My Teacher's a Nudist?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She simpered. "I won't," she promised, looking up at me from her dark, heavy-lidded eyes. "I was fantasizing about this last night, you know. I was laying on this very bed, my hand between my thighs, as I thought about doing this for you. I had the most explosive orgasms..."

I inhaled sharply. She gripped me tightly. "I can feel your heartbeat," she cooed. "You just have such a perfect cock," she said, that last word sending electric jolts through my body. Never had I imagined I would hear her say that word. "Big, thick, hard, smooth..." she listed as she caressed it, her fingertips just barely touching my flesh as her hand moved ethereally under the towel. I clutched at the mattress. "I've been craving it ever since yesterday."

She slid the towel off of me, exposing my hard cock to her. Her gasp settled into a grin, her eyes wide and hungry. She added some more lotion to her hands and held my cock between them. With my cock between her palms, she moved her hands back and forth, moving up my shaft, as well, as though she were trying to start a fire. She started at the base, but soon worked her way up to the head of my cock. Just as I thought I was going to lose control, she took her hands off my shaft, and began to rub my abdomen.

"Vivian..." I whined.

"Don't worry, I'm not done yet," she reassured me. She bent forward and locked eyes with me as she wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock. Her head lowered, taking my shaft inside of it. Her warm, tight mouth enveloped me, her tongue swirling and dancing around my cock.

Her head bobbed up and down. Whatever was happening inside of her mouth was magical. She was pleasuring my cock from every side, every angle, her tongue lapping at my shaft, then flicking back and forth against my tip. Her hands continued to play against my thighs. Her eyes never left mine, her dark, brown eyes boring into my very soul, as though she were worried I'd vanish if she looked away.

My skin tingled. My muscles tensed. No, not yet, I begged of myself. My head tilted back. "I'm about to cum..." A primal groan escaped me as my cock spasmed in Vivian's mouth, my body quivering, my cock pulsating as I came, cum spurting out of me.

Vivian's eyes widened. She gave a muffled cry. Her nostrils flared as she gripped my ass and pulled me into her mouth, refusing to let me escape. She took me in deeper, her lips at the base of my cock. Her tongue wrapped and twisted around it as she greedily drank as much of my essence as she could, as though she were dying of thirst. Her breasts weighed on my thighs. I watched, entranced, as she suckled my manhood until I was finally dry.

She got up and licked her lips, her cheeks red. "Mmmm, that was delicious..."

"Thanks... That was...incredible. You were incredible."

"I'm glad you liked it. Your face is just so sexy when you cum... "I hope those college girls haven't spoiled you yet. I wanted to give you something special. But, um...things went faster than planned..."

I blushed. "You're too good..."

"Flatterer... I think it's just because we fit together perfectly. Your cock and my mouth were made for each other, don't you think?" She glanced down at my wilted penis, soft and moist. "Hold on one moment." She exited the room. A faucet turned on. A few moments passed. She returned carrying a moist, purple facecloth. She crawled between my legs and lovingly cleaned me up, dabbing at me with the warm washcloth.

"No one's ever done that for me before."

"Good. It's always nice to be first. People always remember the first one." Her eyes met mine. "I hope you'll remember me."

"Of course I will, Vivian," I said, sitting up. "I could never forget you."

She dropped the cloth onto the floor and leapt on top of me, her lips finding mine as her hands pulled me towards her. I scrabbled at her robe, undoing her belt. As soon as it was undone, she emerged from her robe, tearing free of it like a butterfly from its chrysalis. She growled and pushed me onto my back, burying her face in my chest, peppering it with strong, passionate kisses.

She chortled as she ran her hands over my body. "I love a hairy chest. That was the first thing I noticed when I ran into you here. ...Well, second thing..." she admitted. She looked up at me. "What was the first thing you noticed about me?"

My face warmed. "I plead the fifth."

"It's alright to say it. It was pretty easy to notice..."

I bit my lip. "Your breasts..."

"I'm not surprised. You were always staring at them senior year. And subsequently covering your lap. Not that I minded the attention much... It's nice to know a young man finds you attractive. I was pretty sure you had a crush on me. Did you?"

Her cleavage rested on my chest, her naked body draped over my post-orgasmic and satiated body. I was still catching my breath. "Isn't it obvious?"

She smirked. "Not necessarily. Don't take this the wrong way, but I certainly didn't have a crush on you. You were just eighteen. You were my student, for goodness' sake. You were cute. And I really did envy all those young things you were always giving backrubs to. I was fairly certain you'd grow up handsome. But I didn't expect anything like this to come about.

"But seeing you here, talking to you...college has been good for you, I can tell." She squeezed my arm. "You're really filling out. You're much more confident. And you're maturing into a fine young man. So my crush is a new thing. But it's already paying off, I have to say.

"Oh, it was so hard to say no to you yesterday. But I wanted to be sure I was making the right decision. I didn't want to be drunk and horny when I decided to do this with you."

"I thought you didn't like me..."

"Not at all! If I didn't care about you, I'd have just jumped you on the chessboard. But I wanted to wait until I was sober and had a clear head before I decided to do anything. And after I woke up this morning, I still wanted to fuck you, so I knew I was doing the right thing." My cock resurrected. She wanted to fuck me?

Her brow furrowed. She shifted the weight of her hips back and forth. "My, my, already? You're insatiable, aren't you?"

"I can't help it with you around. Didn't you learn that yesterday?"

"I did," she groaned, climbing up my body so our faces were even. "Do you have any idea how distracting your dick was? I really wanted to just turn around and take care of it for you right then and there." I could feel her hot, moist crotch against my body.

I flipped her over and pulled her chest against mine. I reached down between her legs. "Let me take care of you, then."

She gasped loudly as I touched her smooth, soft pussy. She was dripping wet. I slipped a finger between her lips, tenderly petting her clit. She moaned my name. "Jonathan..." My hard cock pressed urgently against her thick thigh. Her mouth opened, her breath was deep and heavy. Her eyes clenched shut as I breathlessly fingered her.

I cupped her breasts. Her nipples were hard and puffy. Her breasts were soft and pert. I bent over and took as much of her breast as I could into my mouth, slowly letting it out, grazing my teeth against her flesh, holding onto her nipple and sucking it, before finally releasing her from my lips. Her breasts felt perfectly ripe.

Vivian kissed me. I pulled her head towards me, our tongues meeting and mingling. Our lips pressed together with a desperate urgency. Her thighs clenched together as a muffled moan tried to escape her lips. Her body quivered at my touch.

She finally pulled her head away with a wet gasp. She reached down and grabbed my stiff cock with a low, deep moan. She gazed deeply into my eyes. "Is this your first time?"

I nodded.

"Good," she hissed. She straddled me, my erection standing just in front of her. She took it in her hands, fondling it carefully. Her fingers ran over every bump, every vein, every detail, as though she were memorizing its shape. "I want you inside me," she said, with the softness of silk bed sheets at night and the warmth of hot chocolate after a long winter's day. She raised herself up and placed the red, swollen head of my cock against her lips, rubbing it slowly along her vulva, her lips parting for me, her juices leaking onto my cock.

She slid down my shaft. I stared, lignified, as my cock vanished into her body, inch by inch. "Ahhhh," she sighed as she engulfed me. Her eyes rolled up as she began to rock back and forth, her pussy gripping me tightly, her muscles clenching around me, her breasts heaving. Her fingernails clawed against my ribs. "You fill me up perfectly, Jonathan. It's like we're made for each other. Think you can last longer this time?"

"I think so."

"You better..."

Her sleek, dewed body undulated as she rode me. The woman who had once taught me calculus was now taking my virginity. Every time I had fantasized about her was suddenly becoming reality. Her pink lips hungrily enveloped my cock. She circled her hips around me, locked in place by my manhood inside of her.

She leaned down, wrapped her arms around my neck, and took my earlobe between her lips, gently nibbling at it as her tongue caressed me. Her hips bounced up and down forcefully, her pussy nearly releasing my cock each time before taking my entire shaft back into her. Her chest lay heavily on my chest, her nipples and cleavage right in front of me, her breasts practically pouring onto my body. Her bare crotch ground against my pubic hair. She moaned with each breath, her voice becoming louder, more primal, more bestial by the minute.

I surrendered.

My body convulsed, my cock pulsating inside of her. "Vivian!" I cried. She moved faster. She knew what was coming. My cock spasmed, releasing my hot cum inside of her as her smile lit up, her eyes gently closed, a suffonsified sigh leaving her parted lips. She rubbed her hands through my chest hair as her body quivered, shaking, trembling, writhing in ecstasy. Warm pleasure left my body, my energy gushing out of me and into her.

She collapsed on top of me. Our hearts pounded heavily, sharing the same rhythm. She rested her head on my chest, my cock still trapped inside of her, my semen dripping out of her.

"Oh Jonathan, that was marvelous."

I kissed her flushed cheek. "So were you..."

She propped herself up and smiled. "Well, I guess you're officially a man now, huh? When do you think you'll be ready for another round?"

* * * * *

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment; I love to receive feedback from readers, and I'd greatly appreciate any comments or constructive criticism you may have. I'd also like to give a special thank you to AP Roberts, my beta reader, for helping me with editing this story.

I hope you enjoyed the story!