My Texas Aunt Ch. 03

Story Info
The second game, followed by a lingerie contest.
1.2k words
4.37
122k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend I was pretty sore from the game Friday night. I pretty much just lounged around and kicked it at home. At school Monday, I sure seemed to have a lot of new friends. I was getting congratulations from people I have never met. I forgot to do a reading assignment in my English class, but the teacher said it was all right. I guess that's one of the benefits you get playing high school football in Texas.

Practice was tough that week. We were preparing to play Marshall High who has one of the best defenses in our league.

I was getting used to living with Aunt Laura. Unfortunately she was getting up early so that we did not have to shower together anymore. It was kind of boring. I was hoping Rose would come over and stir up some trouble. Wednesday night I asked Laura if we should invite her over for dinner. Laura said that Rose had been busy with work all week. She asked me "Why? Do you really miss her company? Or were you hoping she would make another deal with? "

"No, its not that," I lied, "Its just it would be nice to see her. And I am feeling a little unmotivated about this weeks game."

"Oh I bet you are. I hope you're not playing for the wrong reasons. You do want to restore the Rattler pride right?"

I said "For sure, I just don't want to miss out on any of the perks while I'm at it."

Laura said "Alright then, I will see if she will come over for dinner tomorrow."

The next day I stayed after practice to game plan with the coach. It was late when I got home. When I got home the dinner table was all set, but there was no one there. I called out "Laura!?" About a minute later her and Rose came out from down the hall, looking a bit rattled. I don't know what was going on but I didn't have time to ask because Rose had something to say.

"So Zane you missed me so much you begged your poor aunt to invite me over? Is that right?"

"Something like that Rose." We sat down to dinner. At dinner we talked about the game tomorrow, of course, like every other dinner table in town. I wanted to bring up the subject about a reward, but I didn't know how. Luckily Rose did.

"So Zane, Laura and I decided we are going to give you another goal to shoot for in the game tomorrow. We want you to win by at least 28 points. We know that's a harder task, but trust me there will be a better prize."

I said "28 points? That's four touchdowns, do you hate this team or something?"

Rose said, "I've hated Marshall ever since I was a Rattler girl myself, it's a long story really. I will tell you some other time."

I said she had a deal. All night and day I wondered what the bigger prize would be. And why was Laura part of the deciding? Oh well I guess I just have to pound Marshall to find out. Once again by game time I was all business. It was such a rush to run out with the team, under the lights.

We were on fire again. We were leading by 21 at half. The coach said he was going to take me out and save me for Jesuit High school next week. I knew that if I came out we wouldn't score again so I begged him for one more drive. He said yes, and luckily was able to convert it into a touchdown. The final score was 28-0.

I got home and no one was home. I cooked myself some dinner and reflected on the game. I was getting ready to go to bed and still no one was home. Then Laura and Rose burst in the door, both with shopping bags in both hands. "What are those?" I asked.

"They are your prize for such a great game honey," Laura said. "Well deserved."

The two of them hurried back to their room. I just sat in the living room confused. I had no idea what was going on.

They both came out wearing their pajamas and Rose says, "Since last time I put on a show for you, and I wanted to do something better, I decided to get Laura to join me." I couldn't believe it.

They stripped out of their pajamas and tossed them on the floor. My jaw also hit the floor when I saw what they were wearing. Rose had on a pair of black panties and a black baby doll. It looked amazing. Laura had on the same outfit, but in Pink. I guess this is what they had been shopping for. They started dancing around and shaking their rumps. Rose put her hands on her boobs and asked "How do you like these Zane, they're new?" Meaning her outfit I said.

"You both look amazing."

Laura said, "Thanks, but I wish I looked as good as rose. Her boobs are so much bigger than mine" I said that they both look great. Laura then asked me who I thought looked better. I really couldn't say, they both looked so good.

Rose then said, "Well if you're not going to tell us we need some other way to judge. Put your hands behind your back." I did so and she then tied them there. I didn't know what was going on. I was sitting on the couch and she yanked my sweat pants right off of me, I was just in my boxers. "There," she said, "No we will be able to tell."

I realized what was going on. Rose started dancing and Laura went back to her room. Rose was really turning me on. She was probably only 15 feet away, in next to nothing. Laura then came out wearing a maroon bustier. She started dancing; it was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I was definitely starting to get hard. Rose sensed that it was getting competitive so she also went back and came out wearing nothing but a bra and panties.

Laura then one upped her and put on a green thong and a white push up bra. Her dancing was very suggestive. She bent over and whipped her blonde hair around. She we right in front of me dancing when she said "Look Rose, looks like I have one." She was right. I was quite visibly erect.

Rose said, "Give me a turn." She then came and straddled my legs and started grinding. She proceeded to take off her bra. She unclipped it but held the cups over her boobs. She said, "I wont let go unless you say I won."

I didn't have to think twice and quickly crowned her the winner. She dropped her bra and I almost came right there. She was sitting in my lap with her luscious white breast in my face.

"Well I think we should stop here, or we will have no carrot to dangle next week." Aunt Laura said.