My Time in the Monastery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You also said that no one had yet taken your cherry white ass. You will soon be begging as I whip it and paddle it for your MASTER to take what was always MINE. Your ass is mine. Your ass is mine for the taking. Your ass and your mouth and your fem titties are for my use. You will be humiliated and abused by your LORD and MASTER. Your ass will be your greatest gift to your MASTER. You will beg, and plead for me to take the ultimate gift for your sole MASTER. I will fuck you, and fuck you again, until I am satiated. You will beg me to do you one more time. Cunt, you will regret ever having had another monk's cock in your mouth. Do you understand what your MASTER is saying? Do you understand how pissed I am? You will be mine. Cunt, you are mine. My little pussy boy, you can't even imagine how I will enjoy ravaging your cherry ass.

You know that you are mine to do with as I wish. I want to fuck you. I wish to punish and whip you. I demand that you beg and cry to be fucked and scream for my load and for my cock in your girly white ass. Although hurt, about not being the first you swallowed, I will be the last. Your MASTER will be the last and the best load that you ever swallowed. Do you understand, cunt? Do you understand that you will never forget swallowing load after load of your MASTER'S cum? Do you understand that you will be punished severely for your fling? Cum-toy, you will pay by my taking your fairy princess ass! I will remind you of you indiscretion by pumping load after load in your cherry ass and in your pussy girly mouth. "Sissy" you will pay harshly. You will make up for years of non-service to your adored MASTER.

I remember during and after our AOL chats jacking off several times thinking of my "Sissy" and what you are going to do to my cock. I also remember jacking off thinking of what I would do to you. Bitch, you will pay for all these years of non-service" to your "MASTER!" Just think, bitch, you wanted to meet. You are the one who wanted to jump-start our GOOD LOVING GOOD SCOURGING. Now, it's time my little cock crazy bitch for me to finally take your ass. It's time to swallow me, and it's time to beat you, and whip you, and have you adoring my cock in your mouth and in your little-girl "Sissy" ass.

I know that you want your ass and back beaten and your titties sucked, and bitten. I know that you will beg me to let you come. I don't know if I will permit you to cum. Your MASTER might decide that his little pussy bitch doesn't deserve to cum. Who knows what I will permit.

"Sissy" I was so disappointed over your swallowing another monk's load that I might not permit you to cum as I am whipping your ass to a pulp. It's been so long since you serviced the "MASTER" that maybe I will make you wait and beg me for hours to beat your ass and to let you lay on your stomach as I whip and scourge you ass until you too come gallons. Fairy-bitch, I have not made up my mind. I may not allow you to cum at all during our next "date". You will be severely punished for swallowing another monk's load. You will pay by adoring your slurpy treat, my cock, for hours, and begging for the honor of swallowing your MASTER'S load. Maybe, bitch, I'll let you suck me off, and then not allow you the honor of swallowing. You will pay for your indiscretion that happened several years after I last saw you. You should have never ever swallowed or even sucked another monk's cock. I lam your eternal MASTER! I was your first MASTER. I will be your last and best MASTER. My cute, cuddly twink, you will never forget our next time. Our next time together will be your most painful, most fulfilling, most "filled" time. I will fill every pussy opening on you little princess body. Every opening will belong to your MASTER. Bitch, do you understand what you MASTER is demanding from you? "Sissy" the only promise that I make is that the next meeting will leave your pussy mouth, knees, and your cherry ass red and sore. Then, your MASTER will demand repeats throughout our day and evening and morning. Cunt, you are mine Pussy-bitch, you are mine 24 hours a day. Pussy, you'll venerate and adore your MASTER'S cock and you, pussy girl will deep throat it, and then turn over on your stomach and place it at the opening of your pussy girl cunt. I will fuck you and beat you with your leather whips and chew on your titties until I have satiated my 30-year "Sissy" cunt bitch draught. I will not cum in my girlfriend or jack off for several days. Your first load that you swallow or have shot up your boy pussy will be huge.

"Sissy," What do you think???

"Sissy" are you willing to "cumpletely" fulfill every wish and to anticipate every wish from your MASTER? Will you know exactly the proper moment to make me cum, or the right moment to squeeze your cherry-girly-ass around the MASTER'S cock so that I can fill you "cherry-boy-pussy" hole? Will you be able to anticipate what and when I want my "thing" done??

Would you like it hard? How hard are you, right now thinking about all of this? Pussy-bitch, are you willing to deep throat your MASTER'S cock? Are you willing to have your MASTER titty fuck you and having you lick taste, and swallow all of my cum?

Would you like it deep? How deep do you want me in your ass, fairy- bitch? Will you beg and scream for as much as I can cram into your virgin opening? I will fill your cunt with hot ounces of MASTER cum. You will you scream that I am your total, divine MASTER and that you want more of your MASTER'S cock in every part of your body that reminds me of a cunt opening?

Would you like to adore and worship THE MASTER, repeatedly??? Cunt, you will call and beg soon to cum and worship your MASTER and to tenderly revere your MASTER'S cock. You will beg for the opportunity, and for my permission to visit your MASTER'S house. Any sign of non-compliance and you, cunt-boy will have to wait to pay adoration to my cock. It's "up" to you, "SISSY", and it will be up and in you when you obey.

We will start our session, with an appropriate tongue swapping and with me grabbing and pinching your girly-titties. I will pinch and twist those girly pink nipples until you shout in ecstasy. You will purr and grind your body against my cock fantasizing about my thing(s) to come. Then you will beg your MASTER to pay a proper homage to my cock and my balls. You will instantly kneel as you enter the MASTER'S house and kiss my cock through my pants. You will beg me to allow you the privilege of unbuttoning my pants. You will do so only using only your mouth, lips, or your teeth. You perhaps will fail, but I am certain that you will discover a way to unsheathe the MASTER'S cock. You will beg me to allow you to give my cock some "good loving". I will allow you to suck me off until I flood your fairy-girl mouth with your long awaited present: my cum.

I will then command you to brush your teeth, and rinse your mouth. I will further command you to strip from your street clothes and to dress in your brown monastic robes. You will of course be completely naked underneath, and you will be wearing my favorite cologne. You will then light your MASTER'S cigar and we will move to my favorite chair. You will immediately fall to your knees and beg for forgiveness for having disappointed your MASTER. You will plead to give you another chance. You will passionately beg to take my trousers down, and kiss from my feet to my cock. You will give me "good loving" and I will not touch you. "Sissy-Queen" you will lick my dick and give your MASTER his slurpy fix. You will fulfill every desire that I have cooped up for 30 years. You will not have spoken a word except for those I have described. If you are a "good little pussy-boy" perhaps, just perhaps I will scourge you for a minute or two. If you are a total "pussy-boy", I might even permit you to cum on yourself, and then to clean yourself so that the MASTER does not have to deal with you cum. Nothing has changed in that regard. Your MASTER will not touch you, except for your girly-titties and when I shove my tongue down your throat.

I then imagine me sitting comfortably in my easy chair watching TV, or perhaps chatting with you on your knees giving the "immaculate" blowjob. I will be wearing the silk smoking jacket that you sent. I will probably ignore you and switch channels as you adoringly graze and deep-throat the MASTER'S cock. I also know that I will be constantly pinching, and pulling your girly nipples and making you scream for my cock and my cum. Your nipples were always the windows to your intense lust. I will bruise your buds and gently lick and suck and then savagely bite my pussy-boy's tits. I might have pity, and scourge your soon to be non-virgin ass. I don't know.

"Sissy" prepare to serve, worship, suck, swallow, and to be fucked savagely and to adore me, your MASTER, as I make my decisions on what to do next and how many times I will cum in and on you. Be afraid, pussy-girl! Be very afraid.

If I know you, you have cum several times reading this erotic account. I am sure that you jacked off thinking of what will happen to you and how I will take you, fuck you, and use you as my obedient cum-slave-girl, and the girly-bitch-fairy-cunt that you are.

I am your MASTER, and you will suck, fuck, and swallow on my command.

Fairy-boy, you have exactly eight (8) days to respond. You may do so by e-mail or by landline. You may also respond by sending your MASTER another gift bag full of implements to punish and beat your adorable-fairy-girl-CHERRY ass. In your "luv" package, you will tell your MASTER how much you want and what you will do lovingly and with devotion to my cock. EIGHT HOURS or the MASTER will seek normal straight sex with my fiancée. If you are late, I will have sex with my fiancée before you give me my long needed "good loving", so that you can taste your first woman juice as you are sucking and honoring my cock. However abhorrent, you will suck and swallow. Or maybe, I should fuck her, and then immediately fuck you cherry-boy ass. I'll do what I want.