My Theory On Homosexuality

Story Info
Why it exists.
1.2k words
15.8k
1
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a strong believer of human rights. I think the right of women and men to live happy, fulfilling lives belongs to everyone. I have no problem with gay people and the right to marry. Now for those that disagree I respect your belief, but I want you to take a moment and not simply think of sexuality from a moral aspect but rather a scientific aspect that just might, just might, be a Godly one too.

A friend of mine and myself are always having a debate on the "rights and wrongs" of homosexuality and gay marriage. He views every aspect of it as a lifestyle choice. I disagree. I think sexuality isn't a choice, I think the way we respond to it is. I might be a woman that has uncontrollable sexual urges toward women and I know that I'm gay, the feelings themselves are uncontrollable. They just exist. My attraction is simply how I'm wired, but I can chose to ignore those feelings, get married to a man who I know really does nothing for me and have a whole bunch of kids. The marriage and the lie is a lifestyle choice, but the uncontrollable sexual desires that don't go away no matter how much I want them too isn't a choice. The choice exists on how I respond or act upon them.

How do I know it isn't a complete choice? Well all I can do is rely on my own experience. My reaction to an attractive man is different than to an attractive woman. At the time, before I knew there was such a thing as homosexuality or heterosexuality, I felt an attraction toward the opposite sex that was pure in its experience without being contaminated by right and wrong. That came later... I just assume it's the same for homosexual people too.

He doesn't agree with that. He says it's all a choice. Maybe he thinks sexuality itself has no preference. Perhaps he thinks it's neutral and that our decisions determine its direction on an unconscious level. I'll have to ask him.

Anyway back to the reason I'm putting this down. It's 5 in the morning and I had a thought. This thought stems from a theory I have that I have yet to share with my friend because I believe he's going to use it as an argument against homosexuality, and indirectly or directly depending on how you look at it against human rights.

But I believe that homosexuality is a mutation or sorts; like being born with a six finger or being born immune to a disease that killed a good portion of your ancestors before you. And when you put into account that reports have been made that homosexuality might be linked to a specific gene that has yet to be accurately pinpointed, I just might be correct.

I think it's a quirk in the creation process that mixed up the wiring on sexual attraction, because as much as I disagree that homosexuality is "black and white" wrong, I agree with his argument that we are designed to procreate and that requires man and woman. However, I think just because (for whatever reason, genetic mutation or something else) something isn't right, it doesn't have to necessarily be wrong, it could just be different. Perhaps homosexuality was a mistake of some sort, like six fingers. Not supposed to be there but suddenly is; an interesting anomaly with no life threatening consequences.

The human body is an amazing device as anyone who has ever taken a basic anatomy and physiology class can tell you. It's an undeniably genius design. One would think that flaws like cancer should be expected considering how wonderful the design is. After all nothing in life is perfect. Right?

Here is my new theory that sprouted from this one. First let's start with God. If you believe in God in the traditional sense then you believe God doesn't make mistakes so the above theory that it might just be a mistake conflicts. And it is in that counterargument with myself that I realized that maybe it isn't a mistake.

Bare with me. Think about it. What if homosexuality has a purpose? The same way disease has a purpose. Just like sterility has a purpose. In fact, what if they had the same purpose? How may you ask, can those three things have a common purpose? Simple. Population control.

One woman, in theory is capable of producing hundreds of offspring and one man, millions if you take into account the egg count a woman is born with and the sperm production of a man. In a more realistic review point, one woman is capable of producing a dozen of children in her lifetime. I personally believe that a woman and a man should attempt to produce one offspring individually to replace their number in life upon death. More is simply optional. What stops her/him today? Birth control. Mostly of a man-made design. But let's take away technology for a moment. Look at Asia and the population there. China has to put a restriction on the number of children a couple can have because it is overpopulated. I'm not sure what their BC practices are but it doesn't look to be a strong one. So what if the world didn't have BC? Is it possible that if one woman can have a dozen children and there is no BC then the world can become overpopulated really fast?

We already have areas of the world where people are starving because the land is unable to produce the needed amount of food for the population. If every single person produced to the level they are capable of then the earth would be crowded and not a very pleasant place to live.

And as horrible as it may sound, things like disease and sterility help keep the population down at a given point in time. It's nature's way of checks and balances and I think homosexuality is one of those checks and balances designed for that purpose. Population control. But then why, may you ask, aren't men and women capable of producing only one or two children in their lifetime rather than allow homosexuality?

Well, several reasons can play a part in that. When it comes down to it, having a child is a choice. Some people want the responsibility. Some don't. For the woman that decides she doesn't want to procreate, it's okay because her sister will in turn have a third child, which in theory should take her spot when she is gone, keeping the numbers even.

Then there is the possibility that a major disaster may occur. Disease run rapid, natural disasters out of control can literally kill thousands of people. Say something like that freakishly happens and the world needs to repopulate, God designed us to allow that to be possible, just in case... but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing (like reproduction). So a balance is created to make sure that a 'good thing" doesn't get out of control.

Hell, nature has population control devices for animals in the lower levels of the animal kingdom. The rat population is low due to snakes. Every animal in the kingdom has a predator on its tail to keep their numbers in control. Since we are the highest, we have our own predators and control devices. It's all about control.

So yeah, maybe, just MAYBE God did create Adam and Steve, for the purpose of counteracting the reproduction potential of Adam and Eve. Damn bunnies.

As for bi-sexual people. Well. They just freaky. Lol.

Fantasy Kiss

P.S. I'm straight. :o)

P.P.S Sorry if any homosexuals found this offensive, it is unintentional.

  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
Hillary_WoodHillary_Woodalmost 12 years ago
nice use of the word freakishly...and repopulate...

and reproduction,, hey wait a minute... nice use of the words" rat" "population" and "snakes"?/??? hang on....nice use of the word offensive....and out of control..

and stupid... errr..

hey...just stop using words...they aren't meant for you....this is my theory on the misuse of perfectly good words...like the word "theory".

happy2bhappy2babout 13 years ago
Harsh comments

Good grief. So I just read the other comments and was SHOCKED at the anger in all these people! I didnt think the theory was perfect, just loads better than shit ive heard in the past, but come on guys, calm the fuck down! And the guy/gal who kept saying fags and dykes, and how 'fags' are always white guys, how annoying. Talk about stereotyping you dumbass! Grr. Rant. Over.

happy2bhappy2babout 13 years ago

I enjoyed reading this, it's a good theory. I'm gay, didnt find it offensive. I'm also religious. Christian.. ish. But don't believe in the bible as it says things like don't eat shellfish and gays are wrong, as you may well know. I believe god doesn't make mistakes. Your theory is very intelligent. Nice job.

stiab3stiab3almost 17 years ago
Not a gene

If homosexuality was caused by a defective gene then incidences of homosexuality would be on the decrease. Why? Because this gene isn't going to be passed on as readily because homosexual sex does not produce offspring. It's also likely that the gene would be a non-dominant one (or else there would be more homosexuals) so in cases where homosexuals do produce this trait would still not be passed on and the result would be a decline in the homosexual population.

Now have we got any data which can prove whether or not homosexuality is increasing, declining or static? There are probably more open gays now, but that's because they're more accepted by society so don't hide as much.

Hmm. Interesting topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A lot of B-shit in article and comments on fags

many artists are gay but I wouldnt rush to the conclusion that intelligence and creativity necesarily have something to do with being a fag. I think its something from those French guys. Most gay artitst are shit anyway. I think there are so many gay artists coz gays are outcasts, and the artists are a community that is usually tolerant. But being a fag doesnt necesarrily mean you can swing a brush and stuff.

White people are the gayest around, followed by arabs and Indians. Many European civilisations, like the Greek and the Romans had a well developed gay life. Men, especially the prosperous ones, liked to fuck each other or young boys and servants up the ass.

In Arabian countries, coz of Islam and this thing about fornication being severely punished, many single men suck and fuck each other in the ass. I dont know if they are necesarily out right gay, or if they just ass fuck out of desperation, like prisoners.

I read the Khama-Sutra and there is an entire chapter I think, dedicated to cock sucking and homosexual sex, so those Indians are also ass fuckers I guess.

I have nothing against fags, and I know many. Recently, we had a crisis in the family coz my teen cousin announced he was gay. I then asked gays I knew and they said they knew it by the time they were 14-16. YOu hear, knew it. I then advised the family members that they have to accept him as he is. YOu cant tell him he is not gay when he is, right?

The Bible is definitely opposed to gays. It is stated in the old testament that one should stone them to death, at least 3 times (gays, dykes, fornicators, murderers, e.tlc.) And also remember those fags in SOdom and Gomorah that wanted to do the angles and even refused Lots virgin daughters.

However, I cant remember a part of the bible that specifically states that the devil is involved in homosexuality. It seems like some smart ass holly roller theory to me.. ( I read the bible in recent years but I am not Xstian)

I think bi-sexuals are something else, though. They are mainly white men, who are wimps and want a strong man to dominate them and make them suck dicks, and fuck them up the ass. Most bisexuals I know are weak people and I think 80% of white, western (W and N Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and NZ) males are latent bisexuals.

There are also many confused white men and family fathers, who around 40, suddenly give in to their curiosity to suck cock. In U.K. they meet on lay byes for spontaneous sex. It is wide spread. I think it just shows the confusion of the white men in general, and his empty life and lack of fun in bed with his white wife.

I think gays are in all races, but the faggest of them all are the whites. It must be in their genes.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kasey's Legs His girlfriend encouraged his crossdressing and more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
I Am Alice A boy gets turned into a girl after a series of 3 games.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Becca Takes A Large Deposit Ch.01 A bank employee seduces her co-worker.in Erotic Couplings
A Small Indiscretion Ch. 01 A small indiscretion...and decisions to be taken.in Loving Wives
Segolene's Triangle Ex-lover's friend pays a surprise visit curious consequence.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories