My Teacher, My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked in together talking about upcoming school assignments and the weather. Other teachers said their hellos as they met up from the parking lot. But when they entered Jeff's room and shut the door the silent classroom suddenly felt full of electricity. Anna set her book bag down and Jeff put his briefcase on the desk.

"So, do you have some work this morning?" Jeff asked to break the silence.

"Actually I finished it yesterday. The weekends are good for catching up." Anna said uncomfortably.

"Yeah... that makes sense." Jeff wasn't really looking at her but he had taken a few steps towards her. So Anna took a few towards him. "I really did have a good time on Saturday." He tried again to interrupt the intensity with little success.

"Me too. It's been a while since I've been to something like that." Anna said quietly. They were hardly three feet apart.

"Didn't go to many parties down south?" He asked and took another step forward. "I'm sure your boyfriends would have taken you to something like that. Right?" He asked.

"Not really. It's been a long time since I've dated. Just don't have much in common with most people I guess." She replied trying to keep her breathing steady. It felt like something was changing, different than Saturday night, different than the car rides.

"I don't believe that. We have a lot in common. At least it feels that way. I'm sure you've had guys lined up wherever you go." He smiled at her. They were over to one side of the classroom. The large windows on the opposite side of the room were open to the woods and the doors on their side of the room couldn't see the two people standing far too close together to be considered respectable.

"Not really. I'm just the weird kid who moves around a lot." She said looking down at her balled up hands.

Jeff reached forward and laid his fingers on top of her clasped hands. "Nah, come on. Trust me, no guy who meets you could possibly think of you as anything but amazing." He said. They were so close together Anna could feel that great body heat again. It drew her in, beckoning her. She took the final step forward and brought her body up against his. Jeff sucked in a deep breath and slid both his hands to her upper arms. "Anna." He breathed out her name.

She tilted her face up towards his and met his eyes. "Hmm?" Her hands rested against his stomach and at that moment Anna didn't feel like she was looking at her step-brother or her teacher. He was just a great guy she'd gotten close to in the last few weeks and he was looking at her the same way.

Jeff leaned down slowly to cover her mouth with his. His lips were soft and full and pressed against hers spreading heat down from their mouths to the rest of her body. Anna moaned slightly at the feeling and Jeff needed no further encouragement. His arms snaked behind her and her arms slid up around his neck. He pulled them flush together. Their bodies connected at all the right places and vibrated with need. Anna parted her lips and welcomed Jeff's exploring tongue. Anna tangled her fingers in his short hair and held on as his kisses made her dizzy. Jeff's hands skimmed down her back and up under her shirt massaging her skin and commanding it to yield to his force.

Suddenly a new noise forced itself through the cloud of desire; a knock at the door and the unmistakable sound of the latch giving way. Jeff broke their kiss and leapt backward knocking a desk askew. Anna fumbled for a moment before righting herself and sitting in the nearest seat.

"Oh Mr. Shepherd, I wasn't aware you were with a student. Excuse me." A balding man in a suit appeared just inside the doorway.

"No, Richard, it's fine. This is my... um... this is my sister Anna. We were just talking about the homework from last week." Jeff ran a hand through his hair and shook a little as he walked back to his desk. "What can I help you with?"

Anna quietly grabbed her book bag and left the room through the back door without a backwards glance. Thank god she didn't have physics first period today. She would not have been able to sit in front of her teacher and pretend she hadn't just been making out with him, or that this intense feeling between her legs wasn't a direct result.

-------------------

As the last period bell rang Anna was still tingling from that morning's encounter. She only had a few minutes to catch her bus home but she really needed to see Jeff again. So instead of taking her usual route out to the bus she doubled back towards the physics classroom. Jeff was at his desk and the last few students were just leaving.

"Hey." She said as she entered. Suddenly she wasn't sure this was a good idea. What if what happened this morning was just a fluke and he was totally disgusted by the idea. After all they were technically related and he was definitely her teacher. Anna waited to see what he'd say.

Jeff lifted his head and looked at her. "Do you want a ride home today?" He said with little inflection. Anna was confused and a little annoyed that she didn't know him well enough to know what he was thinking.

"Uh, I guess." She said.

"I just have a few things to finish up and then I'll be ready to go. Here," he dug the keys out of his pocket and tossed them to her "you can head out to the car and I'll meet you there."

"Ok. Sure. Thanks." She said dazedly and walked out to the parking lot.

About fifteen minutes later Anna sat in Jeff's car tuning the radio when he climbed in. Anna turned the volume off and readied herself for whatever was coming. She knew if he wanted to forget the whole thing she would have to be okay with that. This was knew territory for her and she assumed it was just as unfamiliar for him too.

Jeff shut the door behind him and glanced at the mostly empty parking lot before reaching across the car and pulling Anna's face towards his waiting lips. He kissed her just as hungrily as this morning and Anna was temporarily frozen. Jeff's hands twisted in her hair and his tongue slid between her lips with little resistance. Eventually his heat thawed her and she reacted. Anna pushed the armrest out of the way, folding it into the seat, before wrapping her arm around his waist and pulling him closer. Jeff went willingly and covered her body with his. They groaned into each other's mouths and swallowed answering moans. His lips felt bruising as he pushed them against hers. Anna had never felt such reckless passion. Jeff's hands roamed her torso; down behind her back, up under the front of her shirt, over her stomach and ribs brushing the underside of her breast. When his fingers grazed her tightly pebbled nipple through her thin bra, Anna inhaled sharply. Jeff's thumb and finger squeezed gently then massaged her breast and traveled back down her ribs. Anna felt Jeff's erection pressing into the juncture at her thighs. She knew if she hadn't been wearing jeans he'd be able to feel her heat and wetness.

Jeff pulled back abruptly, releasing her. He grabbed onto his steering wheel and breathed heavily for a moment before looking at her again. "I'm sorry. That... I've wanted to do that all day." He said and then looked back out towards the school. "My god. You're not just my step-sister, you're my student. What am I doing?" he said more to himself than her. "This is not a good idea. I should never have kissed you this morning and I definitely should not have kissed you just now." He looked pained as he turned towards her again. "Damn it, all I can think about is kissing you again." He whispered.

Anna didn't know how to respond. She was so astounded by their latest kisses she couldn't think straight.

"Say something. Please Anna." Jeff whispered across the quiet car.

"I don't know what to say. I wanted you to kiss me this morning. I wanted you to kiss me when you got into the car and I want you to kiss me now." Anna laid her hand on his arm. He seemed very far away and she couldn't stand not touching him.

Before Jeff could answer a teacher walked out of the building and passed close to their car. Anna sat back in the seat and Jeff returned the teacher's brief wave. "We can't talk about this here. Let's get you home." He said and started the car.

The ride was quiet. Jeff didn't even turn the radio up like usual. Anna wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. They got to her house and just as she wondered if she should get out alone, he turned off the car and opened his door. Anna got out and they walked up to the house.

"Is your mom working today?" He asked as Anna unlocked the door.

"Yeah. She had an afternoon shift." Anna answered and led them into the still house. "I think they'll both be gone for a few hours so we can... talk." Anna was nervous and fidgety. It's not like she was some shy nun. She'd had boyfriends, she'd done stuff. But Jeff was seven years older than she was and she didn't know what to expect.

Inside the house felt like the classroom this morning. She turned to look at Jeff who was smoothing his hands over his thighs. He looked nervous and sweet. But when his eyes met hers a moment later he looked more like a hunter who'd spotted his pray. She heard him whisper "This is a bad idea" and that was her only warning.

In a flash he was up against her body again. His arms wrapped around her and his mouth enveloped hers. Anna tried to keep up with his pace but eventually just let him pull her along. She felt the wall at her back and his body firmly against her front. His tongue in her mouth seemed to thrust in time with his hips. She felt heat crawling over every inch of her body, so when he started pulling her shirt up to remove it, it seemed like an excellent idea. His shirt flew up and over his head next. Finally they were skin to skin. Anna felt Jeff's fingers at the middle of her back unhooking to white cotton bra. She took a deep breath as he released her mouth to watch it slide off her arms and down to the floor. For a moment she felt self-conscience but then he smiled and bent his head to take one pert nipple into his mouth. He sucked with the same ferocity as he kissed. Anna yelped when he bit down gently but moaned again when his fingers found her other nipple and gently massaged it. A moment later he switched until both of her breasts were aching and her panties were soaked.

Jeff fell to his knees in front of her and kissed and licked her stomach while his hands undid the button and pulled down the zipper of her jeans. Anna knew everything was going too fast but she couldn't find the words to tell him to slow down. Her mind knew them but her body was in control for the moment. Anna groaned as the tight jeans slid down over her sensitized skin. Jeff pulled them from her feet lifting her legs one at a time. After he'd pulled the pant leg off her second foot he kept her leg in the air and leaned forward. He planted gently hot kisses on her inner thigh slowly moving up to her panty covered pussy. Anna's breathing doubled. She'd never had a guy kiss her there. All of her high school boyfriends had just wanted head; they didn't worry themselves with her pleasure. It was never like this. Jeff placed his mouth directly over her cloth covered clit. His hot breath made her cry out again. She nearly buckled when his tongue slinked out and tasted her through the cotton. He groaned as if he'd experienced the same jolt of desire and his hands ripped her panties down her legs. It was like a switch flipped, he thrust his face into her wetness and his hands grasped her thighs and butt. Anna grabbed the nearest piece of furniture to jeep from falling. Her head spun and her knees felt so weak she was sure his mouth was all that held her up. She hardly recognized the mewling sounds coming from deep in her throat. Jeff feasted on her; thrusting his tongue deep inside her one moment and then sucking her clit between his teeth the next. It was erratic and confusing and so very mind-blowing.

Anna caught her breath and held it as she felt an orgasm bubbling up. Jeff's face was covered in her juices and all she could think of was MORE. "Yes. Please. Yes." She begged in a hoarse whisper. Jeff renewed his efforts with gusto sensing her impending climax. "Oh god!" She cried as he sucked hard on her clit and slid two fingers deep into her dripping pussy. Incoherent cries flowed from her mouth as the orgasm radiated through her body. She screamed as her whole body became one giant over stimulated nerve. Everything went black and Anna slipped down the wall and into Jeff's waiting arms. She blinked a few times before the room came back into focus.

"What happened?" She asked wearily.

"I think you forgot to breathe." Jeff smiled down at her. "I'll take that as a compliment." He smirked and lifted her up and over to the chair. He sat her down and crouched in front of her. "Are you okay now?" He asked sweetly touching her face with a warm hand.

"Yes. That's never happened before." She said embarrassed and confused. Then she looked down and realized, while he still had his pants on, she was completely naked. She quickly covered her breasts with an arm.

"Hey. Don't do that." Jeff said pulling her arm softly away from her body. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. All I can think about right now is touching your gorgeous body again." Jeff sighed and looked away. He reached out and grabbed the light blanket on the ottoman. He wrapped it around her shoulders. "On second thought, I really need to stop thinking about touching you like that." He pulled the blanket closed and lifted her arm, bending her fingers to hold it that way. "This can't happen anymore. And trust me that is the hardest thing I've ever said." He laughed darkly. "There are so many reasons I never should have done what I just did, but I want you to know it was one of the best moments of my life. Feeling you come apart in my arms is something I will think about for far too long. But you're my step-sister and my student. This can't happen."

Anna sat still clutching the blanket as he spoke. She didn't know how to respond. The hot and cold of the whole thing made her crazy. She knew he wanted her and god knows it felt good when they were together. So why couldn't they do this? She just wanted to go back a few minutes in time and be caught back up in the middle of the erotic storm she'd surrendered so easily to.

"Anna." He pressed up on the bottom of her chin until their eyes met. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. Are you okay?" His eyes searched hers.

"I'm okay." She managed to mumble after a few moments. And for the moment she couldn't really process anything, so being 'okay' seemed like an attainable goal.

"I'm so sorry. I never should have let this happen. It is all my fault." Jeff kissed her forehead lightly and stood. She heard, rather than saw, him pick up his shirt and leave the house.

Anna took a deep breath and tried to shift through the confusion jumbling her brain at the moment.

-----------------

The next morning Anna was more confused than ever. She was shocked at the pleasure, disturbed by her reaction, angry at her brother, worried about the future. The only thing she was sure of was that she needed to talk with Jeff before physics class. Thank god he would be here in a little less than an hour to drive her. She took her time in the shower and getting ready, this day would be unpleasant at best.

But when Anna finally walked into the kitchen a few minutes before seven she found her mom at the stove. "Hi sweetie. Feel better? You were already in bed when we got home last night." Her mom smiled and put some food on a plate for Anna.

"What are you doing home? I thought you were working the morning shift today?" Anna said accepting the plate.

"Well I talked to my boss and he agreed to put me on only afternoons as long as I work two weekends a month." She joined Anna at the table and reached out her hand to touch Anna's arm. "Jeff called his dad last night."

Anna froze. What could he have said? He wouldn't have told his dad what they'd done right? Anna's thoughts swirled, but before she could ask her mother continued.

"He mentioned that it's hard on you to have to get to school so early and he was worried you weren't getting enough sleep. So I'll be able to drive you to school from now on. It'll be easier for him too. He has a busy morning getting ready for school you know." Anna's mom patted her arm and got up to leave the room. "So we'll leave around 7:45." She called from the hallway.

Anna was stunned. Apparently the day was going to be more than a little unpleasant after all.

-----------------

The door to Jeff's class loomed in front of Anna. She was right on time there was no reason not to go in. But how could she sit in front of him and talk physics when he'd had his mouth on her most intimate place less than twenty-four hours ago. One of her classmates pulled open the door and held it silently waiting for her to enter. She had little choice now.

Jeff never met her eyes. He never walked past her desk or asked her any questions and Anna certainly never raised her hand. The whole time she was sure somebody would see something pass between them and the secret would be out. So when the bell rang, it felt like hours later. The other students shuffled out and Anna remained seated.

"You didn't pick me up this morning." She accused his back as he stacked papers.

Jeff turned around slowly. "I know. I thought it would be easier to put some distance between us. After last night, I don't trust myself to be alone with you. You should get to class." He turned around again, dismissing her.

Anna's anger simmered and she stood up and walked towards him. "I get that this is complicated but it's not wrong. It doesn't feel wrong." She put her arm on his shoulder to turn him towards her.

"Anna." He sighed and looked away. He couldn't step back, he was already up against the desk and he would have had to physically push through her to move away. "Even if you weren't my step-sister and my student, which are huge problems, you're barely eighteen; you're still in high school and should be with a high school boy.

"I don't want to date a high school boy. High school boys don't make me feel like you did last night." She said and laid her hands on his chest. She slowly slid them down until they were just above his belt. "Besides you didn't even give me the chance to reciprocate." She felt more reckless than she'd ever been, but being close to him again made all the feelings rush back in. She slid the belt through the loop and pulled it tighter to undo the clasp.

"Anna. Stop." He whispered grabbing her hands loosely and looking through the windows to make sure no one was watching.

Anna kept pulling until the belt fell apart. She flicked the button open on his pants and moved one hand down to the zipper. "I don't think you really want me to stop." Anna said in a low husky voice. She'd never acted like this but with him she felt sexy and sure. The zipper gave way under her fingers and Jeff shuttered as her hand caressed his rapidly hardening length. He was bigger than she had imagined and she briefly worried she wouldn't be able to do this. But when his breath blew hotly against her cheek and his hands grabbed her upper arms, Anna knew she'd do anything to make this happen.

Anna sank to her knees. And pulled his pants open in the front. His erection was tenting the boxers in front of her face. She slowly reached a hand in and closed it over him. He groaned and tilted his head back. Anna pulled him out and looked at the hard cock in her hand. She wasted no time and instead opened her mouth as wide as she could and swallowed the head of his dick pulling it as far into her throat as she could.

"Oh god!" Jeff cried when his penis pushed into the back of her throat. His hands went to the back of her head. "Fuck. Anna." He whispered. She knew he could feel her gag a bit but he pushed a little harder on her head encouraging her to go further. She'd never taken a guy this deep before and it was hard to breathe. She pushed back off of his shaft until just the head remained in her mouth but the pressure from his hands soon had her moving forward again, this time even further. She gagged and her eyes watered but she had started this, begged for it in fact, so she moved her hands to his thighs and held on as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of her throat. Each time he thrusted in she gagged a little less and her throat opened a little more. It wasn't long before Anna felt the coarse hairs at his base on her nose. Anna's eyes watered more as he held himself all the way in her mouth for longer and longer each time. "I have to move faster. I have to... Shit it feels so good Anna." He whispered and started thrusting faster and harder. Anna wasn't prepared for the trembling force but hearing his groans and heavy breathing turned her on despite the uncomfortable stretch. She reached one of her hands down to her pants and slid it inside feeling her wetness. As Jeff fucked her face Anna rubbed her clit and felt her own orgasm coming on. She'd never felt this contrast of pleasure and pain. Just as Anna neared her climax she felt Jeff stiffen and shove hard into her throat. He held her head tight against his groin. She couldn't breathe but she still felt her orgasm overwhelm her as his cock spurted heavy ropes of cum down her aching throat.