My Threesome

Story Info
I have a threesome.
982 words
3.53
21.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm kissing you deep and pushing you back so you have to sit down on the bed. Continuing to kiss you on the cheek and playing lightly with my tongue on your ear before I continue down your neck. I help you off with your shirt so I can see your sexy body and lower myself to my knees in front of you. I take the rest of your clothes off as I do, letting me play with my tongue around your cock before taking it in my mouth and start sucking.

I suck in circular movements and enjoying to the fullest of your taste when we hear the doorbell.

I get up and leave you wanting more. You hear me talking to someone and soon you will see me come back in with a girl. I ignore your presence and allow myself to be swallowed up by hers when I take a firm hold of her hair and begin to kiss intensely.

Her hands explore my body and with smooth movements, she pulls off my clothes without stopping kissing me. While I stand there and expose my lovely breasts, she can no longer control herself and begins to play with her tongue over my nipples while she with the other hand begins to glide between my thighs. I moan out loud when I feel the mixture of her mouth on my breasts and her fingers pressing into me.

She moves me to the bed and pushes me down, then moves to the dresser and takes out two silk ribbons which she binds my hands with by the end of the bed.

While I'm standing there with my ass in the air, she walks up to you and starts to kiss you hard and then continues down before she finally fills her mouth with your hard cock.

I moan aloud at the sight and feel how my pussy becoming increasingly wetter. Every part of me tremble with desire.

She gets up and puts you next to me so I have to turn my head. Pushing your cock into my mouth she then place herself behind me, giving me a slap on my ass before she starts playing with my wet pussy with her fingers and tongue.

I'm moaning loudly over the feeling of your hard cock fucking my mouth while she's licking my pussy and feel how I'm already about to cum. I feel how she presses a finger into my ass and hear how she tells you to take a firm hold of my hair and fuck my mouth harder. When I then feel how she starts to lick me again while she fucks my ass with her finger I can no longer take it and scream out my pleasure.

When she unties my hands, I quickly grab her by her hair and starts kissing her. Then I throw her down on all four and turn my attention to you.

I kiss you while I move you so you end up behind her and then tell you that I want to see when you fuck her hard. Undoubtedly you obey me and press your cock into her and begin to fuck her at a rhythmic pace and we hear how she begins to moan.

Placing myself so that you see me well I start playing with myself while I watch how you fuck her pussy and I see your horny eyes wander between her and me.

After a while I place myself beside you, take a firm grip on your hair and tell you to fuck her harder. You once again obey my commands and I feel how wet I am of the view, and press your hand against my pussy. You immediately start to fuck me with your fingers while my grip on your hair reminds you not to slow down on her.

I smack my hand over her ass and hear how she moans loud and I repeat a little harder. You feel how her body start trembling just before she screams out her pleasure.

She pulls away and I stand in front of you instead and you immediately take a firm grip on my ass and starts to fuck my wet pussy. I moan for each time I feel all of your cock inside me.

She places herself underneath me so that my face is positioned between her thighs. I begin to lightly nipping at the inside of the thighs before I start dancing my tongue across her pussy and I moan when I feel the mixed taste of her and you.

You feel how she starts playing with her tongue while you run your cock in me and feel how she grabs your hand, lick your fingers and then place your hand against my anus.

I moan loudly when I feel how you push your fingers into my ass and I start licking her all the more intense.

Shortly thereafter, she pulls out your cock from inside me and puts it over my anus and you press yourself into me while she returns to lick me.

My ass feels tight across your hard cock and you can soon no longer hold yourself from cumming so you grip harder around my ass and I feel how you begin to fuck me in the ass faster and harder. I feel myself again screaming out my orgasm and then feel how you pump me full.

You drag yourself out and I change position to complete my play with her. I feel how she start trembling and moaning loudly with pleasure as she gets her orgasm.

With a smile I give both of you a kiss and put me in your arms and you hold me with your hands on my breasts. She lies down with her head in my lap and we sit quietly and enjoying everything that just happened.