My Time with Katrina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay Dee
Jay Dee
10 Followers

There are two postscripts to add. The first of these happened a few years ago. It involved a woman I knew well who wanted to try a dominance or bondage fantasy with her fiancé. She asked me to purchase handcuffs and bring them over. I did and showed her how the sales clerk said to apply and double lock them.

"Let me practice." She said. With that she began locking them on my wrists, double locking and removing them. She tried different applications: slow, fast, in front, in back etc. With each application I became more and more woozy, floaty and light headed. The sixth or seventh time I went totally under! She told me I even said, "How may I serve you.", although I have no such recollection.

I told her I had once been hypnotized to act this way. She quickly put them on me one more time and apparently I did some chores for her, combed her hair and gave her a back rub. After she removed them, I acted like it was all a big act to see what she would do. I week later she and her fiancé moved to her home town out west for the wedding and are still living out there. However, I am still amazed that this "suggestion" still worked after all these years.

The other post script also happened a few years ago. I was throwing out some old college text books I had kept and put in the attic. A polaroid photo fell out of a book. It was well preserved. It was a picture taken on that first snowy night at Frank and Helen's place. It showed me sitting at the table writing my name with the magic marker and Katrina standing nearby, facing the camera. For a minute I didn't recognize her. She was much heavier than I remembered. She appeared kind of plain looking with that washed out grad student kind of look.

Jay Dee
Jay Dee
10 Followers
12