My Texas Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know Aunt Laura and Rose.
2k words
4.38
126.4k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was woken up the next say to Laura again. "I thought you were going to take care of that last night," she said jokingly. I tried to shift so she couldn't see my morning wood pushing up the covers. But it was too late.

At school I was having trouble focusing because I kept thinking about Laura and Rose. Practice went great though. I was really on fire. The coach said it looked liked I would be starting at QB, if I kept playing like that for Friday's season opener.

Rose came over for dinner again. She was wearing a low cut green blouse, with a pretty emerald necklace. Laura had cooked dinner. When we were finishing up eating, Laura says, "Zane, today Rose and I decided to get you a gift." Rose pulled out a stack of magazines.

Rose said "I heard about what happened last night, and we both decided we would get you these to look at. We agree that masturbation is healthy and fine for a young man like you. These are pornographic magazines. I just grabbed a few from my husband's collection that you can have. Here, there is a Playboy, a Penthouse, and one more. This last one features older women."

I was red like a stop sign. "Thanks Rose. Thanks Laura." I took them and put them in my lap, out of sight.

"Oh Zane," says Laura, "We didn't mean to embarrass you. We want you to realize we are open to this. Here lets all have a look at those magazines. Maybe then you will feel more comfortable."

Rose said "Great idea. We can pick out which girl we each think is prettiest."

"I don't know." I said. This was really uncomfortable.

Rose grabbed the mature women magazine and said "Here give me." She opened it up and put it on the table in front of me. She opened it up and started flipping through pages. The combination of the two beautiful women on each of my shoulders and the naked women in the magazine and I was starting to get a boner. Laura said "I really think this girl is hot."

Rose says "Yeah. You're right Laura. Oh wow, look at this brunette." It was a brunette woman in what looked like a secretary's outfit, bent over a desk, showing she was wearing nothing under the skirt. "And it looks to me like Zane like this one too."

Oh great so they noticed my boner. How does this keep happening?

Laura asked "What is it about her that you like Zane. Is it that you can see her vagina lips? Or is it the outfit she is wearing?

"I don't know I just think she is pretty." I really wanted to go back to my room and look at these magazines. I was thinking about getting up to go to my room when there was a large "CRACK!!" We all jumped up to see what the noise was. When we ran to the front of the house we realized that one of the trees in the front yard had fallen onto the house. The roof had caved in on one side of the house. It wasn't that bad, the only room that had been hit was the bedroom I was staying in. I realized how lucky I was that I hadn't been in there.

Everything after that was a blur, there was all sorts of people in and out of the house. I ended up sleeping on the couch in the living room. It wasn't bad. Aunt Laura had the money to pay for contractors to come in right away. The room would be fixed in a week or so and in the meantime I just stayed in the living room.

On Thursday, the night before the first game I had dinner with the football team. The coach announced that I was going to be starting at QB. I was really excited; it was a lot of work. We got our green jerseys and our white; I picked number 34 in honor of Walter Payton. After dinner I rushed home to show Laura my jerseys and tell her I was the starter. She was super excited and decided to invite Rose over to celebrate. Celebrating really meant that they were going to get drunk.

I was in the living room doing homework when Rose and Laura came in. They were both smiling. They sat down on the other couch, and Laura asked, "So Zane... which pretty girl at school are you going to give your jersey to wear at the game?"

"I hadn't thought about it really. I don't think I will." I responded.

Rose said, "Oh come on Zane, there has to be someone. Or if there isn't I will wear it." I said that she could. She said thank you, I think that is what she wanted all along. Rose and Laura went back into the other room. They came back a little while later, noticeably swerving when they walked. Laura was wearing my green jersey, and Rose was wearing my white one. I could see Laura was wearing shorts, since she is taller and the jersey is shorter on her, but I could not tell if Rose was or not. They walked into the room and asked me how they looked. I said great, I bet the other team is quivering. They cracked up at this.

Rose said, "Thanks for letting me wear your jersey. Laura and I were talking about what a big game tomorrow is and we weren't sure if you realized it. We were wondering what we could do to motivate you?"

"Like a present?" I asked.

"Well... no necessarily, I mean is there something you would like? Maybe more magazines?"

I said, "No I have enough of them for now, I don't know if there is anything I want."

Laura said, "Well let us know if you think of anything honey." And they left.

Later that night I had to take Rose home. She was still wearing my white jersey. She put her legs up on the dash in the car and I could see her nice thighs, I still couldn't tell if she had anything on under. I think she might have caught me staring at her legs, but when I looked up she was smiling. "So Zane, have you thought of a possible reward yet?" I said I had not. Rose then said "Well I have noticed that you seem interested in what I'm wearing, so how about this? If you throw for a touchdown then I'll show you what I'm wearing underneath it. Do you think that will motivate you?"

I was stunned. "You bet it will." I was determined to do whatever it took to score. I would give anything to see Rose's curvy body.

"Well see you after the game then Zane." And she gave me another peck on the cheek before leaving.

When I got home I wanted to get to bed early so that I would be rested for my game. Laura was still up when I got home. She asked how the ride home was and I told her it was good. She said how glad she was that Rose and I got along because Rose was going through a tough time right now with her husband. I said that I really liked Rose.

The next morning I woke early. I decided to get up and look for Laura. She was also just getting up. She said she was about to go downstairs and exercise and she asked me if I wanted to join her. "Sure." I said.

We first stretched out. Laura was just wearing a pair of volleyball shorts and a blue sports bra. We started lifting; it was a really nice home gym. After a good workout we were both really sweaty. Laura said, "I really need to stretch my hamstrings. Could you help me possibly?" She laid on her back and put one of her knees in the air. I grabbed her by the thigh and gently pushed it back. "Ahh that feels so good." It was both uncomfortable and exciting to be touching her and hearing that. I enjoyed teaching such a beautiful woman a few stretched I knew.

After that we went upstairs to clean up. I looked at the clock and jumped. It was 8:30 and I was supposed to be in school in 15 minutes. We spent too long working out. Laura said that we need to figure out some way we can both shower in ten minutes so we can leave. I said that it wouldn't be possible and that I would go to school sweaty.

"No you don't have to. I mean we are family right. What would be wrong if we showered together? Come on lets go Zane, hurry." We rushed off to the bathroom. "Just keep your back turned and I'll face the other way." We both stripped. She got into the shower first and said, "Now you come in but keep facing that wall." I turned around and I saw her naked ass and legs. I immediate was hard. I got into the shower and turned away from her.

We started showering off. Facing away from each other with the shower between us. I asked her if she could pass the shampoo. It was working out well. She then asked if I could wash her back for her. I said I could but I would have to turn around. "Oh whatever its alright. Just don't get any funny ideas." I turned around and proceeded to soap up her back.

It was wonderful. I got to rub her shoulders, and hips. When I was working on her back I slipped my hands around the side to see if I could get a little boob. I was too nervous though. And just the sight of her naked backside had me worked up. "Ok that's good Zane." And she stated to turn around. I wanted to keep facing her so I see her front, but I didn't want her to see my hard-on so I turned away. "Here I'll wash your back now." After the shower Laura said "wow that was quick. Maybe we can do this more often. Save time and water."

I went to school and made it barely on time. All day I kept thinking about three things; the game, Rose's offer, and the shower. But by game time I was focused. I noticed that Laura and Rose were together in the stands. Rose was wearing 34. I had a great game and we routed the other team 30-14. I passed for two touchdowns and ran for one. After the game I went and partied with a couple guys from the team. I got home really late. Rose and Laura were there waiting. They hugged me and congratulated me on the great game. They said how the whole town was buzzing about the new player. We talked for a while; it was a lot of fun.

The three of us were sitting in the living room thinking about the game when Laura says, "So I guess Rose has a reward for you Zane." I couldn't believe that Laura knew about it. Rose said that she was right and stood up. She was wearing the jersey and said, "So I promised Zane that if he scored me a touchdown I would show him what's under this jersey." She giggled. "So here it is."

What happened next I will always remember for the rest of my life. She proceeded to take off the jersey and I was right, she had no shorts on underneath. She was wearing a matching pair of red panties and bra. She took off the shirt, flung it at me. It was an amazing sight to see her dancing around. What a body. After probably a two-minute dance, she stopped and said, "The rest will have to wait for next week."

I couldn't wait.