My Teenage God Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pausing for a minute I thought maybe I was coming to my senses.

"Better keep it up slave, I'm getting soft." Sure enough his cock was becoming softer in my hands.

Again filled with an intense desire to please him, I continued to pump and found myself immediately getting hard again. I brought my face forward but remembered in time and looked up.

"Yeah you can suck it bitch," he grinned.

I smiled up at my master thankfully and looked into his eyes as I brought my mouth over his member. It filled my mouth and I slowly and tentatively bobbed back and forth, still looking up at his glorious body and his beautiful smirking face. I broke eye contact soon and closed my eyes, concentrating on the sensation of my masters cock in my mouth. I felt it quickly getting harder and soon was bobbing back and forth on it really fast. I massaged his massive balls as I did it, trying to please him.

"Man, you're a natural cocksucker aren't you?"

I was filled with pride at the compliment and started licking his shaft up and down. I gripped his rock hard ass as I pulled my face over his cock over and over. I lost track of time in this heaven but eventually felt him begin to tense up.

"Here we go bitch, now swallow."

With that he let out a massive load into my mouth. He held my head there so that I had t gulp it down. As I did, I came for a second time myself.

I collapse on the floor and lay there, stroking and licking his calf.

He stepped over me and I stared as he walked out the bathroom without a word.

What had I gotten myself into?

...end of chapter 1.

12