My Third Time with Mom

Story Info
His mother comes back for more.
1.8k words
4.38
345.7k
60
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE - Well, there's an old saying that the "third time is the charm" and all I can say is, that is certainly the truth. The first two times with my mother were, to say the least, outstanding, but the third time, well, it was by far, the best.

As you know by now, I have had the fortunate experience of fucking my 62-year old mother on two different occasions. Most people would say I am nuts or just completely sick. After all, my mom is older, if not just completely old, and her body would never be confused with that of a super model. Sure, she's short, she's about 15 pounds overweight, but to me, that makes her curvy. Nothing beats her fat, saggy tits and big old wide hips and ass. There's not a woman out there that I would rather have than my own mother. And that's the truth.

So, back to my story. I recently fucked my mom in the backseat of my car during a snowstorm. Following that, my mother and I cooled it. With the holidays and all the visits from friends and relatives, we didn't really have many opportunities to steal some time and fuck like rabbits. Even our "feedings" had been put on hold. To say the least, I needed my mom's pussy and I needed it bad. Luckily for me, I got another taste just two days ago.

The holidays had passed and finally my mother and I had the house to ourselves again. My dad was, as usual, away on business. The day began innocently enough. I was getting ready for work when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. It was my mom, standing there in her bra and panties. Prior to our sexual relationship, seeing my mom like that was a no-no but not so anymore. She stood there in all her glory. Her fat, milky tits ready to explode out of her bra. Her bulging little belly covered in stretch marks and her pubic hairs sticking out from her underwear. When I saw her, I felt my dick start to twitch.

My mother was having problems with her toilet, for some reason, it was clogged. She was running late for work so I offered to try and fix it. I had no intentions of getting my shirt and tie dirty so I took them both off and went into my mom's bathroom without any shirt on. I noticed my mom eyeing my chest, she had a thing for it, but being that we were both getting ready to leave for work, sex wasn't really on my mind.

Turns out the toilet only needed to be plunged a few times and it was up and working again. As I was leaving the bathroom, my mom walked up to me and gave me a little peck on the cheek, thanking me for my hard work. She then started to rub her hands up and down my chest, my cock was beginning to bulge in my pants and I was blushing. I could taste that hairy pussy, I nearly exploded. Turns out that my mom was as hard up as I was. She looked at me with lust in her eyes, "Son, I have a few minutes, you must be hungry. How about a feeding?"

Music to my ears! My mom led me into her bedroom and sat down on the edge of her bed. She undid her bra, allowing her massive cow udders to plop down below her naval. As always, my mom's big, fat nipples were starting to get hard. I lowered my head and placed my hands on her wide hips. Contently, I began to lick her nipples, making them harder. I circled my tongue around her giant aereolas. My mother tossed her head back and I noticed her breathing pick up, she was getting turned on. After I had her nipples as hard as erasers, I began to suck on her tits, just like a baby boy. I was in heaven and so was my mommy. After several moments of sucking on her left tit and fondling her right, she began to silently moan, "Ummmm, that's it, ohhhh, that's good, ummmm, yeah."

I looked up at my mom's face, she was thrusting her titty outward, trying to get it further in my mouth. I slowly moved my hand down from her tit, over her bulging belly and finally down below her underwear. My hand brushed through her enormous wealth of pubic hairs. Her pussy was drenched. I began to work my fingers in and out of her fat pussy. After a few moments, my mom began to thrust her fat hips and big old ass to the rhythm of my fingers. She was literally fucking my hand. She was turning me on so I stuck two, three and ultimately four fingers into her big twat and furiously finger fucked her. My mom was no match. She lifted her cellulite covered ass completely off the bed, thrust her chest out and called out in sheer joy, "OH FUCK! Oh my god, son, that's it, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, mmmmmmmmmmm." Her pussy nearly exploded. She shot her juices all over my hand.

At this point, I wanted more of that pussy. I slid her underwear to the side and buried my head in her crotch. Her hairs were matted down with her juice, but this only turned me on more. I hungrily lapped at her swollen twat and thrashed my head around in her crotch. I reached her clit and bit down hard on it, then I proceeded to suck it. I reached up and grabbed hold of her massively fat tits. My mom called out again, and again, at one point, calling out my name. She held my head down to her pussy and she began to wildly thrust her hips back and forth. Her belly slammed into me and her tits swayed back and forth. After two or three minutes of this, my mom's cunt again exploded and she yelled out, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh, oh son, yeah."

My dick was practically ripping through my pants so I stood up and ripped them off. I have a pretty big cock and it felt like my balls were going to explode on the spot. My mom looked at me and mumbled, "so big, baby, such a big dick." She began to eagerly stroke my cock. My dick head was covered in drops of pre cum and my mom was stroking my shaft like a pro. By this point, she knew how to get me off. She gently fondled my balls and slowly jerked my dick. After a few moments, she lowered her head and began to slober on my penis. My mom had become an expert dick sucker. She slurped away, all the while fondling my big balls. I was losing any sort of self control. Her tits were hanging so low and her nipples looked like they could poke someone's eye out.

After a few minutes, I closed my eyes and encouraged my mom to keep it up, "Mom, that's it, that's so good, oh shit, do not stop." Right after that, I shot at least four loads deep into her throat. Giving into incest had made my mom a bit of a whore, she swallowed as much of my cum as she could although a few drops dripped on her fat, saggy tits.

After my blow job, my mom positioned herself in the middle of the bed and spread her legs for me. I positioned my cock at the tip of her vagina and slowly stuck my dick in her. Unlike my mom, I used to shave and trim my pubic region but she loved the way pubics felt on her belly and pussy, so I had let mine go. I was practically as hairy as she was. As my dick plunged into her, I could feel her pubes tickling my dick head and my own pubic and chest hair tickling her fat titties. I laid down on her and began to thrust in and out. My mom spread her legs further apart, allowing my dick easier access. She slowly began to raise her fat butt off the bed, in concert with my dick thrusts. My mom closed her eys and opened her mouth, she yelled out my name and I felt her juices flow out over my cock. My ass started to tingle and my balls emptied all their cum in my mom's juicy pussy. I closed my eyes and called out, "Ugh, ugh, ugh, oh shit, ohhhhhhhhhh."

It was an intense orgasm for both of us. We laid there for a few moments, covered in our juices and sweat. Then, my mom told me to switch places. I got off her and laid on my back. My mom stradled me and began to lower her huge ass and pussy over my rock hard cock. I absolutely couldn't resist this. My cock entered her twat and my mom's eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her head hung low as she slowly grinded over my dick. She ran her fingers through my chest hair and I reached out and grabbed hold of her mammaries.

My mom then took her right hand and reached back, grabbing my knee. She took her left hand and reach ahead to my shoulder. She started riding me like a wild woman. I had no idea my mom could fuck like this. Her tits were flooping all over the place and I could hear her belly slapping up against my stomach. My 62-year old mother was fucking the shit out of me. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head, I had never experienced anything like it. I heard my mom grunting and moaning, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, you like it, uh, uh, uh." I couldn't even speak, I just had my mouth opened and my eyes closed. I emptied every ounce of cum I had into her fat twat. She collapsed on my chest, her milky, cum drenched titties, pressed up against me.

Safe to say, we were both late for work that day but it was worth it.

NOTE - My relationship with my mother is pure reality. We are a prime example of two consensual adults who have given into our deep seeded urges and passions, and boy, does it feel good. While we may not fuck like rabbits, we have shared a love and passion at three different times, and each time, we have become closer as mother and son. Our relationship is something to be admired and cherished. And again, I implore all mothers and sons out there, if you read my stories and find yourself experiencing similar urges...act on them! You won't be sorry, if anything, it will be the greatest time of your life!