My Time with Irena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay Dee
Jay Dee
10 Followers

Next, I used every bit of influence (and a promise for a future huge favor) with Irena's division head to get her assigned to go to a conference on the new Federal laws dealing with claims management scheduled in Washington DC the following Monday through Wednesday. Irena would have to fly down on Sunday since the conference began at 8:30 on Monday. Then I got myself approved for a vacation Monday through Thursday. Next I called Nick Donovan and scheduled my time with him.

Irena booked an early Sunday flight since it turned out that two of her college sorority sisters worked in DC. I drove her to Bradley Airport to see her off. I called Boston to make my hotel reservation. I planned to relax, pack at my leisure, and drive to

Boston after an early dinner on the road. I was feeling so great! At three o'clock my suitcase was in hand and I was ready to leave. I opened the door and found Claire standing there with her hand up ready to knock. She looked at me and my suitcase, scowled and walked into the apartment.

"Look" I said, "Irena's not here and I'm just on my way out."

"I can see that." She replied, "Irena called me and sent me over here."

"She what?"

"You know she has this romantic streak? Well, she called your secretary at home to get some idea of a present she could bring you from Washington. In the course of the conversation, she found out that you were taking some time off and your secretary had made a reservation at the Holiday Inn in Boston. Irena asked me to come by and see if it was true. I can see it is."

"Well, Claire, it's not really any of your business, is it?"

"Don't take that tone with me! I won't stand for you doing anything that hurts my best friend!" She moved her back against the closed door.

Through clenched teeth I growled, "Get out of my way."

"Irena said that if I judge it appropriate and necessary, I should keep you here till she returns. I think I'll call in sick tomorrow."

How I hate this woman! I balled my right hand into a fist and started to walk towards her. "I told you to get out of my way now!"

"No, you are going to discover what its like to be a helpless slave to a puny woman!" Her face turned to slate, her eyes were black coals. I stopped and felt a stab of fear.

She said, "BRING ME THE HANDCUFFS!" ..................

TO BE CONTINUED

Jay Dee
Jay Dee
10 Followers
12