My Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This worried me a little. There had been no talk of safe words or the like. No signals had been agreed on. I made up my mind that I would trust Her completely. What did I have to lose? I was under Her spell and could not back away form this encounter.

Mistress tied one of the spreader bars to the rope that hung from the ceiling. I noticed the tie off on the wall beside the dresser. There were a series of them running down the wall in a row. Several ropes from other rings in the ceiling could be tied off at the same time. Mistress Q must use this suite often and pay well.

The cuffs on my wrists were attached at each end of the spreader bar by quick clips through loops at the ends of the bar. The bar was adjustable and Mistress Q pulled it until my arms were spread just beyond shoulder width. The rope was pulled so that my arms went up over my head. Mistress amazed me with the strength She had. She managed to pull the rope until I was standing on my tiptoes. It was not uncomfortable, but I could not look down at the rest of my body without straining very hard at my neck.

"Are W/we comfy?" asked Mistress. I knew it was a rhetorical question and could not have answered it anyway. I just made a sound that came out as, "Mmmmph."

"Just so you don't get too comfy," She said as She reached for the clover clamps.

Mistress used Her nails to grab the very tip of my nipple.She pulled it out and attached one of the clamps to it. The clamp tightened on its spring and I winched with the biting pain. She let the chain with the other clamp dangle for a minute. The weight and the swinging back and forth of the chain added to the pain. It was sharp. I wondered just how long these things would stay on. Mistress did the same thing to my other nipple. The pain doubled for me. My arms were stretched and my nipples were hurting. Mistress smiled at the look of distress in my eyes. She was so beautiful standing there in front of me with Her hands on Her hips. I had to look down at Her. I am 5 feet, 11 inches tall when I stand flat-footed on the floor. Being stretched like this made me about two inches taller. I felt humiliated at being so completely dominated be this petite little Woman. In spite of that (or because of that) my cock got completely erect. I had a raging erection. I wanted something to touch it and give it some pleasure.

"I see you are happy with the situation so far," She said as She gazed at my cock. "I like to see My slave enjoying himself and a hard-on shows Me just how much you love to serve Me. You will be this way for a while. That little pill I gave you was Cialisâ. It will keep you hard for quite some time and it will make your recovery time shorter."

I was thrilled. I could keep an erection for almost as long as I wanted and it would come back faster after I had an orgasm, if I was ever allowed to have one. I did not know what a torment this would be as the weekend wore on. I found out She had a good supply of those little pills and they worked well on me.

Mistress Q took the other spreader bar and attached each of my ankle cuffs to it. She adjusted it so that my feet were spread to just beyond shoulder width. This only allowed the very tips of my toes to touch the floor. It put a lot of strain on my arms, but I was so turned on right now that I did not notice so much. It would tell on me later. When Mistress stood from Her kneeling position, Her hair brushed the head of my cock lightly. I moaned into the ball gag and my cock twitched and throbbed with the wonderful sensation that it caused. I think I would have cum had She done this once or twice more. It was so erotic.

"You are enjoying this," She said. Her eyes twinkled as She stood gazing into my eyes. I could have had Her look at me like that for a week and never tired of it. I was totally entranced by this Woman.

Mistress reached Her hand toward my cock and gave the head of it a flick with Her finger. That stung, but I did not lose any of my erection. If anything it grew harder. I did not think that my cock could get that hard. Little did I know what was to come. Each time I wiggled the nipple clamps would bite just a little more. The sharpness of the pain had dulled into an ache. It was the kind of an ache that made me aware that they were there, but not sorry that they were.

Mistress reached on the bed and took the spool of packaging string in Her hand. She pulled a length of the string off the spool and cut it free with the bandage scissors.

"This is going to be tight and I do not want you to cum while I am putting this on you," She said. I did not know what She was talking about. I was going to find out real quick though.

Mistress Q took an end of the string in each hand. The loop that it made at the bottom She brought up under and behind my balls. She made sure that the string was right at the base of my scrotum and then looped each end of the string over the top of my cock making sure that it stayed right at the base of it. By switching hands She could pull the string tighter and tighter. It became painful and I tried to let Her know by moaning into the ball gag. She looked up and smiled. Then She tightened it a little more. She kept looping it around and around and pulling it tight like that until She only had the ends available to tie into a bow like the laces on a pair of shoes.

My cock was even harder than before and seemed to be getting harder by the moment. It was larger than I had ever seen it before and I am usually about 7 --and- a- half inches when fully erect. This thing was enormous to me. It was starting to turn a deep shade of purple and my scrotum was beginning to swell also. It seemed to be stretched to the limit. I wondered if my balls were growing also. It was becoming quite painful and the skin felt like it was cold.

"That should keep you right where I want you," She said with a satisfied look. "This will serve three purposes. The first is that you can't lose that erection. No matter what you do it will stay as hard as a rock. The Cialisâ would keep you hard anyway, but this will keep you hard through anything including pain. The second benefit is that you will not be quite so sensitive. I can play around with it and you will take longer to get to the verge of cumming. The third wonderful thing about this little tie is that you can't cum anyway. You will not be able to cum or piss by accident until it is untied. You may feel like you are cumming at times, but you will not be able to ejaculate. Isn't that wonderful?" She asked me.

"Mmmmmph, Mmmmmph," I replied. This gave me a lot to think about. All these sensations at once were getting to me. It was causing my brain to shut down and go on pure feelings only. I was drawing into myself. It was a marvelous feeling. Things were turning a slightly different color and my ears were starting to ring. I found out later that this was a side effect of the drug. I was still in heaven.

Mistress walked away from me. I closed my eyes and let myself feel all the sensations going through my body. I don't know how long She was gone, but I felt Her near me and opened my eyes to see Her. She was still so beautiful to me.

Mistress Q had an enema bag in Her hand. It was full to overflowing. I could see into the open top of it that it had some suds in the water. This would be a soapy enema to clean me inside. There was a length of rope tied in a loop through the hole in the neck of the bag and a hook attached to the rope. Mistress had brought in a small step stool during my little interlude. She stepped up on this and attached the hook over the spreader bar. When She let the rope take the full weight of the bag, it stayed beside my head. I could see it clearly. It looked ominous hanging there so bloated. I would be able to tell just how much fluid was left in the bag at a glance. This was devious.

"This is a two quart bag," She said. "You will be taking all of it before I take it away. After you expel this enema, you will be given two more with clear water to rinse the soap out. This one may make your stomach a little crampy, but I am sure you will not mind. It is My wish that you take it all and that is all that should matter to you. You will hold all of it and not spill a drop until I allow you to. I have fixed this first one so you will not make a mess of things."

The bed was off to my left and I could see the things laid out on it out of the corner of my eye, if I strained my neck real hard. There was a card with quite a few clothespins on it, a pair of latex surgical gloves and a tube of lubricant, a washcloth, a pair of surgical forceps, and a Bardexâ double bulbed enema nozzle. So that is what Mistress meant about me not being able to make a mess of things. I just knew this was not going to be the most pleasant thing that I had done in the last two weeks. I had not even masturbated since Mistress Q ordered me not to. That was a hard order to obey because my fantasies had me so turned on most of the time.

Mistress Q reached for the pair of latex gloves and put them on. She took the tube of lubricant and disappeared behind me. I felt the cold of the lubricant on my anus. I jerked from the suddenness of the sensation.

"Relax," She said, "W/we haven't even started back here, yet."

With that She slid one finger into my asshole. It hurt a little at first, but gradually became more comfortable and enjoyable. I could feel my cock twitching some more. I looked down and saw that my ball sack had become alarmingly swollen. Her finger moved around a little more and the lubricant warmed up. It slid in and out as if She were fucking me with it. Suddenly, Her finger touched my prostate. It was like an electric shock going through me. Such pleasure I had not felt in many years. Just as I was getting used to one finger She put a second finger in. I felt so stretched. She played around in my asshole with those two fingers for a little while. The sphincter muscle finally relaxed and She was satisfied that I was opened up back there for the nozzle.

Mistress Q took the nozzle from the bed. I could feel Her attaching it to the hose from the enema bag. Then I felt it enter my anus. It felt huge, though I knew that it wasn't any larger that the two fingers She had put inside me. There was a burst of pressure inside of my ass. The bulb on the inside was being inflated. It grew larger and larger. It was not painful, but the larger it got the more my body wanted to push it out. She stopped inflating that bulb and tugged on it to make sure it would not slide out and was sealed on the inside of the hole. She almost pulled my toes off the floor. This was a strong little Woman.

"You will need to relax back here and get used to the size of this thing," Shae said. "It will get a lot easier for you in a minute. Then I will blow up the outer bulb. That will seal you up tighter than a drum. You look so cute like this," She bubbled. "I bled off the air in the tube into the glass I gave you so you will not have that going in your butt. While you get used to the inner bulb, I am going to get a little more comfortable."

She came around in front of me and took off the gloves. Reaching behind Her She unhooked the leather bra and took it off. Her breasts sagged ever so slightly. They were still firm and high. The areolas on the tips of them were about the size of quarters. She must have gotten excited from the preparations She had made so far because Her nipples were rock hard and stood out a good quarter of an inch. They were beautiful. I wanted to caress them and suck on them, but I was in no position to do that right now. Instead She started to rub them and make them feel more comfortable. She took each one and put the nipple up so She could lick them with Her tongue. She was so small and delicate. What a Woman!

"That feels better," She said and gave me a wink.

She went around behind me again and I felt the outer bulb being inflated. I knew that my asshole was sealed up like a bank vault. Mistress wiggled the whole nozzle to make sure it was seated properly and then came back around to the front side.

"I want to watch you face while the water runs into you. I will be able to regulate the flow better by the expressions you are giving me," She said. "I want to give you something more to distract you from the pressure of the enema. She reached up and tugged on the chain to the nipple clamps. Pain jolted through my nipples once more. I made sounds, but to no effect. Mistress then reached farther down and caressed my cock and balls. She used both hands and gave them a good feel. I was in heaven. I was enjoying this so much that I did not see Her take the card with the clothespins off the bed. I felt Her attention shift to my ball sack alone and a pinch there. Then there came a sharp, stinging pain. She had attached on of the clothespins to the skin of my ball sack. Then She flicked that darned thing with Her finger.

"I make that little squeeze to make sure that the pin doesn't get hold of anything but the skin when it closes," She stated. "The material inside there is much too delicate to be clamped on like that."

Thank goodness for small favors. Mistress stood and reached for the clamp on the enema tubing that was next to my chin.

"I want you squeaky clean on the inside so I can use you back there any way I want and as hard as I want," She said. "You will be stretched very well back there by the time W/we are done with this weekend. I will be putting my whole hand up there at least once before you leave out of here."

Before I had time to think about this She opened the clamp on the tubing and the warm soapy water started to flow into my ass. I sucked in air and tried to relax with it. The pressure was not bad because the bag was not that much higher than my ass and colon. That was a good thing. It was high enough for the flow to continue until the bag was empty and there was nothing I could do to stop it in my present state. I kept staring into the eyes of my lovely Mistress in order to gain courage in my struggle.

The flow was relentless and the pressure started to build. Mistress Q must have seen this in my eyes. She stopped the flow and knelt down in front of me. I felt Her tongue run around the head of my cock and almost fainted with the pleasure. I was overwhelmed with sensations. My arms were stretched. I was standing on my very toes. My nipples throbbed and ached. My cock and balls were rock hard and the string was biting into me. The clothespin on my scrotum was causing an ache down there also. My rectum was filling with warm soapy water. Now She had just licked the head of my dick and it was almost too much for me to handle.

"One more for the road," She said and I felt the pinch on my ball sack then the bite of another clothespin being attached to it. It stung and caused me to tighten my belly for an instant. I quickly realized this was not a good idea and made a concerted effort to relax those muscles. It worked.

"Ready for some more?" She asked as She stood up and reached for the hose clamp.

What could I say? It was going to happen when She wanted it to happen. She opened the hose clamp again and I immediately felt the water begin to flow. With the memory of Her tongue on the head of my cock and the new clothespin biting at my ball sack, this was not very bad. My arms were burning with the tension of being on my toes and the calves of my legs were getting tired. I thought I could handle this burst of liquid without any problem. I thought that right up until the first major cramp hit me. It blasted my gut so hard that it lifted my feet right off the floor. Mistress saw this and stopped the flow immediately.

"You are having a hard time right now," She said and started to lightly massage my abdomen. "I think I can take your mind off of that cramp."

I felt the pinch and then the bite on my ball sack. That did not help much, It only put me in more pain in a different area. The first clothespin was only an ache and the second had become tolerable. This was fresh pain. Then I felt my cock being enveloped by something warm. I looked down and could see that my abdomen had become a little distended. I could still see that Mistress Q had knelt down and taken my cock into Her mouth. This was not just a lick on the head. She had taken nearly half of it in Her mouth. Her head started moving back and forth and I could feel Her tongue rotating around on my cock. I was in heaven and the cramp was forgotten.

Mistress stopped the sucking and stood in front of me. She removed the right nipple clamp and the blood rushing back into it made me scream into the ball gag. Mistress only laughed and started sucking and tonguing that nipple. She knew how to torment me. I never saw Mistress Q's hand go to the hose clamp, but I felt the fluid begin to flow into me once again. I glanced sideways at the bag thinking it should soon be empty and found that it was more than half full. I groaned into the ball gag in disappointment.

"Not to worry," Mistress said with a laugh. "I will make sure that you take it all."

Such encouragement. I could now feel my abdomen distending even further than it had been. The water seemed to be rushing higher and higher inside me. I though that I would soon drown if it went much higher. There was a great deal of pressure building and then something seemed to break free inside me. The pressure abated for a little and the fluid seemed to flow into me more freely. I glanced at the bag again and it was just less than half full. I had lost track of time anyway. I was just humiliating myself by keeping track of the volume left in the bag.

The next cramp came crashing so hard that my feet left the floor again and I could feel all my muscles trying to push the nozzle and the fluid out of my anus. No deal. I was plugged up tight. Mistress Q picked up on this and stopped the flow again. She went right back to sucking my cock and rubbing my abdomen without saying a word. Her eyes were smiling back at me. I could still see them, but I had lost site of my cock and Her mouth over my distended belly. The cramp was subsiding when I felt the lightening of another pain ripping through my ball sack. This time She had just pulled the first clothespin right off without opening it. I screamed some more into the ball gag, but did not get any relief. The site was on fire. More fire struck me as Mistress Q removed the clamp from my left nipple. Again She started to lick and suck it like the other one. I was still screaming into the ball gag. The cramp was long gone.

The fluid started to flow once more. I felt Her hand go to my cock and start to gently rub it. It was getting sore from being forced erect for so long, but the hand on it felt wonderful. I just dangled and enjoyed. I tried to ignore the residual pain from the removal of the clamps and pin. I could feel the very beginnings of another cramp starting. I quickly forgot about that when another searing pain erupted from my ball sack with the removal of another of the clothespins without it being opened. I was lucky to have no hair there for them to pull out. I did some more useless screaming into the gag.

The flow from the bag did not stop this time. The cramp did not come and the hand returned to my cock. Checking out the bag again, I found that it was only a quarter full. It would not be long now. I was feeling like I was pregnant. This was a lot of water! I was wondering what the explosion would be like when Mistress let me get rid of it all.

"I will give you another break," Said Mistress. I want the soap suds to do their work." With that She reached up and turned off the flow. I felt another searing pain in my ball sack as the last clothespin was pulled off. Some relief!

Mistress Q continued Her massage of my belly. One hand was doing that while the other was still caressing my cock. I could not even see my cock now. I looked like I was long overdue with this baby and felt that way.