice thick with desire.

"Yes."

"Yes what? I haven't heard you clearly, my dear," she crooned.

"Yes aunty, I want to fuck your big cunt with my big cock, all night," his breath was coming quickly.

She slid on to her back and pulled him on top of her. She knew that neither needed any more foreplay right then. They were both aroused and hot.

His cock was shaking and she could see the tip glistening with his pre cum. Her own cunt was all wet and she could feel her juices flowing, warm and sticky.

She bent her legs at her knees and then opened her thighs apart. Her glistening wet pussy lips opened up to him. Holding his cock in her left hand she just guided it into her churning cunt.

His cock slid in smoothly, like a hot knife going into butter. He felt his cock surrounded by hot, churning, juicy softness of her vulva.

Nirmala started flying. She felt a gay abandon. She felt liberated for the first time in her life. She felt a strong urge to talk dirty.

"Do you like my cunt, Sekhar?" she asked huskily.

"Oh, aunty, it is heavenly, so hot and good," he cried out.

"Your cock feels very good in me," she crooned, boosting his confidence.

"But it is naughty! Fucking your friend's mother, your aunty But I love it, my boy, getting fucked by my son's friend," she was delirious.

"You are naughty too, getting fucked by your nephew," he joined the game.

Holding her flanks tight with both his hands, he started stroking his cock in her juicy cunt, in and out, in and out. There was no finesse there but there was abundant energy and enthusiasm in those strokes.

Nirmala just loved this young boy, fucking her with such joy. It was such a change compared to her husband's ritualistic humping without much love.

True this boy was much smaller in size and experience. But his performance far exceeded her husband's. As he stroked harder, she raised her buttocks to meet his thrusts and take his cock as deep into her as possible.

His hands slipped under her and they grabbed her buttock as she raised them with every stroke.

It was by accident that his two fingers slipped and came into contact with her ass hole during the frenzied movement of her ass. In an involuntary gesture, the tip of his middle finger entered her dirty hole. Curiosity made it move a little more in and wiggle.

Unknown to him, Nirmala felt his finger in her ass, and when he wiggled it she felt a hither to unknown sensation that caused a rush of blood. The nerve tips around the asshole entrance tingled and sent signals of raw pleasure to her brain.

As he fucked her cunt fast and furious, his finger in the rear supplemented that well and when the young boy burst into a big spurt inside her, she was ready.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!" his cry of joy was drawn out.

Nirmala's own orgasm started as his hot cum filled her vagina and mixed with her juices and filled her to the brim. Her orgasm continued in waves, each wave bigger than the previous, pleasure washing her cunt, her anus, everywhere.

She felt herself in a free fall or was it a roller coaster? She wasn't sure or cared. She let the pleasures wash her as she went semi- comatose.

They slept in bits and pieces that night. He was like a young tiger that just tasted blood. She was like a thirsty traveler in a desert who found water at last to quench her thirst. They couldn't get enough of each other.

They kept feeding on each other. It got better every time. The second time, there was less urgency, the pace was less frantic and so it lasted longer. The third time was in the early hours of morning after they slept for a couple of hours.

There was much kissing and petting, more explorations of their bodies and their sensitive parts, more arousal through words and deeds before the final explosive coupling which left them totally drained but fulfilled like never before. They slept like logs without a care.

Before he left for home, Sekhar asked if he could come back during the day and could they make love then. Though she was tempted by the idea for a moment, Nirmala said a firm no.

The risks were too many and they wouldn't really enjoy it, with all the tension of getting disturbed, she explained. Sekhar appreciated what she said. They were going to have another full night together, anyway.

When he returned that night both were looking forward to exploring greater pleasures. They had, by now, a level of comfort with each other. Nirmala undressed partly and asked him to do likewise. She still had her light red petticoat on and he had his white drawers.

"Hug me from behind holding on to my boobs," she said.

He hugged her tightly with his hands grabbing her big breasts and his fingers trapping her hardening nipples. She gave a soft moan and with a wiggle of her hips pushed her big ass against his crotch.

The move had a telling effect on his cock which started hardening fast. When his hard cock poked against the crack in her ass cheeks, she moaned again.

She untied her petticoat quickly and he removed his drawers.

As he hugged her again from behind, his hard cock poked between her ass cheeks. Before he realized what was happening, his helmet was pushing at her asshole.

"Do you want to push it in there?" she asked in a low, husky voice.

"I don't know! Is it done that way?" he asked innocently.

"I have never done it. We could try a little and see," she sounded eager.

So he pried open her ass cheeks and pushed his helmet into the slightly open rosebud. With a little push the helmet went in. She gave a gasp and he stopped.

"Does it hurt?" he was concerned.

"A little when you pushed but it is ok now. Isn't it tight?" she asked, excited.

"Yes, very tight," he replied as he pushed a little more of his cock into her ass. She winced with pain.

"It is tight because nobody ever went there. Unlike my cunt which was fucked so much by your uncle, this hole is my virgin hole. You are the first to go in." Her words were intoxicating.

"Aunty, I want to fuck you there now," he said all excited.

"Wait. I will get into position and open my legs a little more so that you can push in more. Put your fingers into my cunt and fuck that with your fingers," she said her breath quickening.

He understood his task. She went on all fours like a dog keeping her legs apart. As she bent, he pushed a little more cock into her ass. Simultaneously, he pushed three of his right hand fingers into her juicy cunt and started frigging her.

"Make your cock wet so that it will go in more easily," her breath was labored now.

He took his cock completely out of her ass, quickly rubbed it with the thick juices on his fingers and wetted it. He pushed his fingers into her cunt again and took more juice out and rubbed it at the entrance and into her ass hole. His cock went in again, a little more smoothly, even as he started frigging her again.

Nirmala always had this wild fantasy about getting fucked in her big ass but never dared to express it to her husband for fear of rebuke or ridicule. Here was this young stud fulfilling her fantasy at last. His cock felt incredibly hard and large in her tight anal passage, and the pain it caused there resulted in more pleasure in her cunt.

Sekhar knew he was in real virgin territory. It was incredible to push through her tight passage and he was scared of hurting her. But she appeared to get as much pleasure as pain, perhaps more and encouraged him to continue.

As these thoughts rushed through his mind, with one more push he went completely in. His cock was now buried fully in her tight ass.

"I am fully in," he cried out, triumphantly.

"Stay there, do not move, yet," she cried out. He stayed put.

"Now frig me with one hand and pinch my nipples with the other," she shouted.

He did just that with his right taking care of her nipples. Her own hands joined his left hand and several fingers, his and hers, started fucking her juicy cunt.

"Fuck my ass, now," she was panting.

He moved his cock in her tight ass and started fucking her. It was absolutely incredible and the friction was unbearable and insanely delightful.

She was bucking now like a bitch in heat, her ass on fire with his fucking and her cunt humping their hands and dripping juice.

"Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!........." she whimpered with pleasure and pain.

He growled like an animal as he burst at seams and shot his load of hot cum into her virgin ass.

She could stand no more and slowly toppled on to the bed face down. He clung on to her and arrested her sudden fall and fell on top of her with his young cock still buried in her virgin ass.

They both regained their breath after a few minutes and after he rolled off her, she turned on to her back.

As they lay all flushed and sweaty next to each other, she looked at his now limp penis with fond love and calling out sweet endearments, kissed him several times.

"Oh, my wonderful lover, it was just incredible!" she marveled.

He literally blushed.

They were content to lay silent in each other's arms relaxing for several minutes.

"I always had fantasies of doing this but never dared. I was scared too. But you have made it possible, my dear! And it was wonderful, I never thought it would be so good," she spoke softly.

He just grinned at her, happy that she was happy.

After about an hour, she woke up to the sweet sensation of her nipples getting sucked and tweaked by her young lover. As her hands pulled him closer, she felt his hard cock pressing against her abdomen.

She marveled at his insatiable lust and his resilience. Her hand reached out for his cock and travelled down its length to the base. She felt her fingers touch his balls and cupped them in her palm; one after another.

They were smooth and full. They were cute. They were beautiful as opposed to the ugly appendages of her husband. She caressed them with her fingers sending sweet shocks into him.

She adjusted her position such that his balls now lay in direct contact with the upper folds of her pussy. She now rubbed her clit and surrounding area against his balls. She felt the waves starting in the pit of her stomach.

She now had a wild urge to ride him...her own young stallion! She pushed him away gently and asked him to lie on his back. He obeyed promptly, his breath quickening in anticipation.

She positioned herself over him, her legs on either side of him, her palms on his shoulders and slowly lowered herself till her wet, juicy cunt lips touched the tip of his quivering cock.

In one smooth motion her cunt slid on his erect cock and swallowed it up hungrily. There you go my young stud, deep into your aunt's cunt, she though wildly. I shall now ride my young stallion and it would be a wild ride, she said to herself wickedly with passion.

Slowly she started moving up and down his young shaft. With each move her big breasts swung against his fondling hands. When he tried to counter her thrusts by raising his ass, she said "No, not yet! Just stay still while aunty fucks you." He understood that it was her turn now to set the pace.

As she rode him, she thought of all those wasted nights of her life. Oh! If only she had someone like Sekhar to pleasure her body and quench her thirst. Anyway that was past and gone. Now she has this young stud and she would make the most of her future with him.

Feeling his hard cock quivering inside her juicy cunt, she started moving faster with fuller strokes. As wave after wave of pleasure started washing her, she shouted,"Fuck me, fuck me good, my stud."

He eagerly responded by raising his ass off the bed and countering her thrusts with his own, trying to reach the far depths of her vagina. His own passions built up to a peak and he felt going over the abyss into a free fall and tumbling down and down as he spurted his hot cum into her juicy churning cunt.

As they lay totally spent and satiated, she wiped away the sweat from their bodies with a small towel.

"Aunty, are you protected okay?" he asked with some hesitation.

"Yes, my dear, do not worry," she assured him smiling.

"Aunty, can we continue fucking in future? Please, aunty, I love you so much," he pleaded.

"We will, my boy, whenever there is a chance. But we have to be very careful. If we are caught, I would die of shame. So, please be very careful. Wait for me to decide and don't be impatient," she replied.

"Yes, aunty," he nodded.

"Sekhar, I know all about you and Vijaya and what you are doing. You are both young and it is understandable. You both can have as much fun as you want, but with in limitations. You can do everything. But, she is a virgin to be married off soon. No fucking. Promise me, Sekhar, that you will not fuck her. Fool around with her but fucking only with me, okay?" she sounded quite serious.

He was shocked and scared that aunty knew about him and Vijaya. He was also relieved that she was allowing him to get away with it. Not just get away but he could play with Vijaya too!

He was permitted to play with the daughter and fuck the mother!

Could he ever ask for a better deal than that, he asked himself. Horny bastard that he was, h decided to accept the deal.

"Yes, aunty, I promise," He sounded as sincere as he could.

Does he keep his promise? Can he? Only time will tell

If you have liked the story, please do vote and please leave your comments. That is the only reward we seek here for our efforts

touchmate
touchmate
491 Followers