My Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subger
subger
24 Followers

"Don't you dare cum," ordered Mistress. "I am getting ready to deposit a load back here and I do NOT want you to cum."

She grabbed my hips and really started fucking me. Everything was a blur. Mistress rammed Her cock in to the hilt and held it there. I could feel the pulses as She spurted load after load of Her cum up my intestines. She yelled with pleasure. It was all I could do not to cum with Her. I managed somehow not to do that. Mistress calmed down some and just left Her cock where it was buried deep inside me. I felt the little ending throbs of Her orgasm through it. It seemed like hours had passed before Mistress finally moved. I felt Her cock had shrunk to its flaccid size. She pulled out of my anus and Her cum started to dribble out after it. I guess my anus did not close back up right away. I knew it was leaving a puddle on the floor.

Mistress Q did not clean Herself off. She went to work releasing my balls from the predicament they were in and the relief was wonderful. I gave a huge sigh. She then untied me from the table and ordered me to stand up. I could feel Her cum running down my legs.

"Clean the cum off the floor while I get some other things," Ordered Mistress.

I started for the sink to get a rag.

"I meant to clean it up with your tongue and swallow every bit of it. Do not waste a drop. Make sure you get all of it. I will be back in a second."

I got on my hands and knees and did as I was told. The cum was slick and thick. It had a sweetish taste as it had before and it still burned a little in the back of my throat as it went down. There was quite a bit of it. I had it all licked up by the time Mistress returned.

"Come here and stand in front of Me," She said.

Mistress put the waist belt on me and cinched it tight. She then hooked my hands to it in the back with a quick clip. She took one of the lengths of rope that had been around my balls and wrapped it around my cock and balls at the base pulling it tight and tying it off with a slipknot on the topside.

She produced the black dildo with the handle and just pushed it into my anus. I was still very open back there and it went in easily. The dildo only went in until it hit the turn up there. Mistress left it there and hooked the bungee cords in place. She was very quick and adept at this.

"That will pull all the way up in there by the time I am done with you," She said. "I want you down on your knees in front of the chair like before."

After I got on my knees Mistress plopped down on the chair, brought Her ass forward until it was right at the edge, leaned back and brought Her legs up on wither side of me. She reached down, grabbed my hard and now purple cock and brought the tip right to Her anus. I felt Her rub it up against Her hole. I noticed it was already slick with lube.

"Push that thing up in Me and fuck Me good," She ordered.

I gladly complied. In my cock went. It was easy and Mistress showed nothing but pleasure on Her face as she looked at me. I kept pushing until it was all the way in and I was bumping up against Her cheeks. I started a good fucking motion. I thought that I would cum any minute from the luscious friction and the tightness of Her ass but I knew that I could not until She let the rope around my cock and balls loose. I fucked Mistress for a long time. She kept up a steady stream of encouraging words. Her hand went to Her cock and She started stroking it. It came to life inn Her hand and looked for all the world like a fresh erection. The lube on it left over from fucking my ass gave it away as a used cock though.

The other hand snaked down and took hold of the end of my cock rope. Her breathing was ragged and gasping as She stroked Her cock faster and faster. I was dieing to cum.

"Cum with Me," she yelled. At the same time She pulled the slip knot out of the cock rope, my cum started to spurt up into Her insides and Her cock started spurting onto Her stomach. She did not cum a lot due to Her other orgasms, but it was enough. I on the other hand came like a fountain. I spurted many times into Her bowels and was so relieved that I could. I yelled louder than She did and kept on grunting and moaning until every drop was out of me.

"Pull out of Me," She ordered. "Now get down there and lick all that cum out of my pussy."

I did not hesitate. I got right down there and started licking what was coming out of Her pussy. The taste was the same as before, but there was much more of it. when I had licked up all that was going to flow out and Her pussy had closed back up, I kneeled up on my knees.

"Now lick up the mess I made on my tummy," She ordered.

I did. Her cock had gone back to a soft little thing that looked like a completely normal cock. How deceptive of it to look so innocent and become such a monster when angry. A regular Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I noticed that the dildo had gone into me up to the flange while I was busy with Mistress. It felt wonderful now that I was used to it.

Mistress leaned forward and took everything loose. She even removed the dildo and the waist belt.

"Go in and clean these toys and take a shower," She said. "Get yourself ready for bed."

I did as told. During my shower I began to get extremely tired and was glad that it was time for bed. I could use the sleep. This had been a very full and exciting day for me. I had expended a lot of energy.

My cock was a chubby by the time I finished my shower. It went back to a full erection as I was drying myself. I cursed the little pills and wondered if it would interfere with my sleep. I went into the bedroom that I was to use.

"Turn around and bend over," Ordered Mistress.

She put the medium sized butt plug back into me. She did not use a lube and it went in real tight. I would be able to hold it without any problem during the night.

"Get under the covers and leave one leg out," She said. "I am going to fix you for the night. I have left the cuffs on so you will not forget Who owns you while you sleep. The butt plug is to keep you happy in your dreams. I am securing you to the bed loosely. If you want to go pee during the night or early in the morning, you can use this empy plastic bottle."

She hooked a chain to my right ankle and then to the footboard of the bed with padlocks. The plastic bottle was set at the side of the bed near the head. Mistress bent over and kissed me passionately on the mouth. She kissed all over my face and neck before She returned for one more very long and very passionate kiss right on the mouth.

"You have been a wonderful slave today," She said. I hope you sleep well. I will be in to let you loose for your morning routine when I get up. Sleep well."

Just wait until tomorrow!

subger
subger
24 Followers
12