My Time as a Mexican Whore Ch. 08

Story Info
Wife Michelle helps turn Lauren and Kim to well used whores.
1.3k words
4.4
193.2k
38
4

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,808 Followers

When Roger was taken out, his wife Kim was immediately taken by the men. The film crew was getting all of the action. One large Mexican ripped her blouse off and began to suck her big soft tits. Another forced his dick in her mouth.

When Kim refused to suck it, she was slapped and the man pulled out a knife. Kim leaned forward and took the dick into her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. She was untied, stripped, and lead to the stage.

Kim bent over so the man's dick was still in her mouth and held his hips as she sucked. Another man spit on her ass and then began to finger her hole. Many men groped her tits as she was between the two men. Soon the man behind her replaced his finger with his dick.

Kim whinced but kept sucking as the man's cock filled her asshole. The man she was sucking held her by the hair and force fucked her face with his dick. Kim was gagging on his dick as he harshly pulled her head to him, forcing her to take his dick deep into her throat. He emmptied his balls into her mouth as his foul seed squirted.

Kim could only swallow the cum as she gasped for breath. Then man in her ass was now picking up speed, but before he could shoot his cum into her another dick was pushed in her face.

The mature wife opened to receive the stranger's cock as the man in her ass shot his cum. Two different men grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them as they laughed at the cum running out of her asshole.

Kim was turned over and laid down on the stage. She spread her legs willingly. She didn't want to be slapped or see a knife again.

The first man to fuck her pussy was much younger than she and had a rather large hard dick. As he pushed it inside her, he said to Kim, "Come on, Mama, fuck me."

The man held his dick inside her as he lay on top of her. "Ask me to fuck you Mama," he said to Kim. "Tell me how much you want my cum." The man held her face straight so she would have to look him in the eye. "Ask this boy to fuck you," he told Kim.

Afraid he would slap her if she didn't, Kim replied, "Fuck me, fuck me. I want your cum in my pussy, please fuck your Mama."

The young man loudly translated what Kim had said to the others. He pumped his cock into Kim as he sucked on her big tits. As he came in her pussy, he held Kim's mouth and kissed her hard. "You're a good fuck, Mama," the young man told her. "Now tell the others to come fuck their Mama. Say it!"

Several men were standing around her waiting their turn. Kim looked at the men and then back at the young man who had just cum in her pussy. "Come fuck your Mama," she said. "I want your cum in me."

The young man translated again. The men were lined up to fuck Kim. They all used her as they wished, many fucking both her pussy and ass before cumming. Most of them came in her pussy. All of them made her kiss them, and many had her sucked the remaining juices from their cocks.

When each man began to fuck her, he waited, saying something in spanish. Kim would then repeat, "Come fuck your Mama, I want your cum in me." The men would then laugh as they fucked her hard, filling Mama's holes with their cum.

Lauren felt like she was being split apart. No man there would miss a chance to fuck this young blonde wife. She tried to fight them off, but they held her down as one man after another spread her pussy, mouth, and ass.

The pretty nineteen year old with the fashion model face and body didn't think she could take it when one man used her pussy while another used her ass. She had heard of DP's before, but she thought they really didn't happen. Now it was happening to her. Lauren had only lost her virginity the night before to her husband Todd.

Michelle was brought over to where Lauren was being fucked, used and abused. As the men held Lauren down, Michelle was told to sit on her face. As she did all the cum from the men who had fucked her fell on Lauren's face and in her mouth.

Michelle knew what the men wanted, so she held Lauren's face still and pinched her nose so Lauren would have to open her mouth. When she did, Michelle ground her pussy into Lauren's mouth, pushing the cum with her cunt muscles so it would fall into Lauren's mouth.

"Suck and swallow it," Michelle said to Lauren. "Suck and swallow it bitch," Michelle ordered Lauren. This pleased the men as they could see Lauren swallowing.

Lauren's arms were given to Michelle to hold tight to the floor. Michelle held her as she worked her pussy to push the cum into Lauren's mouth.

Another man had begun to fuck Lauren and Michelle could see Kim being fucked by a very young looking man. The men began to talk to Michelle and gesture.

She knew what they wanted her to do. So, as she held Lauren tightly to the floor, grinding her pussy in her mouth, she began to pee.

Lauren's eyes bugged out and she began to twist. One of the men held her head straight so the piss would enter her mouth.

"Swallow quickly," Michelle said to Lauren as she continued to pee. The man pinched Lauren's nose and she swallowed. As she gasped for breath, Michelle was still pissing in her mouth.

The man continued to pinch her nose and hold her head as the last of the pee dripped from Michelle's slit.

"Lick me clean," Michelle told Lauren, "and I'll get off of you." Lauren stuck out her tongue and began to lick Michelle's piss hole. Michelle didn't get up until Lauren licked her pussy as well.

Michelle was taken over near Kim and laid on the floor to be fucked some more. The man fucking Lauren had just cum and Lauren turned to the side and began to vomit.

The men grabbed her, obviously upset with her. A towel was brought to wipe her face. One of the bigger men slapped her hard. Lauren began to cry uncontrolably. She began shaking, but the men didn't care.

To punish her for vomiting, they carried her over to a man who lay on the floor. He entered her pussy and Lauren thought she was now in store for another DP.

She was, but this would be a little different. Another man began to push his dick inside her pussy as well. Lauren had been stretched out during the night, but this scared her. Some beer was poured over the men's dicks and they began to both push inside her.

Lauren screamed, but her screams were only answered with another dick being shoved in her mouth. The men fucked her this way until they shot their cum in her.

Two other men did the same, with the one on top fingering her ass at the same time. The little wife was manuvered until a third man was able to giet his dick in her ass while two other fucked her pussy. Before the night was over two men did her ass at the same time as well.

Lauren thought she was going to die when they took Kim, Michelle, and her to a van and drove off into the night. The three women woke up the next morning in a place that was very familiar to Michelle.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,808 Followers