My Thrill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlie, I knew, I knew this would be heaven, I knew it. Goddamn, I've wanted you...God, I want your cock, I want your body."

He thrust his cock up into me, our rhythm becoming faster. "Baby, little Annie, oh, give it to me baby. You know what I love. I love you, baby."

At that, he rolled me over onto my back. The both of us were sweating, the blankets in a mess. His cock in me, he picked up our fast rhythm from when I was over him. He drove his cock in and out of me. Our groans and our sighs filled the room. Finally, finally we were releasing all that we had inside of ourselves. I could hear his penis violating my pussy, my squelching, wet sounds.

"Ohh, ohh God," I sighed in a breathless voice. "Charlie, you know how to do it. Oh, I'm going to cum soon."

"Me too," he grunted. As his hips moved frantically into me, he held me in his arms, resting his head on my shoulder, his lips close to my ears. He moaned, "Didn't you hear me, baby? I love you."

"I love you, too," I sighed.

My pussy was clenching his cock. With a loud shriek, I came all over his cock, coating it. He groaned and sat up, fucking my pussy harder than ever before. His grunts were loud, in ecstasy. He stiffened and finally I felt all of his wonderful cum spurt inside of me. We had cum together, like I had wanted. All our tension was released. He eased his cock out of me slowly. He fell back onto the bed next to me. We were both breathing heavy, trying to catch our breath, trembling.

"That was wonderful," I sighed to him, cuddling up to him.

He looked at me arching an eyebrow. "It was, sweetheart. Who would've thought? I mean, I didn't know you had all that in you."

I giggled. "I knew you had it in you - I just had to drag it out."

"I was trying to keep it in."

"I know, but I'm so glad we did it," I whispered in his ear. "Aren't you?"

He swallowed, his eyes searching my face when I pulled my head back. "Yes, oh yes," he said wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "What a sexy little girl you've become."

It began to rain and pressing up against his body, I felt his cock harden again. Just like a child again, I began to twiddle his chest hair in my fingertips. A slightly older, a sexualized child now, but I was still the same little girl. I was Charlie's little girl now. And the twiddling of those chest hairs now got a very different reaction this time. His cock grew harder against me and I soon found myself under him again.

12