My Teacher, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes fixed on mine, mesmerising me, she took hold of the hem of my sweater and eased it over my head; I felt like I should do something too and reached for the top button of her dress, but with a hand she stopped me. So I stood passively as she reached around me, unclipped my little white bra and dropped it to the floor. Her gaze dropped to my pale barely B-cup breasts, her eyelids fluttered closed for a moment and she breathed "Oh Christ". I started to apologise that they were so small but she shook her head, her eyes moist, and whispered "Baby, they're beautiful; so beautiful." She crouched before me and pulled down my skirt and panties; I stepped out of them and stood naked before my lover.

Lorraine guided me onto her big double bed then stood beside me and disrobed, slowly, sexily, like a stripper. Her bra fastened at the front, and when she unclipped it I gasped – her boobs were even bigger than I'd thought, at least a D-cup. In stark contrast to my nut brown nipples, which stand out like coat hooks, hers were such a pale pink that they pretty much faded into the surrounding skin, the tips tiny little buds. She wore very brief panties, and when they fell to the carpet I saw that her gingery pubes were trimmed into a single strip, no more than half an inch wide, extending from halfway down her flat belly to her pubic bone. At that time mine were still a full, downy, mousy bush, although Lorraine was later to trim them for me.

She rolled onto the bed beside me and, leaning her head up on one elbow, stroked her fingertips down my side, from armpit to hip. Then she took me in her arms and kissed me deeply. We spent maybe half an hour kissing while I got used to the feel of a woman's body in my arms, whispering endearments to each other, her big melon breasts pressing into my wasp stings, one of her legs between mine, a thigh lightly rubbing my soaking pussy, a hand cupping one of my slim buttocks while I kneaded one of her boobies. Then Lorraine pushed my head down to her chest and, like a nursing baby, I took a breast in my mouth. She rolled her head back and gave a long groan as I flicked my tongue across the nipple, which began to lose its shyness and emerge.

I spread my thighs wide as I felt her hand exploring between them, and a finger entered me, probing deep inside my burning flesh and causing me to gasp with delight. A second finger followed; for a moment it hurt slightly, but then my pussy seemed to adjust to accommodate to it. My entire body suddenly on fire I released her tit and pressed my mouth to hers, my tongue gyrating wildly around hers, vaguely hearing a squishing sound as her fingers moved in and out of me. Then she found my clitty with her thumb. At her first touch it felt as though my head was exploding, and I screamed into her mouth, my thighs clamping on her arm as a kaleidoscope of sky rockets burst to light behind my tightly squeezed eyelids.

As I flopped back recovering from my first orgasm, gulping deep breaths of air, Lorraine stroked my hair and smothered my face in tender kisses. When she judged I was sufficiently revived she began to lick and kiss her way down my body. She sucked most of each of my breasts into her mouth, and adored my big springy nipples; her tongue tickled my belly button, making me squirm; and when she first stroked it the length of my slit I thought I would just die. She spent what felt like forever eating me out, and I came again several times, gyrating and weeping crazily. By the end I was pretty much bearing my weight on my shoulder blades, my legs hooked over her shoulders as she bore her face down into me, finger and thumb stroking my clit.

After that we lay and cuddled for a while, not speaking, just kissing tenderly, I sucking my own nectar off my mistress' tongue. Then, nibbling and licking her ear, which drove her wild, I whispered "I want to go down on you now."

She sat up and, looking serious again, asked, "Are you sure baby? You don't have to, not this time." Scared though I was I nodded, and she knelt over my face and slowly lowered herself down on me. Her pussy itself was hairless, and as I gazed at it I thought I'd never seen anything more beautiful; to me her labia looked like pale pink rose petals, glistening with drops of morning dew. Placing my hands on her thighs I pushed my nose into her and inhaled the wonderful aroma of her lust for me. Then, easing her lips apart with my thumbs I dived in with my tongue, instantly loving the salty, sweet taste of her juice. She must have already been very aroused, because after less than a minute of my amateur licking she bucked on my face and an even sweeter juice began to flow onto my tongue. I wasn't finished though; I could see a little gray pearl which I knew was her love button, and I switched my mouth to that, tonguing and sucking it while I slipped three fingers inside her and squirmed them around, in and out. Lorraine arched her back, pulling hard at her tits, and wailed like a banshee, her hips twitching rapidly back and forth on my eager mouth. At the last moment before she collapsed onto me she cried "Oh fuck Ronni, I love you."

After that we both had a glass of water then dozed for a little while, in each other's arms. Next time I looked at the clock it was just after seven in the evening. Lorraine asked, "Do we have time for one more little surprise before you have to go?" I nodded, and gazed at her sweet ass as she rose from the bed and swayed over to a closet. When she returned to the bed, strapped to her groin was a terrifyingly large strap-on dick. She giggled when she saw the scared rabbit look on my face and murmured, "Ronni, baby, I really want to fuck you."

From a bedside drawer she took a tube of gel, smeared it liberally around my pussy lips then down the shaft. Hooking my legs over her shoulders again, she eased the head of the monster into me. She took probably five minutes to insert it all the way, inch by inch, kissing, stroking and reassuring me until it was buried inside me to the hilt. She began to screw me, slowly at first but gradually gaining speed. It felt great – though not as great as her tongue and fingers – and I very soon had another mini-orgasm, all that was left in me. Afterwards, when it was time to go, I felt as light-headed as if I was drunk, as Lorraine helped me shower and dress then drove me home. The next time we slept together I returned the favour with the dildo, and she continued my education.

Of course there was a next time, and many, many others after that. In fact, Lorraine and I have never really stopped having sex since that day, all through my time at the New England college she helped me gain admission to, and my rise through the media world to where I am now. Last time I saw her was six months ago, in Paris, France, where she now lives. She has to use a wheelchair to get around these days, but she still has full feeling and sat back and crooned as I nestled between her legs lapping at her honey flavored pussy.

So, did my teacher take advantage of me? I've never believed so. I was legally an adult, she gave me every chance to bail out of our burgeoning relationship, and by that day she invited me to her home for the first time I knew there was nothing in the world I wanted more than for Lorraine Grzesiak to make love to me. She gave me the realisation that I truly am a sexual being, and of all the dozens of men and women I've fucked and sucked since – more than a few of them household names – none has ever made me as happy and fulfilled as Lorraine, and I will love her with all my heart until we are both dead, and maybe after that too.

12