My Teacher, My Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers

"That sounds great, I think it is time we let Sally go, for all she has done for this family, I know that she would have wanted us to be happy and Amy being here has certainly done that."

"Thank you for saying that mom, it means a lot to me and to Sophie." Amy tapped my head.

"Yes my love?"

"What about my house?"

"Well I thought you were renting, so I did wonder what you would do if you moved here. Knowing that you own it makes it easier really. I was thinking that you should keep your name registered to that house, for mail and also for school purposes, so everyone will still think you live at your house. And then maybe you could see about renting it out, to earn a little money. Then when I leave school, maybe we could move into it together."

"I would love to live with you, and it will become our house. Whatever I own is yours including my heart. So you now own half the house, so whoever we rent it to, half the money earned will be yours."

"No, you don't have to do that Amy, you keep it, you might need it one day."

"Amy, this is not up for discussion, this is my choice and your stubbornness will not stop me from giving this to you, ok."

"Ok, it is sweet that you want to give me such a gift, sharing your life with me, especially as all I have to offer is me."

"That is all I want. Until we are married I think we at least need to speak to a lawyer and make it official. But your idea sounds brilliant, renting out our home while we stay here, we could save for our future together." Amy smiled at our parents. "Dad do you know any good lawyers?"

"Well Amy, you're in luck. I know of a rather dashing man, who is quite the lawyer, I could speak to him if you want."

"That would be great, anything to help us out."

"It would be my pleasure Amy."

"Now something else has occurred to me. I have I feeling I will not win, but I want to pay rent." Stated Amy.

"Your damn right you will not win, you are not going to pay any rent here." Said mom.

"But mom, I want to help, anyway I can." Demanded Amy.

"Don't mom me, you make us happy and you can cook, we can use that here. Obviously you will have your chores to do, and there is your share of the phone bill, you can even pick up shopping occasionally. But please Amy, this house is paid for; both your father and I have enough money to cover most of the normal bills. It would lead to too many problems to work out how much for you to pay, so just try and keep it simple."

"Ok, that sounds agreeable, thanks mom, thanks dad." That just all seemed so natural. We were all just sitting around talking and discussing stuff, like any normal family. It helped us all to cope with the situation as it was and trying successfully to make everything as normal as it should

"So finally my future. Now you all are already doing what you have chosen as you careers, while I remain the one person who still has to figure that out. Now this task is a tiny bit more difficult now that I have a partner. So what ever I choose to do after school has to be close by."

"I think that we should discuss this after Christmas. Not now, let's get settled first and see how things go. Firstly we need to find tenants and agree terms, but when you finish school we should have enough money saved to maybe rent some place, near to where ever you want to go. My job here is not as important as you Sophie; I could get a job anywhere really. So keep an open mind until we discuss it further, but not now. I think we all need to start getting things in order. So I will go home and get packed and you can go with mom and dad to get us a nice, big comfy bed, luckily you have a big room."

"Ok I suppose. I am going to miss you so much. So you should go now before I change my mind." I got up and took her hand as I dragged her to the door. Then she dragged me upstairs, explaining to me that she had to get her keys and that I had to help her find them, she informed mom and dad it might take a bit of time. As soon as we were in our room and the door was shut she had me up against the door and was kissing me passionately. Our tongues met but she allowed me in without much fight. I was searching her mouth and our kissing became more intense.

"Sophie, I know I should just go, but do you think we can make love just before I go. No rushing this time, I just want you so much, but I want to caress you and feel every naked part of you and then make you cum." I just started taking off my clothes and she followed shortly. We walked to the bed and climbed in, Amy crawled on top of me. We took our time exploring each other. We kissed, licked and touched each other all over. We were both gentle and kept a slow pace as we brought each other closer to mutual satisfaction. When we both eventually came we both cried into each other. Our tears were both happy and sad, but I had to let her go. I told her to just go, that I missed her already and that she must not forget to call me. She was dressed quickly, then left leaving me in bed, crying. I heard the front door shut from the window which I forgotten to close again. Eventually I cried myself to sleep. I awoke a few hours later after my mom nudged me to tell me that we should leave. It was lonely now that Amy was not here and my mom told me that letting go was sometimes difficult, but not to get to upset as tomorrow we would talk and then we would be together again soon. I was left to dress and then we were on our way.

APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers
12