My Temporary Maidservant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

The temporary maidservant followed me into the room obediently, not a trace of resistance from her side. Although this wasn't a large room, and with the bed occupying a substantial amount of space there was still enough space to be comfortable in. I dragged Anita rather severely, pulling her first towards me and then pushing her roughly against a wall. She stood with her back to the wall but still seemed to be looking down at her feet.

I wasn't feeling gentle towards her at all, so I did not touch her hair or her face. Instead, I grabbed the drape of her saree and yanked it hard; her body jerked when the edge that was tucked in to the waist tore loose. Throwing the pallu aside for the moment, I grabbed Anita's blouse-encased firm breasts and mangled them in my palms, feeling the nipples harden almost immediately behind the fabric. I wondered if that was an involuntary reaction or whether she was sexually aroused ... and had been all this while. As I rubbed my palms against her boobs, I also realised how tightly and snugly enclosed they were in the perfectly fitted shape of the blouse.

In the faint light I could actually see the protuberant shape of her nipples, centred in the wonderful roundness of her knockers; unable to resist, I lowered my head and drew one of them into my mouth. Holding the small hardness between my front teeth, I bit down slowly till I felt her body arc upwards probably in pain but also with some brutal pleasure. With the tip of my tongue I wet the cotton fabric on and around the nipple so that the cloth remained almost a mere figment of the imagination. With the thumb and forefinger of my left hand I pinched her other nipple equally harshly. The girl remained compliant, the only movement coming from the severe bent of her body as her breasts and abdomen curved away from the hard wall behind while her feet stayed rooted against it.

Standing back momentarily, I stared down at her with my hands pinning her shoulders against the wall. I shoved my pelvis forward and jammed her buttocks against the wall as well. Then I took both her breasts in my hands and manhandled them till I saw tears well out of her eyes. Her nipples were still hard as I started undoing the clasps that held her blouse in place. When I had opened three of the four hasps that fastened her garment, I pushed one hand down the blouse and scooped out one large breast so that it was freed of the clothing and stood proudly bare. Grabbing the firm contour of flesh in one hand, I continued to mangle her one tit roughly. Once again lowering my head, I sucked the nipple into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue.

Stepping back again, I put my hand into her blouse and pulled out the other luscious breast so that they were now both outside her dress with only one clasp holding the lapels of her blouse together. That had the effect of propping up her proud boobs although they were so firm, they didn't need a prop. I took them both in my hands and mashed them together, squeezing hard; I actually wanted her to feel some pain but was unaware of any logical reason. There was a heat being generated in my body on account of a deep anger mixing with torrid lust; it was like a venom flowing in my bloodstream.

Grabbing both her orbs in one large palm, I used the other hand to pull her saree up along the silken smoothness of her dark skinned legs and thighs. Grabbing the firmness of her thigh, I gripped it in a vice-like hold as I pushed my body hard against her. Her saree and underlying petticoat were now bunched in multiple folds around her abdomen, and my body pressing against her held them in place. I lowered both my hands down to her thighs and stroked them forcefully, seizing the unyielding flesh in my grip, stoking along her shank.

Still in my jeans, my cock was hard and upright, the thickness ridging its length across the denim cover. I pushed the bulge against her as I took one hand towards the inside of her thigh and pinched sharply; her body convulsed and jerked forward, her lips parted as a small scream of pain emanated from her mouth. My hand strayed to the inside of her other thigh and I pinched there as well; this time she howled out loud but that didn't dissipate the raging madness which was overtaking me now.

As my hands ran along the insides of her legs, I could feel wisps of coarse pubic hair graze the back of my palm. I cupped the thick hairy undergrowth and marvelled at the density that shrouded her genital area, guarding the entrance to her vagina. My fingers travelled through the forest of hair and I could feel the sopping wetness that seemed to have engulfed the region. Plying my fingers at the edges of her cunt, i pressed hard against and around the parted lips till I felt her clitoris fully exposed and swollen. Rubbing the knob not too gently, I felt Anita's body shudder against mine in small seismic judders as she gasped for breath in staccato heaves.

I wrapped my left arm around her buttocks and slid three fingers deep inside her cunt, twisting them inside like a slow drill oscillating in the mucous wetness. Bending my fingers upwards I searched for the soft spot that would spiral her into a drowning orgasm, my thumb still pushing and rubbing the elongated clit. I pushed my fingers harder now, slipping almost my entire hand inside her as my fist pulverised her. With my other hand, I found the puckered entrance of her anus and slipped a finger inside, drawing her fluids in to lubricate the arsehole.

Her breathing ratcheted up, her body began to convulse uncontrollably as she thrust her torso forward; her arms were around my neck drawing me hard against her body. And in a cataclysmic supernova burst, she screamed as one of her legs bent and curled around my hips and my fist dug deep into her wide open cunt. Streaks of honey liquid trailed along my wrist as well as down the inside of her thigh as the rustic Indian beauty climaxed like she probably never had before. In spurts, her body thrust outwards as the fingers of both my hands stayed inside her vaginal and anal orifices. And then gradually, she stopped her spasmodic movements with one final shiver and slid down the wall to the ground.

Small sounds kept emanating from her mouth; somewhere between a gasp and a kitten-like mewling, whimpering like a broken girl. I gave her a few minutes to gather herself together as I walked out of the room to get a drink. Spying the half empty beer can on the kitchen counter I took a sip and tasted the insipid liquid, realising that I had spent a fair bit of time with the maid this afternoon. I opened the refrigerator and took out another can as well as a small bottle of water. Popping the can, I took a deep thirst swig and backed back to the room with both the bottle and the can.

When I entered the room I saw the maidservant sitting against the wall on the floor, her head bent down and resting on her arms that were crossed on her pulled up knees. I screwed off the cap from the water bottle and rapped it against her arms. She looked up but nodded a silent refusal and lowered her head down again on her arms. Screwing the cap back on, I dropped the plastic bottle to the ground; it bounced slightly next to her haunches, then lay on its side. Unaware that I had capped the bottle, she looked suddenly at it, thinking perhaps water was now spilling out. In the dim light she was unable to see clearly so she moved a hand down to the floor and realised it was still dry.

As soon as I saw her stir, I reached down and grabbed one of her wrists in my hands and pulled her up, forcing her to stand against the wall facing me. She had not put on her blouse, but the drape of her saree covered her breasts. I held her by placing my hands on her hips and bend a knee up towards her crotch, thus forcing her thighs and legs apart. Pushing my abdomen against her, I raised my hands and took her wholesome boobs in my hands, mashing them like I had dome before. Her nipples were erect and hard against my palms as I rubbed across them; her face was now tiled upwards so I pressed my lips against hers as my tongue probed deep into her mouth.

Anita wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed, but I was still feeling the hot madness gradually overpowering me. I squeezed her breasts for another minute, getting a perverse pleasure from inflicting this additional pain on her body. She gasped as I pinched her nipples, trying to draw away from me but I had one hand around her neck and the other clamped on her buttocks; she was unable to pull away even by an inch. The crack between her buttocks was deep even through the fabric of her saree and petticoat as the tips of my fingers invaded the crevice.

Like previously, I now used both hands to pull up the long skirt-like folds of her saree and undergarment so that her legs and thighs were bare against the roughness of my denims and the bulge inside. I pushed the covered bulge against her, somewhere above her crotch and below her navel. My hands scraped up the muscled shanks of her thighs before I turned them in towards her hairy pussy. Pushing two fingers into her warm wet cunt, I rammed them in and out of her in a rough speedy masturbatory movement. Her head tilted back against the wall as her torso and breasts thrust forward along with her abdomen.

The long draped pallu of her saree slid off her shoulders to reveal the full nakedness of her bosom as my fingers ground into her soaking wet cunt. My manhood was hard as a rock and the thickness pressed painfully against the confines of my jeans. I needed to fuck this maidservant so desperately, I could feel the blood beginning to boil in my veins now.

Extracting my fingers from her juicy vagina, I pulled her pubic hair in thick punches, causing more pain than I had intended. The woman screamed loudly and I saw tears once again well out of her eyes. Her saree had dropped somewhat in front but was prevented from doing so at the back because my hands were clamped around her arse. Her buttocks were taut and firm like an athlete's and my grip on them was vice-like. I found the entrance to her anus and pushed a fingertip inside; this resulted in another gasp from Anita as her body bend forwards to meet the swelling in my pants.

I pushed the finger in deeper, withdrawing it again to wet its length in the juices that were pouring out of her vagina, then slipped it into her hole again. I kept pushing it in and out till I had it completely inside. Every few strokes, I would extricate my finger, lubricate it with her pussy juices and then shove it inside again. I then extended the intensity of the insertion by using two fingers; the maid suddenly drew in her breath, held it for a second and then cried out. With two fingers in her arsehole and one hand gripping her bum firmly, I pulled her in towards me. Finding her mouth, I planted my lips on hers and shoved my tongue in just as fiercely; occasionally pausing to bite her lower lip in a sadistically hard move.

After a while, I seized her from the back of her neck and pulled her forward in a sudden move. Walking towards the bed in the middle of the room, I drew her viciously and forced her to bend down and place her hands on the bed. Getting behind her, I pulled up her saree from the rear and gathered the folds over her back. Her beautiful firm arse jutted backwards as she leaned over the bed on her outstretched hands. I unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down the fly and pushed the trousers down to my ankles.

Taking my raging cock in my hand, I stroked it for a few seconds before pushing it between her thighs so that the length of the ramrod hardness made a thick line through her dense foliage. I moved my hips forward and back, feeling her coarse pubic hair envelop the length of my penis as it slithered through the undergrowth.

Placing my hands on her buttocks, I parted her cheeks so that I could see her anal orifice in the dim light. I took the fingers of one hand and dug them deep into her cunt, drawing out the thick viscous fluids and then pushed the fingers into her arsehole. I twisted two fingers roughly inside while my cock continued to rub along the outside of her pussy, her juices now fully covering the length of my staff.

Taking a step back, I drew out my penis from between her thighs and it sprang up hard and firm, almost parallel to my abdomen. Reaching across to the bedside table where some jars of cream lay, I picked one up at random and opened the cap. Digging three fingers into the container, I scooped up almost half the contents and replaced the jar on the table, with the lid loosely on. Then pulling aside one ass-cheek with a hand, I began applying the unguent with the other on her arsehole. Pushing inside, I spread the lubrication around the entrance and about half an inch deep.

The maid felt the insertion and tried to turn her head backwards to see, but then gave herself up to the warm sensation of my fingers slipping into her aperture. Having completed applying the cream in her, I once again ran the length of my throbbing cock along the edge of her pussy.

Then without any warning or attempt at teasing my way in, I placed the red hot tip of my rod in front of her anus, grabbed her buttocks and spread them apart with the thumbs of each hand inside her hole. Pushing some of the lubricating jelly into her orifice, I removed my thumbs and replaced them with the searing tip of my phallus and pushed in till the helmeted crown was inside. The servant did not react untowardly, perhaps not realising the nature of this sudden penetration.

But then I began pushing myself into her, and the solid girth of my cock began to rip open her hole in a way she had never experienced before. As it seared its way in gradually, she howled out in pain trying to turn her neck and head backwards to face me, while simultaneously her body tried to get away from the invasion of her virginal arsehole. My hands had an implacable hold on her hips, drawing her hard against me as I relentlessly pushed my phallus deeper into her. "Malik, yeh kya kar rahe ho tum? Bhaiya please aise mat karo; bahut dard ho raha hai", she screamed asking what on earth I was doing and lamenting the unbearable pain of this penetration.

When I had all eight inches of my steely thickness inside, I paused, letting her get used to the sensation. As I stood still for almost a minute, I felt her body relax and her muscles loosened up, allowing her to accomodate the foreign presence in her anus. She stirred but this time not to get away; I actually felt her adjusting her body as if to allow my thickness a more comfortable positioning inside her. Her face was now against the bedcover and her buttocks raised to just the right level where my penetration required no more than for me to thrust forward.

Then, continuing to hold her hips in a firm grip, I began to fuck her arse. I pulled out about six inches of the stiffness, then rammed myself back in. As I continued to pulverise her, my body pushed in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Her saree was now bunched high on her back and her firm breasts hung pendulously but without any sag. Her nipples kept grazing the bedcover made of cotton and as I reached forward over her to take them in my hands, I thought that the nipples were possibly as hard as my cock. They felt solid and large as I pinched them between my thumb and forefingers.

Again holding her hips I continued thrusting and impaling her anus as her body now moved synchronously with mine. I felt her fingers rake my testicles as she reached under her body and touched them as they slapped against her thighs every time I rammed forward. I slid one hand down between her legs and to her underside where I felt the forested entrance to her grotto. It was like an overgrown soggy marsh, her continuously flowing juices having swept through every strand of pubic hair.

I used my fingers to run along the sides of her labia, feeling the slimy smoothness of her vaginal opening. I found her clitoris completely exposed and almost as hard as her nipples. Rubbing hard on her clit with one hand, pinching a nipple with the other, and thrusting my solidness into her arse, I fucked this woman till her gasps turned into squeals. Then her squeals turned into cries of unintelligible phrases uttered in her local language that I could not fathom. But I was way past caring whether she was appealing to me or urging me on.

Deep down in my groin I felt the stirring of my own fluids, my balls seemed to be rumbling in readiness as my manhood got thicker inside Anita's body. Once again gripping her haunches, I stabbed into her anus with my rock-hard penis, pushing harder in an attempt to penetrate deeper. My balls kept slapping the back of her thighs as I pulled her roughly against me every time I thrust in. The roiling of my own juices was getting more severe as I felt the turbulence begin at the base of my cock.

I know my phallus had grown thicker because I could hear the naukrani crying in pain again; perhaps the lubricant had lost its effectiveness. "Bhaiya, aur mat karo. Aur nahin leh sakte hum"; please stop, I can't take it any more, she cried. But I was oblivious to her pleas as she tried to scramble away from the invasive force of my burning rod. My hands had a solid grip on her, not allowing her even an inch of freedom; I held her hips in a cruel vice-like grip as I continued to debase the woman howling in pain. In fact, with a sadistic streak that I had never possessed before, my lust and passion grew with every effort she made to escape this continuous torment.

And then, like a volcano that had been shaken out of a century long slumber, I erupted my molten flow into her in hot bursts that ejected into her butthole. The amount of semen that had built up in me since the morning had not found release despite the fact that I had neared the edge of ejaculation at least twice earlier in the day. But now, all the pent up frustration mingled with a strange anger fuelled the massive explosion of hot cum that burst deep inside her back hole.

I continued thrusting forcefully into the maid, and with every forward plunge another load of semen steamed into her. "Aaaaiiiiiiii, Malik! Bhaiya, ahh, ahh, ooo...", exclamations that I didn't really hear because my entire body seemed to be completely engaged with my own orgiastic ejection. I bent forward an grabbed her breasts in both my hands and pulled her torso up off the bed so that she was on her knees. Her back was now almost against my chest as I clamped her breasts from behind and drew her backwards; she was kneeling on the edge of the bed and my thickness drove straight up into her as the last two jets of ejaculate shot into her anus.

Still clamping her chest against me as I stood by the end of the bed, I held still with my cock impaling her. After a full minute I felt my body begin to relax and the stiffness in my manhood begin to dissipate. But the fever in me was still raging; I still wanted more. But when I removed my grip from around her, she fell forward on to the bed with not enough strength in her to remain in her kneeling position. I looked down at her; her hair wild and undone was splayed across the bed-sheet, her back was bare as she lay on her stomach, her saree was still bunched around her waist and her buttocks still proud and naked.

I moved back, reaching for the can of beer on the side table and quenched my thirst with a gulp of tepid Heineken. The maid parted her legs and I saw streams of my seminal liquid begin to ooze out of her arsehole, dribbling down the crack of her buttocks and soaking the bed linen below. I felt the weight of my penis and knew that although some of the hardness had gone, I was not done yet. So I walked to the side of the bed and let my cock hang against the woman's face. She didn't stir. I tried to coax her, not too gently, by gripping her upper arm and yanking it, trying to get her to turn sideways from her belly-flop position.

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers