My Teacher's a Nudist?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers

The next morning, I walked down to the beach, keeping my eyes peeled for Miss Zhang. I didn't know what I'd do if I saw her, though. It wasn't that big a resort. I couldn't hide from her for the next few days without staying indoors, and it felt like a waste to visit a nudist resort and stay indoors. I could be naked alone in my room anywhere. Not to mention what a waste of a perfectly good view it would be, I thought to myself as I glanced at the chests of a trio of college girls walking past me, bouncing jubilantly, free of their sartorial shackles.

I never thought I'd be so ambivalent about a naked woman, especially one I had had a crush on for so long. On the one hand, tits. I must have masturbated to the thought of her naked dozens of times without ever really expecting to actually see her naked. Certainly not without a telescope, at least. But yesterday she had stood right in front of me, completely nude, entirely exposed, baring her entire body to me. Those beautiful, luscious breasts, her firm, plump ass, her long, thick thighs, even her shockingly smooth, lovely pussy were all open to my gaze.

On the other hand, she was my teacher. Not only that, she was the coach of the Math Team for my entire high school career. She had taught me calculus. She had driven me to meets. She had presented me with a small plaque for being the team's top scorer. I still had the plaque on my desk at home.

But then again, she was right, wasn't she? I had graduated. We were just adults now, not student and teacher. And adults could have normal, polite discussions, clothes or no...right? I sighed.

The sudden squish of sand beneath my feet interrupted my thoughts. I had arrived. And there, right where I had been yesterday, lay a sunbathing Miss Zhang. Had she chosen that spot deliberately? Did she want to run into me? To see me? To talk to me? She was on her stomach, her buns toasting, her head facing away from me. I could walk away and find another stretch of beach. She'd never even know.

"Hi Vivian!" I said as I sat down on the empty chair next to her.

"John!" She sat up and leaned in to embrace me. Her chest pressed firmly against me. My heart thumped loudly. She pulled back. "How are you?"

"I'm doing well. Are you all alone?"

"Yeah. I usually come with my friend Baoqing, but she's visiting Jamaica with her boyfriend right now. She's expecting a ring by the end of it," she divulged, waggling her fingers. "He's a sweet guy. I think they're a pretty cute couple."

She paused and examined her fidgeting fingers for a bit before looking back up at me. "So...honestly, how was yesterday for you?" she asked, placing her hand on my upper thigh and sending a bolt of electricity through my body. "You seemed a bit on edge, if you don't mind my saying so."

"That obvious, huh? I mean, yeah, it was kind of weird, seeing you all...you know..."

"...Naked? Nude? Indecent? Starkers?"

"Yeah...that... But you know what? We're both adults. There's nothing for me to be embarrassed about," I said, catching a glimpse of her bare pussy. I immediately averted my eyes away.

She picked up a glass next to her, its bottom coated in moist sand, and took a deep sip. "Piña colada," she explained as she set it back down. "I'm so glad you think so. And I'm glad you came back today. I wasn't sure whether I'd get to see you again. You really were my favorite student, John. This last year just hasn't been the same without you in my class. I'd love to stay in touch with you."

"Thanks, I'd like that, too." I looked over at her book's lemon-yellow cover. "What are you reading?"

She held it out to me. "It's called The Teeth of the Tiger. It's a mystery novel. I really love the series. It's about this thief named Arsène Lupin. He's sort of like, if Sherlock Holmes were a thief, and cared a lot more about appearances, and weren't wicked antisocial."

"Sounds interesting."

"If you want to borrow it later this week, you can. I'm getting near the end. Enough people have died, anyway. There's only so many characters left..."

"I'd love to," I replied. "Do you usually read mysteries?"

"When I'm reading fiction, yeah, usually. I'm not a huge fan of the ones where you're meant to solve it before the detective does. I've always preferred older ones like Sherlock or Judge Dee where you're just along for the ride, where there's this seemingly inexplicable mystery that slowly gets revealed to you.

"I think that's one thing that Lupin does really well. You're presented with something that at first examination appears to be supernatural or impossible. You wonder how it could be done, and slowly you find out the solution. It becomes something mundane and ordinary and perfectly comprehensible. I really like that kind of revelation."

"I'll definitely have to check it out. I like that kind of story, too. When stories are too supernatural it just feels, I don't know...cheaty, I guess? Like, I feel that things like magic lower the stakes a bit, if you can just solve your problems that way. Do you read a lot of books like that? Maybe you can give me a list of recommendations."

"Sure thing," she said. She took out a pen and held it above her index card bookmark. "What's your email?" I gave it to her as she scribbled it down, in a form that I would have believed to be too messy to ever read again, but she seemed satisfied with it. "Awesome. I'll send you some of my favorites when I get back to civilization. You can actually find some of the early Lupin stories online. They're old enough to be out of copyright. You'd probably like Judge Dee, too. I don't have a computer with me, though. I try to avoid too much technology while I'm here. I leave all that stuff behind."

She spread out her arms and embraced the sky and the sun's rays. "It just feels so natural and peaceful here. This is how our ancestors were for billions of years. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we have vaccines and the internet and books and stuff, but what benefit does constant clothing really provide? Wouldn't we be happier if it were as least optional? I mean, you don't mind that I'm naked, do you?" she inquired.

"Not at all," I replied, making sure not to let my enthusiasm enter my voice. "I agree, though. It's like, it doesn't hurt anyone, right?"

"Exactly." She flexed her shoulders, arching her back, and, incidentally, thrusting out her breasts. My eyes followed. "Ahh, I think I slept weird. My back's been killing me all day."

"Do you want a backrub?" asked a familiar voice. It couldn't have been mine, though, could it? Surely, there was no way I was stupid enough to offer a naked backrub to my naked teacher while we were both naked. I had hallucinated hearing that. I must have.

"Oh, that'd be wonderful!" She set down her book, stood up, and approached me. I could only watch in silent horror as she sat between my legs, offering her back to me. She reached back and pulled her sleek, black hair out of my way, draping it over her left shoulder. "Ready when you are."

I swallowed. Her backside was just inches from my crotch. Come on, John, you've done this plenty of times. Just never with a naked girl. First time for everything... I exhaled deeply, reached up, and gripped her shoulders firmly.

Her skin was soft. I began massaging her, kneading her muscles with my hands. She yielded to me, leaning back, surrendering herself to me as I moved my hands along her back. "Mmm! Right there," she moaned, as I found a tricky knot.

My cock stirred. I couldn't believe the teacher I had had a crush on all year was just offering her body up to me like this. I pressed the base of my hand against her affliction and patiently worked it out, all to the accompaniment of her constant moaning. "That feels incredible," she gushed, taking a deep sip of her drink. "I admit, I was a little bit jealous of your classmates you were always giving backrubs to."

"You were?"

"Of course. I always overheard them say how good you were. And they were right... You've got some pretty talented hands there, mister. Don't use them for evil."

The thought of suddenly reaching around Miss Zhang's body, of grabbing her full breasts and massaging her into orgasmic satiation until she was left trembling and quivering in my hands darted through my mind. "I won't."

My erection was growing. There wasn't much room left between us now. I felt as though I were strapped to a missile ready to launch, eager to reach its target, its programming overriding my own brain, my own thoughts. "Do it," it whispered to me.

"Can I give you head?" she asked me suddenly.

"What?"

"Can you do my head?" she asked.

"Oh, sure..." My heart pounded, drumming out a tarantella beat. I etched out small circles in her scalp, pressing my thumbs against the base of her skull. Her hair entangled my fingertips. As I freed myself, her scent enveloped me, a floral concoction, dominated by lavender. I inhaled with a hedonistic fervor.

She groaned deeply and leaned against me, her back against my chest, her head resting on my shoulder. My cock rose and pressed against her backside.

"John?" she mumbled hazily.

"Y-yes?" I stammered.

"Is that you?"

"Sorry..."

She chuckled. "Don't say sorry so much. It happens. You're a man after all. Do you think you're the first guy to have that happen to them in the history of nudism? You're not even the millionth."

"What do guys usually do when it happens?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Just wait it out. It'll go away."

"What if someone sees?"

"Well, usually, you'd just turn onto your stomach to hide it or grab a towel..." She put her hands onto the chair and pushed herself backwards against me, my erection now trapped, nestled firmly between my thigh and her ass. "But I'm enjoying this backrub too much, so if you don't mind, it'll be our secret for now. Is that alright with you?"

"That sounds fine," I said weakly, trying to think of anything besides my cock against this beautiful woman's ass. At least she didn't seem to mind much. She must be really used to this sort of thing. I gazed down her front. With her leaning against me, I had an unparalleled view down her mountainous chest. Her nipples were hard, protruding into the warm breeze. Near the top of her right breast lay a freckle I hadn't noticed before. The wonderful scent of her sun-kissed skin filled my nose.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, as my cock throbbed against her. I really needed something new to think about...

"How did you get into nudism?" I asked, moving on to her temples. I never would have guessed it from class. Then again, how would I have? She wore clothes whenever she went to work. It wasn't as though she had shown up one day naked. "Darn, I knew I forgot something! Silly me! Must be because I was at a nude beach all day yesterday!"

"Oh, I started back when I was about your age, actually. Already ten years! I'm getting so old."

"No, you're not. You look like you're still in college."

"Ah, dangerous hands and a dangerous tongue... You are going to be popular. No wonder the girls lined up for your backrubs.

"Well, anyways, I was working at a summer camp as a counselor after my freshman year of college. It was fun. We got to do activities with the kids every day, and the other counselors were a load of fun. That was actually when I realized how much I enjoyed working with kids. If not for that, I'm not sure I'd have become a teacher.

"So one night, some of the counselors drove down to the beach for a swim after the kids were all asleep. We had the beach to ourselves because it was so late, so we decided to go swimming. Someone made a joke about skinny dipping, and then one person's suit came off, and then another's, and it just went from there. Pretty soon everyone was naked.

"It was fun, but for me, it was a lot more than that, too." She turned to the side and looked at me from the edge of her eye, her lips just inches from mine. "When I was younger, I had some body image issues. My mother always said I was too fat for a Chinese girl. She said I had an American body. When you hear that kind of thing all the time, it sticks with you. I never felt comfortable in my own skin. I was always worried people were judging me, thinking I was too big, that I was ugly. I thought I'd never get a boyfriend, that no one would ever want to date me. I went on a bunch of diets, and I always wore extra layers, so no one could tell how big I really was."

She turned back away from me. "But when we were all skinny dipping, I realized that no one cared. I was shy at first. I was the last one to take off their suit. Hell, I had even been wearing a shirt over it at first. But once I did, no one gawked or stared. I felt like my body was normal for the first time since I could remember. I felt normal. I wasn't the fat girl. I was just Vivian."

"You're not fa-"

Vivian stopped me with a raised finger. "Shush, John. I know you mean well, but, well, it's hard to explain if you haven't gone through it yourself." I kept my mouth shut and listened, moving my hands down to her lower back. Sure, she wasn't a stick. She had some meat on her bones and her stomach had a slight roll when she bent over, but she certainly wasn't fat. She had a pleasant plumpness to her. She was zaftig. She'd be perfect to hug and to hold and to cuddle with every morning. Imagine waking up with her in my arms...

"So what happened next?" I asked.

"Well, it was pretty easy to keep it up that summer. We'd go skinny dipping every chance we got, and it was just wonderful. When the summer ended, I was pretty bummed. I didn't think I'd get another chance like that. But then my junior year, I met Baoqing. I mentioned her before, the friend I usually stay with here?

"We took a class together, and we got to talking, and when I mentioned how much I had loved skinny dipping, she told me about this place, and about how she was a nudist. I started going over to her apartment to study, and it'd be my chance to be nude in a safe space. I had a roommate, so I couldn't really do it in the dorms. I guess it sounds weird, but at the time it was my break from the world. I started to feel better about myself. I stopped dieting so much. I became happier and healthier, both physically and mentally.

"And then the next time she came out here with her family, she invited me along. And what can I say? I fell in love with this place. It was just what I needed. I've been coming here ever since. This is my real home, where I can really be myself and feel comfortable."

She sighed. "I hope that wasn't too heavy for you... I've never really talked about it with anyone since Baoqing."

I stopped massaging her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly, pulling her against me. "It wasn't too heavy at all. Thank you for sharing that with me."

Vivian embraced my arms, patting my elbow. "Thanks for listening. It feels nice to talk about it with someone."

"Well, I'm always here for you if you want to talk about anything else. I don't mind."

"I might just take you up on that. Your girlfriend's a lucky gal."

"I don't have a girlfriend," I corrected her, returning my hands to her back.

"I don't believe it. No special girl waiting for you back at college? No one to keep you warm during long nights of studying?"

"Nope. Haven't had much luck yet."

"Oh? That's too bad. Well, the summer's a good time for a fling. I'm sure you could find a cute, young girl to have some fun with while you're here."

"It wouldn't feel right. I don't know... I'd rather be with someone I have a connection with. I don't just want a fling."

Vivian reached down and squeezed my thigh, leaving her hand there as she moved her palm in slow circles. "My, my, you really are a man. I'm impressed by your maturity, John. You're doing very well at college."

"Thanks..." I squeaked out. I could feel the heat radiating off my face. I was surprised I had the blood for it, considering where it all was... "Vivian?" I asked, massaging her neck.

"Yes, John?"

"...It's not going away..."

She squirmed a bit, rubbing against my hard-on. I really wanted her to keep doing that... "Trust me, I've noticed... Maybe we should try Plan B." She got up and switched to her seat, turning to look back at me. Her eyes lowered and widened . "Oh, wow. Okay, um, I think you should try a quick swim, to, erm, get rid of that," she advised, her eyes continually raising to meet my own, only to be drawn inexorably back down to my twitching manhood. Was it just the sun, or were her cheeks red? Her nipples were hard, too, protruding brazenly.

"Good idea," I said, standing up as slowly as I plausibly could, enjoying the heat of her gaze on me. The warm sand squeezed between my toes as I made my way into the ocean. I waded in up to my crotch before diving in, washing off my sweat and the warmth of the sun from my skin. I swam out a ways before emerging from the sea. The last thing I needed was to bump into anyone else. When I turned back to shore, Vivian was watching me from over her book. Her eyes quickly darted back down. Her legs were parted, one supine, one at an angle. From the water, she was offering an excellent view, whether she intended to or not. I wished the ocean were colder... This could take a while...

Had she really been staring? Even if she had, it had probably been the kind of morbid curiosity that makes people stare at car accidents. She couldn't have been checking me out. Could she? I shook my head. Did I really think I was going to seduce my teacher? I'm sure she would never talk to me again if I even tried. She just wanted to be friends and stay in touch. Nothing more.

She didn't feel like she was just a teacher anymore. She felt like a woman. I wished I had held onto her longer. Who knew when I'd get another chance? And it felt so right to hold her in my arms and comfort her. We fit together perfectly.

She was also a decade older than me. I was just a kid to her, whatever she said. I wished that I could just know what she was really thinking.

Well, that should be enough to stay flaccid for a while, I decided. I came out of the ocean and walked back to Vivian. The breeze against my wet flesh was chilly enough to give me goosebumps. The sensation against my crotch was certainly interesting, though... It felt so strange to feel the breeze there. I lay down next to Vivian, rubbing my feet against each other to try to brush off the sand I had collected on my walk back.

"How's the water?" Vivian asked.

"Refreshing! A bit cold, though."

Her eyes glanced down to my crotch. "Yeah, I can tell." She held her hand up to her mouth. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, John! It just came out!"

I just laughed. "It's alright, Vivian. It's nice to see this side of you."

We spent the rest of the afternoon together, reading, talking, and taking some dips in the water. She went through a few of her piña coladas, I noticed, which she always ordered with a bit of extra pineapple juice. I stuck to Coca-Cola.

As her glasses emptied, Vivian got touchier while we were talking. Her hand kept finding its way to my shoulder and thigh, lingering there throughout the conversation. I didn't mind, but it did mean I had to take a couple of extra dips in the water. She didn't seem overly opposed either, if her ogling was any indication. Was she flattered? Or perhaps just amused at my hair trigger? Whatever her reasons, I was beginning to suspect she was doing it on purpose.

"John, do you play chess?" she asked, staring off into the distance. I followed her gaze and saw a giant chess board. I had seen it earlier, but hadn't had anyone to play a game against yet.

"Yeah, do you?"

"Since I was a kid. I used to go to chess club every week, but then my parents showed me Searching for Bobby Fischer, and it scared me off chess for a while. I got back into it when I was an adult, but it's hard to find someone to play games with live. Mr. Zook plays, though. Sometimes we'll play a game over lunch. Do you want to play a game?"

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,834 Followers