My Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subger
subger
24 Followers

I opened my mouth and let my lips slide over the head of that monster. I had to stretch so my teeth did not rub on it, but I got the whole head in. I swirled my tongue around it and heard the gasp from Mistress Q. It was like tonguing silk. Using a gently sucking motion with my lips I moved down onto the shaft a little farther. I did not want to take in too much at a time. I wanted to savor this moment. This is what I had been so curious about for so long. Ever since I found out about transsexuals I have been intrigued with the idea of being with one.

Gradually I managed to take about three inches of this lovely monster into my mouth. Mistress Q was having a holiday up there from it. The sounds She was making gave me much encouragement in my efforts down there. I decided to go for broke and went down on Her cock as far as I could. I had about six inches in my mouth when the head hit the back of my throat and my gag reflex took over. I quickly eased up on my depth. Loud moans followed this attempt. I was determined that before the weekend was out I was going to take all of that cock into my mouth and throat. I just had to keep working at it.

"There will be time for you to develop your talent for deep throating," Mistress said. "I will coach you along and show you a method you can use later. Right now I want you to make Me cum. When I do you are to swallow each and every drop of it. Understand?"

I nodded the best that I could without losing contact with Her cock. I needed to double my effort in the head department here. I began an in and out motion. Mistress' hips came along for the ride. I don't think She could help herself. Her movements were gentle and I set the pace. I swirled my tongue around that thing the best I could given how it filled my mouth. I would go down on it with an open mouth and come back up while sucking on it. The motions were getting faster and faster until I suddenly realized that I was actually getting my face fucked.

I kept taking Mistress Q's cock as far into my mouth as I could. Each time I plunged down on it I would gag slightly. It felt so wonderful. Mistress was panting now. Her moans were loud and long. She placed Her hands on the back of my head and held it still.

"I'm cummmmming," She groaned.

With that the floodgate opened at the head of Her cock and the cum started to spurt into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could. Gush after gush of the stuff flooded in. I managed to swallow every bit of it. It was thick, a little on the slimy side, and tasted bitter sweet. It burned my throat as it went down.

Mistress pulled my head up and my mouth left Her cock with an audible plop. I tried to catch my breath. Mistress Q's face was flushed and Her gorgeous chest was heaving. She just settled back into the chair for a moment. I had just about caught my breath when She sat straight up in the chair, grabbed my head and kissed me on the mouth in the most erotic way. She was swabbing out the inside of my mouth with Her tongue.

The kiss ended. She reached behind me and let my hands loose from the belt. Next She undid the bungee cords from the dildo and told me to stand up.

"Turn around and let me check something," She ordered. "Just as I thought. The dildo is all the way in to the hilt. You just needed something to relax you."

The dildo was pulled from my ass and handed to me.

"Go clean this, take the belt and cuffs off, take a good shower, and meet Me in the bedroom. W/we are going to get something to eat. I am starved," She blurted out.

I did as She ordered.

As I took my shower and got cleaned up, I tried to sort out the feelings that were going through me. Finally I gave up and just told myself to go with the flow and have a good time. I had never been so aroused for so long in my life. My cock was still as hard as a rock. I had not cum yet and I wanted to so badly. As I washed my cock and balls I noticed that I could have cum without really thinking about it. I switched over to making sure my asshole was clean. It was tender and felt like it was not all the way closed like it used to be. I was getting excited from just messing around back there so I had to quit. I got out of the shower and dried off. I wondered what dinner had in store.

subger
subger
24 Followers
12