My Thank You

Story Info
Husband gives his wife the gift of her fucking her crush.
1.9k words
3.89
37.4k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

­­­Background: Recently my wife, Molly, set up a chance for me to have a night alone with a waitress for myself as a surprise gift for me. Ever since I've been looking for the way to say thank you and I think I finally succeeded.

A few weeks ago we were out to dinner and ran into an old high school friend, Mike, and he ended up joining us for several drinks afterward. Turns out he had never married and was currently between relationships. Molly was clearly smitten but fought hard to not show it, though failing miserably. The more she drank the more flirty she became and at some point I noticed her shirt had a couple more buttons undone than when we started as neither Mike nor I could keep our eyes off her breasts. When it was clear she needed to head home Mike left after giving me his number and Molly and I headed back to our house.

Getting home it was clear Molly was still turned on as she started stripping before I had the front door closed, and by the time we made it to the bedroom she was naked. Walking into the bathroom I finished getting ready for bed and walked back into the room expecting to find Molly asleep. To my surprise, she was on the bed but on her knees turned so that her ass was facing me. Instantly at attention, I took a moment to enjoy the view of her round ass cheeks, the tiny brown asshole and her swollen lips below glistening and calling out to me.

Approaching quickly, I grabbed her hips and placed my head against her pink lips. Sliding in I watched as they spread and stretch to accommodate my swollen cock until I was fully buried inside her. She gasped and pushed back on my cock and began to moan and rock, as we quickly reached a feverish pace. About the time I started to try and slow things a bit Molly did two things that surprised me. First, she started squirting on my balls which normally took much more stimulation and secondly as she did she moaned loudly but not my name but a very clear guttural 'oh god Mike'. Shocked by hearing his name I came almost instantly in an amazing climax myself as she continued to shake and moan. As we both fell onto the bed she rolled so we could spoon and was soon asleep as I lay there and began to hatch my plan to finally say thank you.

A few weeks had passed since the night we met Mike and neither of us had said anything about what happened when sitting at dinner when Molly said: "I wonder when we can see Mike again, I really could use another of one of those orgasms he triggered in both us". I paused for a moment before pointing out I agreed and had his phone number. Over the next hour we hatched a plan, or more accurately two plans: Molly that we would invite Mike over for dinner to stimulate her fantasies, me that we would invite him over but fulfill her fantasy. I called Mike the next day and set up for him to come over for dinner on Friday. After the first time he met Molly, I had to reassure him that yes I knew she liked him and repeatedly that yes I was fine with that even if it meant it went beyond flirting but that she had to lead.

Friday after work Molly joined me in the shower as we both got ready for company, it was clear that she was already excited even if she didn't realize what I had planned. Mike arrived a while later, he was several inches shorter than I but had an olive complexion from his Italian mother and was more athletic than I. Molly had made an amazing dinner and Mike brought a bottle of wine and we ate, drank, and then moved to the living room to talk. Molly was enjoying the attention of both of us as she became very relaxed and began hitting on both of us. Deciding to see if she was open to moving her fantasy into reality I suggested she might be more comfortable if she wasn't stuck wearing a blouse since it was already mostly unbuttoned. Looking at me for reassurance for maybe a millisecond she quickly stripped the top and tossed it behind the couch laughing that she hoped we weren't intending to take advantage of her. Leaning over I kissed her deeply while cupping her breasts; getting lost in the moment we continued to kiss passionately before Mike 'coughed' and we stopped with a laugh.

When Mike commented he felt like I third wheel I suggested that maybe he would feel better if he kissed her too. At first, Molly hesitated but as he moved to sit on her other side she relaxed and they began kissing. I watched as my wife began to passionately make out with Mike realizing how turned on it was making me. As they kissed I reached behind her and unhooked the bra, freeing her now heaving chest. By this point, Molly was so busy trying to devour Mike I'm not sure she would have even noticed I was in the room until I lowered my head and slowly drew her nipple into my mouth. Spinning my tongue around I lightly and just barely using my teeth her whole body stiffened in a small orgasm and she broke her kiss with Mike to groan loudly. Looking at me she asked me what was going on and I made it clear that this was a gift to her, that I was intending to only watch unless specifically asked but that Mike was hers to do whatever she wanted with for the night, no strings attached. Pausing for all of about half a second she smiled, shrugged her shoulders lightly and stood up and headed to the bedroom with both of us following.

Plopping on the bed Molly instantly made it clear she was in charge. I was directed to remain fully clothed and sit on the loveseat next to the door, Mike, however, was ordered he would strip slowly for her so she could examine her present. Doing as commanded Mike removed his shirt revealing a sculpted body that showed the hours he spent in the gym receiving approving smiles from Molly. Ordered to continue he removed his dress shorts and briefs in one motion. He was erect, probably closer to 8" compared to my 6" and completely shaven which surprised at least me. Molly then informed him she was still undecided and he needed to rotate slowly so she could make a decision on whether to accept her gift. As he did it was clear she was enjoying both the view and the power as her chest was flushed and she had unbuttoned her shorts at some point to slide her left hand into them. Declaring she was happy with her gift, she told Mike to stop spinning and come help her remove her shorts.

Shorts removed, he was instructed that he could do anything to her wanted but could only use his mouth. As she leaned back on her elbows to give him full access to her body I started to unzip my shorts to release some pressure before being instructed I was breaking the fully-dressed rule and to re-zip. Now practically ready to explode I watched as Mike started at Molly's neck, kissing her across her chest, licking & nibbling on both nipples, then slowly running his mouth across her stomach kissing as he went while she moaned softly and kept shifting her hips. Reaching her hips he moved down to her calves and slowly worked his way back up her legs slowly as she began to twitch from the sensations.

I could tell by looking at her eyes that she was about to cum again when she yelled, 'damn it Mike eat my pussy already'. Chuckling he pointed out she said he could do anything he wanted, before moving to where he could focus his attention on her moist lips. As he began to eat her pussy she started cumming loudly and repeatedly but at this point all I could see was the back of Mike's head so I asked Molly for permission to move and was told I could but the clothing rule was still in effect so I stood and turned so I could see her pussy. I could tell she was enjoying Mike's efforts as her entire body was quivering each time he touched her clit with his mouth. After one more large orgasm Molly squeezed her thighs together and ordered me to sit back down and Mike to lie on the bed with his feet towards me. Rolling over Molly looked me in the eyes while simultaneously taking Mike's cock into her mouth. I have to admit I had never seen anything like it before and again tried to unzip, this time Molly saw and her eyes gave permission. Pulling out my dick I started to slowly massage it while watching Molly's mouth on Mike's balls and sliding up and down on his huge cock while he struggled not to wake the dead with his groaning.

After making sure Mike was totally putty in her hands, Molly swiftly moved until she was straddling him and all of sudden I realized why she was so specific on the position he lay in. With her facing Mike all I could see at this point was her ass & pussy, and his huge cock between her thighs. As she leaned back I first saw his head press against her lips as they gave resistance before slowly sliding inside of her. As it slid in I was amazed at how I could see her body adjust to accommodate him. Sitting for several moments she appeared to be allowing him to enjoy having her breasts in his face before she began slowly sliding up and down. With each thrust, she was adjusting the angle and depth and I could do nothing but watch as she worked both of them to a point of no return. With each stroke I watched her lips stretch and swallow his dick. Molly had climaxed several more times by now and her ass, as well as Mike's balls & thighs, were slick with her juices while I had ditched my clothes and was actively stroking myself trying to match the pace of his dick sliding into my wife. Mike suddenly stated he was about to cum and Molly quickly lifted off and said she had one last thing she needed to try then.

Moving backward without changing positions she started licking off all her juices from his throbbing dick. Declaring she wanted all three of us to cum together, she finally gave me permission to join and I firmly entered her from behind and grabbing her hair in my hand as I did. Remembering the first night we met Mike I started to pound aggressively while she used both hands to steady herself as each of my thrusts pushed his cock into her mouth. True to his warning, Mike let out a loud yell and began exploding in Molly's mouth, triggering a massive wave of orgasm waves in her, which then felt as if I was being pulled deeper into her and I exploded filling her pussy just as she finished swallowing everything Mike had to offer.

Lying on the bed together afterward, trying to remember to breathe Molly stated this was a great 'gift' and that we would definitely have to find a reason for me to thank her for something again in the future so we could repeat. All of us laughing at her comment we drifted to sleep tangled together.