My Teenage Slumber Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with our eyes readjusting to the light in the room, the picture was impossible to conceal. There was I, boxer shorts around my knees, with a huge erection sticking up from my waist, an inch away from Lisa and Emily's mouths and tits, with no duvet covering us, or even one nearby that we could grab to cover up.

Lisa immediately let go of me and looked up guiltily. Emily looked embarassed and froze. But it was too late for me. I had passed the point of no return. I could do more than look down and hope that it happened without anyone realizing.

It was a hope that could not have been more in vain. My cock twitched and a massive jet of spunk rocketed out, several inches high, and landed straight across the side of Lisa's face. She responded quickly and leaned back to get out the firing line, but no sooner had she done so than a second jet flew out, more voluminous and higher than the first, and splashed directly across her tits.

I could do no more than stay frozen, in shame and ecstasy, as my cock twitched again and spat a third wad of sperm right on to Emily's lips, and another in quick succession over her neck and hair. There had been stunned silence in the room until that point but Natalie shrieked again when a final wad jettisoned from the tip of my cock and flooded Emily's nostrils. She immediately sat up and went into an overdrive of panic trying to sniff it back out.

The room erupted into chaos. Sara was furious. Natalie was embarrassed but couldn't stop giggling. Lisa and Emily were mortified and quickly found a comforter to cover themselves up, hurriedly getting dressed underneath it. Dan was trying to keep everybody calm.

Lisa and Emily apologized and said they were going to leave. The two girls said nothing further to me but smiled politely at Natalie and Sara before leaving the flat.

I had got dressed myself and was red-faced, saying nothing. I knew Dan would not hold it against me, but Sara could be a little peculiar about things and I felt bad I may have caused friction between them. As for Natalie, she just kept giggling, which helped me to feel less embarrassed.

Sara decided it was probably best if Natalie and I were to leave too. We both agreed.

"We'll order a taxi", I said, "it can pick us up from down the street".

I was already dressed, so Natalie quickly put a sweater over her vest, picked up her jacket and left the flat in her pink pyjama bottoms.

I apologized to Dan and Sara and followed her quickly out the door.

(Continued in Part 2)

12