My Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentspear
bentspear
11 Followers

"Hey, are you about done in there lady?"

"Yes. Yes, just about. Just another minute please."

Just then I realized he had not called me bitch or slut or cunt or whore. Instead he had called me lady. I cleaned myself and rose to look in the mirror. I was not prepared for the face that looked back. I looked drained and yet fulfilled. It was a startling contrast but it was one I hoped to continue. Damn, there I was again. What was I thinking? I was hoping this would continue. What kind of sick person was I to want such things? The thought nearly brought tears to my eyes and I fought them back the best I could. I grabbed the blindfold and slipped it back into place. No need to anger him at this point. He was actually becoming almost human.

"Okay, I'm ready", I said as I flushed the toilet.

"Blindfold in place?"

"Yes. Everything is back."

He then took my hand and led me back to the bed and commanded, "Lay down."

I paused for but an instant and then found the edge of the bed. I lay down as instructed and waited. First my left hand was taken and moved over toward where I knew the corner post of the bed was located. I felt the material moving around my wrist and could not fight the urge to plead with my captor.

"Please don't tie me again. I promise I'll do what ever you say, but please don't tie me. I beg you, please."

Tears welled up and rolled from under the blindfold and the sobs were causing my breasts to jiggle up and down and back and forth. He paused for a moment and then decided.

"Okay, but we still have to have this one arm."

I heard and then felt the coldness of steel as the handcuff went around my wrist and then clamped down. Not too tight but enough to let me know it was secure. Then my arm was raised a little more and the other end was fastened to the bed frame. It was a solid oak frame and he knew I was not going anywhere. At least I had some movement and could cover myself if I got cold. My hand moved to my face to blot my tears and I felt a Kleenex placed on it. He was becoming human.

"I'm going to the kitchen to get something to eat. While I am gone, you know the rules. Break one and you are back to where we started. Understood?"

"Yes, I understand. Can I remove the blindfold while you are gone please?"

"Sure, but it goes back on before I come in, right?"

"Yes. Thank you. I promise I'll be good."

He left the room and I slowly pulled the blindfold up. The first thing I wanted to do was to be rid of the large blindfold so I stretched over and opened my nightstand. Inside was a sleeper cover for the eyes, which rendered the wearer in total darkness, but they were a lot more comfortable and were easier on the eyes and face.

Next was the lotion. I applied a little to my wrists and to my ankles. The relief was near instantaneous. I could smell the effects coming from the kitchen and knew the breakfast food would be brought soon. My time was short but I had done what I really wanted to do to this point. The time was less than 15 minutes when his voice returned.

"Blindfold up."

I placed the blindfold he had given me into place and waited for him to come in. Once inside I asked if I could wear the other one instead.

He took it from my hands and I guess tried it on. Once satisfied it was doing the same thing he told me yes. Another victory for the home team and my delight was not lost on him.

"Hey, just because I let you have that damn thing and only one arm secured doesn't mean you are getting off easy. I have some great plans for you today, tonight and tomorrow. By the time I leave, your pussy will be so sore you can barely walk."

The comment was punctuated with a light touch of my breast with his hand. I pulled back involuntarily and I could tell he was on the verge of tying me again. I decided to try and prevent this from happening.

"I'm sorry. I just wasn't expecting you to touch me just then. Please don't tie me again. I'll be good. I promise."

The pause was forever before he said I better not be lying to him or he would tie me tighter than before and take pleasure for himself without regard for me. That was something I did not want and so I promised again.

I felt the tray being placed down on the bed and he spoke again, "Enjoy and when you are finished we will start your training program."

A slight chuckle came from his lips and the sound was not one I found comfort in. But he then left and told me from the door I could remove the blindfold.

I removed the eye covering and realized just how hungry I was. I had always thought you cannot mess up breakfast, but this was exceptionally good. And without asking he knew just how I liked my eggs and toast. The coffee was wonderful and I took it all in without missing a beat. Almost on cue he told me to cover my eyes and I did. He then took the tray and placed it, I guess, on the dresser. It was almost as if he could read my mind as he went to the bathroom and started the tub. I listened intently as the water filled and then it was shut off. He was back at my side and his hand touched my wrist again, the one with the handcuff. I listened and felt the device release. He then told me to stand. I did and he guided me to the tub. I gingerly felt my way into the tub and the water felt great. I eased into the warm water and bubbles and a calming took hold of me. I could really get used to this if it weren't for the cuffs and being blind.

He had not told me to remove the eye covering and so I left it in place. Then for the first time I felt his hand on my skin. He had the Dove soap and was running it all over my front, down to my shaved area and up to and covering my breast. Every area was covered like a skilled surgeon and he paid particular attention to my breasts. Lifting each and making sure the soap and water washed and rinsed every crack and crevice. He repeated the process down each leg and concentrated on my toes and feet.

I had heard before that every sense and nerve ends in the feet. I never thought it true until the warmth of his hands moved from my feet to my breasts and back down to my womanhood. I was becoming aroused and he was not touching anything but my feet. The feeling was warm and tingling and all I could do was sit and feel his hands work magic on me. When he finally left my feet I was ready to have sex and I did not care with whom. He lifted my leg and I felt something being applied to the skin. Before I could tell what it was the sensation was replaced with a calming voice of "easy". Just then, the feel of a razor was running along the surface of my leg. The slight tug of stubborn hairs was whisked away. I was in a dream world where my every wish was granted, except for being able to see and leave, as if I would want to now.

Each leg was carefully shaved and a gentle rinse was used to cover the area. The drain was released and the warm waters slowly sank into the darkness that I had grown accustom to. The water was started again and the temperature was perfect. The hand held showerhead was being used to remove all traces of the hair that had remained after the shave. The gentle waters covered my back and I arched to have the trickle of water cascade down my back and lap at the crevice leading to my rear. Then it stopped and a hand took mine.

"Rise", was all that was said. As I regained my feet I was assisted from the tub and a soft towel was brought into play. I was not rubbed vigorously, but rather a gentle patting of my skin was used to remove the water from the surface. Pressure was used to make my legs spread so the inside of each could receive the same treatment. However when the towel reached the area I most wanted to be touched, it stopped. My back was done, even the small of my back that I seldom made the effort to dry. Each of my cheeks was patter gently and the towel once more stopped short of where I wanted it to go. Then to the front and each breast was lifted within the towel and stroked as if being nurtured for some show. My hair was only damp and so was left to dry on its own. I had never felt like a queen before this day and I had to tell myself over and over again how wrong it was. Still I enjoyed it so much as the gentle nature of this man was felt.

Once dry I was escorted to the bedroom and asked to lie down. I complied readily and when I felt his hand lift my foot again I was in for another treat. This time he put lotion on his hand. I knew not the type and the scent was one I was not familiar with. Deep massage followed and the effects were the same as while in the tub. Heat began to rise from my feet and went straight to my moistening pussy. I knew from his position he had to see the glistening of moisture forming and that knowledge made the event even better.

He finished one foot and placed it off to the left. My weeping pussy was wide open and still he picked up the other foot and as if he had nothing better to do, he repeated the same strokes on the second foot as he had on the first. A deepening massage worked all the kinks out and I was so ready to finish off my rising passion. He placed my second foot wide apart from the first and I felt the bed move as he got up. Then like a whisper in the night he spoke to me again.

"Sure looks to me like your pussy is ready to be fucked. You know that right? Imagine a hard cock slipping inside right about now, stretching your lips wide open. You want that right? You want a hard cock inside you right now? You want to feel a hot rod spreading you open?"

My body was on fire and his words were so accurate. I did not want to admit it to him or even myself, but it was so obvious. I needed to be fucked right now and hard.

"Yes", I whispered. "Yes what?" I tried to hold back but could not as the words slipped out, "Yes! I want to be fucked. I need to be fucked. I need it so badly."

I felt him move on the bed and at the same time I realized he was about to do as I asked I also realized he had failed to tie me to anything. For a brief instant I thought of flight, but the feeling of his hard cock sliding up into me made all thoughts of anything like that fade quickly. First was the head of his cock, throbbing and large. Then the length that followed was something like I had never felt. So large and yet with my wetness he slid in so easily. I was almost in a trance and yet so vibrant and alive. Every nerve ending was on fire as he sank deeper and deeper into my moistness. Finally he reached the end of his shaft and he paused for but an instant and then he began to withdraw his living instrument of pleasure. He returned immediately and by the third stroke of his cock and I was experiencing my first orgasm of the day. Back and forth he moved, in and out varying his speed. One moment he was lost in passion pumping at hundreds of miles an hour and the next moment he was using slow and masterful strokes burying himself all the way inside me. With each forward push I was moving toward another even more powerful orgasm. He was carrying me to heights I had never known before. Orgasms grew, crested and then fell off only to rise again until I could count them no longer. My arms went around his neck and my legs trapped him close to me. I could feel his hips pistoning into me with increasing force and I knew he was close.

Finally I felt him tighten. His cock swelled even more and with a final thrust he came inside me. I could feel his pulsing and with each, it sent tiny shivers throughout my body. The first of several mini orgasms hit me and the shock waves carried over to him. His body stiffened and another volley of sperm shot off inside me. Seconds turned to minutes and at last we released each other. He fell off to the side and I wanted so badly to see who it was that had done this to me. But fear of reprisal and even more, the fear he would leave prevented it. I fell back next to him and let my hand wander, coming to rest on his softening cock.

Then on impulse I did something I never did. I rose and moved over to him. Still wearing the mask I found his softening cock and took him into my mouth. I could taste our juices and knew it would not be the last time I tasted them this weekend. I had found a true pleasure center and was not about to risk losing it – no matter who it was fucking me.

bentspear
bentspear
11 Followers
12