My Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subger
subger
24 Followers

The fourth and last finger was introduced and I was quite stretched back there. Mistress took Her time but managed to get them all in up to the third knuckle. I could feel Her thumb on the cheek of my ass. My breath was getting shorter. I did not know quite what to expect at this moment. The hand just rested where it was. Finally there was a gentle movement that got more and more insistent. Mistress actually started an in and out movement that was sliding on my stretched anus. I held my breath. There was no pain. It felt like I was being filled up on the inward movements and drained on the outward movement. I had never felt anything like it. I have never had that much of a hand up my rear end before either.

"You are doing well," said Mistress. "Just relax and enjoy what I am doing. I am pleasantly surprised with your progress so far. I hope you will feel the same way."

With that said I felt Her thumb being inserted a little ways beside Her four fingers. Now this was a stretch. She played with the insertion and gradually got Her thumb farther into me. I was wide open and trying my darnedest to relax, but that was difficult. The stretching continued and the pain became greater. I thought I could feel Mistress' fingers start to close and it felt like the part of Her hand inside me was expanding into a fist. I had read stories of fisting and had fantasies of possibly being fisted, but wrote that off as something that could never happen to me.

Whoosh! I felt Her hand go way up inside of me and fill me to the brim. I had never been so full in my rectum with solid material before. I was amazed. At the same time the pain and pressure at my anus abated.

"You now have my entire fist up your hole to the wrist," crowed Mistress.

It was unbelievable. I just let my feelings go and started to drift with the sensations of it. I wanted to enjoy each feeling it produced in me.

"Stay very still and let me play around with this," said Mistress. "This is fascinating. None of my other slaves has ever gone this far. I want to try new things."

I was willing to go along. It was feeling so wonderful and fascinating was a very small word right then. I felt Mistress start to slowly open Her hand and extend Her fingers. It was like I had a mind camera in there with Her. The fingers extended all the way out to the shape She had initially inserted them. I felt Her move them about and then gently push them further inward. There was no pain at this point. My breath was coming in long even heaves. I would exhale loudly. My mind was centered inside of my bowel. I felt each little movement in there and almost visualized what was happening.

I felt Her hand move farther into me, and then Her fingers came to the bend in my colon. She had not gone very far to get there. Mistress moved Her fingers in such a way that She went right around that bend and had a straight shot up the descending colon should She desire to take it.

"I have never had a slave do this well or take a whole hand before," said Mistress with a little bit of wonder in Her voice. "I hope I do not lose my glove. My arm is in you halfway to the elbow."

I was so proud I could have crowed. I just drifted with the feelings. Mistress started to remove Her hand. It slid for a long ways until I felt myself stretching to let the bulk of Her hand out. It was not near as bad as getting it in. When Her hand was out I could feel the air blowing up into me. I knew my hole was gapping wide open after that. There was no doubt in my mind. I was all asshole at that moment.

I was exhausted. I wanted to rest. Mistress trotted around in front of me as fast as She could in those heels and pulled my head back so my mouth was in line with Her cock. The gloved hand hung by Her side. I was helpless to fight this and did not have the energy or the inclination to do anything but please the Dear Lady. I stuck my tongue out and glued it to the bottom of my mouth as I had been taught.

Mistress rammed Her cock into my mouth like a starving Woman. She started out shallow and then progressed to throat fuck me. I was keeping up with my breathing and really enthralled with the way Her cock throbbed and pumped. I knew I was giving Her pleasure that was rocking Her boat and that was what I was there for. Her breathing came down to a panting like a dog and then Her cock pulsed hard and grew even larger in my throat. Gush upon gush of Her hot cum went down my throat. She pulled on my hair with one hand and held Her cock in my throat at the same time. This lasted until She was done. The cock was pulled out. I gasped for air. Mistress almost fell down on one of the chairs and stayed there regaining Her breath. I did the same in the position I was in.

When Mistress had recovered She bent over to me and gave me the most sensuous kiss She ever had.

"I am so proud and pleased with you," She said. "You have done all that I expected of you and exceeded even those expectations. W/we will get ready, go to lunch, and then you can have a needed rest. You will be happy to know that your lunch will be restraint and plug free as a reward. "And you will have another treat my dear slave."

Mistress Q walked around to my backside. I wondered what more could happen back there. She sat on the floor and engulfed my cock in Her mouth. She took it all the way in and proceeded to give me the best sucking that I have had. I was still helpless so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations again. It did not take long in my overexcited state for me to be on the brink of and orgasm.

"Mistress may I please cum. I need to so badly," I begged. "I can't cum until you allow me to and I really need to."

Mistress released the cord that was around my cock and balls, which hurt like hell but was not about to stop my orgasm. At the same time She rammed three fingers in my hole and rubbed my prostate. I came like the day was about to end in flames. It was absolutely marvelous. Mistress took all that I had and that was a lot from the long build up to this.

I was totally spent. My cock finally deflated. Mistress Q unfastened me from the table and helped me to the bedroom. I laid down and don't remember even falling to sleep.

Stay tuned for the awakening!

subger
subger
24 Followers
12