My Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subger
subger
24 Followers

"Get up on the toilet," Mistress Q said. "Take this."

She handed me another of those little pills and some water to wash it down with. I had a rude remark in my mind about needing that water for the pill. I kept my mouth shut except for the pill and water intake. The bulbs were deflated and Mistress removed the nozzle.

"You may release that stuff," She said and walked from the room. I still had to admire Her from the rear even through all the haze and pain I was in.

I let loose and found the relief I needed. The cramps kept coming and the water kept flowing. I was finally empty but still felt cold. I could feel it on my arms that were wrapped around my abdomen to keep it from falling on the floor.

I got in the shower without being told and cleaned myself and all the equipment that was in the bathroom. After drying myself off and drying off the equipment I went into the bedroom. Mistress stood there with Her hands on Her hips and Her legs apart. Her cock was just starting to get aroused.

"Sit on the bed for a little while," She said. "I am going into the kitchen area and prepare things for your adventure for the night. I will call to you when I am ready for you."

I gratefully sat on the edge of the bed. I thought of lying down but decided against it. It would be too easy to fall off to sleep and miss Her call. I sat there and stared at the floor. My cock was deflating some and that was a relief.

More to come...

subger
subger
24 Followers
12