My Three Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers

"And then what?" I laughed now.

"And then, sweetie, I'd kneel and suck that cock clean, not that it would be dirty to start with, of course. Imagine your dick going straight from my ass to my mouth, your horny boss lady doing one of the nastiest, raunchiest sex acts known to man! I'd keep my ass very clean, so as not to hurt the baby, but I would let you do things that belong in a new, advanced version of the Kama Sutra. Just know that I will never refuse you sex. Ever! Not once we move in together and I give up my job, especially! If my pussy is too sore, I still have my ass and my mouth!" Sarita swore to me as if on a stack of Bibles or whatever.

"Same here! Pinky swear? You, too, Serena! Let's make it another pact! We'll never deny Adam sex...ever! In fact, half the time, we'll be the aggressors! You'll make us the same commitment, right, honey? No excuses, no refusals, just booty on demand! If your dick is too sore, you still have a mouth! A toast, to a life of sex on tap!" Shelly brought out a bottle of sparkling cider to my shock and poured a cup for each of us for the toast.

"No more dry spells, I'll drink to that and agree to it!" I concurred as I toasted.

"Even if I'm on the rag, right?" Serena brought that up mischievously as she joined the toast.

"Even if you're on the rag, Sis!" I chuckled, "I hope that you don't mind me still calling you that. You are my sister, after all, even if you're an unofficial wife, too!"

"To sex on tap!" Sarita clinked her glass to ours.

"And we girls don't deny each other, either, right?" Shelly suggested.

"Same here!" Serena backed her up.

"Of course! As if I could resist your juicy twat!" Sarita winked at my wife and sister.

"So, it's just the four of us, I assume," I said between more hash browns.

"For now, until we can find you more wives," Shelly said as she licked her lips.

I nearly spat out my coffee, but instead said, "No more sneaky stuff."

"Of course. That was a one-time thing, to get around your taboos that deep down you wanted to break as much as we did. We regret the deceit, honestly. In the future, we'll interview candidates in front of you, just to make sure that they're plural wife material. It's a tougher standard, of course. They'll have to have a grip on their jealousy and being bi is a real bonus, or at least being willing to dine at the Y for domestic harmony. Aren't those fair standards?" my wife reassured me with a very deep kiss.

"You're bound and determined to put me out to stud, aren't you?" I teased her as I returned her very amorous kiss.

"Touche," Shelly agreed, while Sarita abruptly resumed her breakfast.

"Sorry, I just had to suck it a bit...and yes, we're quite eager to share you, give you a harem of hopefully bisexual women, and make your life every man's fantasy come true! Just remember, no denying them sex, either!" Sarita taunted, "That's an order, while I can still give them to you. I know, I know, not at home, but I'm having fun with my power while I still have it."

"They have to be willing to be baby mamas, too!" Serena chimed in, a very wide grin reaching her own green eyes as a blush appeared on her pale, freckled skin.

"That indeed!" Shelly agreed, tossing her blonde curls around playfully as she made gestures to suggest the idea of me pumping a new woman full of my seed.

"Yeah, we all need to pull our weight, and that includes in the baby mama department! We need to fill the Earth with this man's spawn! He's the most wonderful man ever!" Sarita's dark brown, almost coal-black, eyes told me that she meant every word of her praise...

They were full of love every bit as strong as what I already knew that Shelly and Serena felt for me...and I felt a bit humbled to think that she honestly thought that way of me. I was very quiet, due to the shock of just how fiercely I was loved. It was a truly earthshaking realization. I even started to feel some tears streak down my cheeks, but Shelly put an end to that by licking them off my face and slipping me enough tongue to fill a butcher shop.

"I know that this is a lot to take in, baby, and we didn't go about it the right way. It was underhanded and unfair, but I promise, from here on out, we will be so damned good to you that you'll know just as you do now that you're loved by all of us. You really are our man, our beloved, our stud, our Valentine, our soulmate. Mine. Serena's. And Sarita's. Trust me, honey. We will never trick you like that again, okay? We adore you. You might not understand it entirely, but to us, you're not only worthy, you're deserving of even more than what we're giving you now," my wife told me as she planted herself on my lap and made out with me.

Before I knew it, Shelly had me inside her twat, her arms around me as she kept kissing me with extreme affection and Serena started sucking my toes. I was a little stunned at my sister's kink, but if it made her happy, who was I to argue with it? It felt strange and ticklish, but oddly pleasurable to have a tongue and soft lips explore my feet and toes, a new sensation adding to my growing sense of comfort and bliss. When Sarita put her tongue through the back of my chair and began licking my tailbone, I was on cloud nine or something for a moment there.

"Let's...take this to somewhere else," I proposed.

"Sure, honey," Shelly agreed, only to take my hand and lead me into the kitchen itself, where she bent over the island and the other two lined up next to her, "How about this?"

"Eager to christen every room in the house?" I teased my wife as I slid back inside her slippery slit.

"It's not the worst idea, right? We've already fucked on the sofa how many times now?" Shelly reminded me, "By the way, now that you know who you're fucking besides me, I'd like you to tie me up now and then. It was mostly a trick back then to get you to plow your sister and boss. Though I wouldn't mind tying you up sometimes, too."

"I have tied you up before a few times, but I've never done that to you...other men, that is," I reminded her, "Still, I'd love to tie you up again and have you do the same thing to me. Only this time, I give you permission in advance to find a girl to use me that way if you wish, so that you're not wrestling with your conscience over such games. I reserve the right to have someone use you that way, too, though. Payback's a bitch sometimes."

"Oh, so an open marriage? I would be open to that if your other wives are. Not just adding new wives, I mean, but actual, no-strings attached sex as well. I don't want another husband, though. Just you," Shelly promised me.

"Same here. If he wants an open marriage, that's fine with me. It could be fun, but on one condition. The playing or straying spouse is always tied up, not necessarily blindfolded, but restrained, so as to help...control it. Keep it within limits that are safe for the marriage. Thoughts?" Sarita suggested now.

"Oooh, yes, I love it!" Serena threw her support to Sarita's amendment and from the look on Shelly's face, she liked that a lot.

"Yeah, this way it doesn't just turn into 'anything goes,' mostly to keep me from going too far. But also to keep, and this is meant with no offense, but to keep Adam from picking our sister-wives without consulting us and giving us a chance to screen them. Sorry, that sounds unfair, but we only tricked you with people that we knew that you already wanted. I'm just saying that this would keep things a little more...contained, but in a pleasurable and delightful way. We pick the other women and you're tied up...and it's a nice surprise that you don't know about ahead of time. You pick the other men and it's the same way," Shelly backed them up fully.

"I'm game for that. That's a steamy surprise and you know that I'm not just banging any old skank and bringing home a ton of STDs or something like that. It reinforces and rewards trust, too. And it gives me assurances that you're not giving up the booty to some sleazy scumbag who whispers sweet lies in your ear, too," I confessed to seeing the appeal of their twist on swinging while I thrust in and out of Serena for a moment.

"There's even a term for this kind of thing...Stag/Vixen. The man allows his wife or wives to play, but he keeps control of the situation, and vice versa. It's not the same as hotwife, or cuckold, or even swinging or soft swing. You know that we're not hanging out at glory holes, either, giving it away, or whoring around for cash and drugs and all that jazz," Sarita declared, as I slipped my dick into her twat for a couple of strokes.

"There is one exception that I would like to request, though, and that's during the wife-candidate screening process. When we're doing that, Adam should feel free to fuck the new lady bareback, unconstrained, and fully test her, right? Same with us. We should be able to enjoy our Sapphic...examinations of the wife candidates ourselves. Everyone should be aware and on the same page, too, and it's just not sensible to add another person to our marriage who we don't know for sure is...sexually and otherwise compatible with all of us," Serena offered her own feedback.

"Now, that makes perfect sense, wouldn't you agree?" I gave my sister the "thumbs-up sign," too.

"See how great this is? All of us, sharing thoughts and ideas, a give and take, and we're all working toward a consensus," Shelly stated, right before I slipped her some more cock.

"Baby, I couldn't have put it better myself," I assured my wife as I fucked her some more.

Something told me that I would keep some Viagra on hand for Valentine's Day, but at least it was better to have too much love and pleasure than too little. Thanks to my three Valentines, the day actually has a lot more meaning than it used to have for me. No, I don't care about some Christian saint that was supposedly martyred centuries back. I don't celebrate feast days. I'm Jewish, after all! Still, I am a lot more behind a day to celebrate than I used to be, thanks to three women who loved me enough to risk it all to bring me Heaven on Earth. Oh, and speaking of "behind" things, I need to hurry up and finish this account. My ladies are home now and today is Anal Sunday. That's another story, but if you want me to tell it, be sure to let me know.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers
12