My Time with Roni - Wedding Day

Story Info
Roni becomes my Loving wife, Claudia gets her Nerd.
3.4k words
9.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers

Our wedding - The nerd gets the girl

Roni and I had been together for about a year. Over that time, we had several adventures that may be fodder for future stories. Kerstin, who I still don't really like personally, turned out to be a "fun" addition to one of those stories. For a girl who has a "resting mean girl face" that can stop anyone dead in his or her tracks, it turns out that when provoked, she'll push you down and fuck you so hard you can't walk for two days. I have now learned to tolerate the bad Kerstin in order to make use of the "she-devil" Kerstin when the time arises. ;o)

After a year together, Roni and I had decided to get married. It would be a small affair, as is often the case in Germany. No big church wedding, just the usual trip to the government office to do the legal stuff. The only attendees would be Roni's parents, Claudia and Mason. After the "ceremonial" part of things, we would have a dinner with friends and other family members.

Roni and I both took the week before the wedding off to get things ready. The wedding would be on that Friday.

On Wednesday, we got a room at one of the best hotels in town; near the area in which the government buildings were located. The hotel was in a very nice old building and had a beautiful view over the bug central park that runs through the city. We had a very private room on a corner of the top floor, on a corner, with a nice balcony.

Claudia and Mason both came in to town that day as well to help with the last minute details and were staying in the two rooms next to us.

The four of us met that afternoon and got right to finishing up the details. Actually, Claudia and Roni did, Mason and I mostly nodded our heads and had a couple beers. At that point, Mason was still the quiet "unassuming nerd" to Claudia, but that would soon change.

Claudia knew of the "fun" that Roni and I had sometimes enjoyed since she helped me introduce Roni to her Bi side. She did not know at that time that Mason was a part of that or of his "skills."

We spent the day together doing all the last minute stuff then all went to dinner at our favorite restaurant; where Roni had first met Claudia. As the wine/beer started affecting everyone, you could almost feel the tension growing. Between Roni and Claudia, Mason and Roni, Claudia and me, it was a "heated" environment.

Around 10:30 we all decided to call it a night and go back to the hotel. Roni was as hot as I'd seen her in months. She said she had been thinking about Mason's cock and Claudia's smooth pussy all through dinner; I added that my money was Mason's cock.

To tease her I asked: So, are you saying you might like a nice large cock fuck my dear?

Roni's response: Ya think? Letting a sly uncontrolled laugh escape through her slight smile. How about in the morning before we all go for breakfast at 10?

OK, she responded, almost daring me, so I picked up my phone.

Me: Mason, Roni wants some pre-wedding cock. Do you know a volunteer?

Mason: You don't have to ask me twice.

Me: tomorrow, 7 am, our room, no need to knock.

Mason: Bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Me: No tail needed, just cock.

Mason: LOL, OK.

I showed Roni the conversation and a big smile washed over her face - she loves Mason's tongue and cock. With that set up, after about 10 minutes, Roni suggested we go in and take a nice shower. This hotel had nice big walk-in showers with benches on one end. I knew what Roni had on her mind; or so I thought.

We were standing in the shower, me with my back toward the door. Roni was kissing me deeply, telling me between kisses how thankful she was to have found me while slowly stocking my cock. She said that no one could have gotten her to come so far out of her comfort zone and realize the truth of her inner self. I told her there was no need to thank me, I was happy to help, which made her giggle.

Just as I finished speaking, Roni released my cock, put both her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to me and kissed my cheek as she moved to my ear and whispered; I've always wanted to repay that "help."

As she was saying that, I felt a pair of hands touch my waist and feed their way around my hips, one began stroking my cock and one started to caress my balls. It wasn't until I was able to look down that I could see they were different sizes.

Reaching around my right side and stroking my cock was Silke.

Silke is a quintessential young German woman. She is about the same height as Roni at 5'5" but was a bit curvier, stark blond hair with crystal blue eyes. She has wide rounded hips; a narrow waist and perfect, firm, C cup breasts with small, marble-like nipples. To this day, I cannot recall any other woman I've ever known whose nipples got as hard or were as sensitive as hers. I would find out in less about an hour, that for her, if you fuck her and bite and lick her nipples, it is better than her clit. It still amazes me.

On my other side, caressing my balls was Tori. Born to a British soldier father and a German mother she was a serious amazon. Tori had a slender athletic build and stood just shy of 6' tall. Tori was a semi-professional skier. Long muscular legs, big bottomed and had huge DD tits. I can only imaging the compression factor of her downhill skiing skin suit; gravity and momentum can be a bitch, so it must have been quite high to be able to control her tits. I can also imagine they had to re-enforce it as she had the longest nipples I have ever seen... or sucked for that matter. They were the size of my thumb from the mid joint to the tip, more than an inch long and thick.

Tori started to kiss my neck as Silke slowly repositioned herself in front of me and pulled me forward toward the bench. Once there, she sat down and slowly began licking my cock.

As Tori continued to kiss my neck, she took a handful of soap and put it on my lower back, lathering me up ever so slowly, spreading the soap over me until she had smeared it all the way down between my cheeks and began rubbing my ass with her fingers. I was squeaky clean by the time she finished.

Tori looked over my shoulder and asked Silke how my cock tasted. Silke said "so far so good", and began to slip it between her lips. At this point, Tori's kisses began tracing down my back.

As I felt Silke's lips slowly cover each inch of my cock, I felt Tori's lips and tongue drop lower on my back. As Silke reached the extent of cock she could get in to her mouth, Tori's tongue reached my ass and swirled around it. This was the first time I had ever felt this sensation. That, coupled with Silke's mouth grip on my cock, was incredible. The faster Silke moved up and down on my cock, the faster Tori swirled her tongue. I held on as long as I could, which, at that point, was only a few minutes. I filled Silke's mouth

Silke tapped Tori's hand, which must have been a preplanned sign, because they both stood up. Silke showed me her tongue, covered with jism and then she kissed Tori. Tori showed me her cum-covered tongue, just before turning to Roni, who had been standing there watching it all. Roni was a bit surprised when Tori pulled her in and kissed her. Roni did, however, suck the last remaining bit of my seed from Tori's tongue.

The three of them pulled me out of the shower and toweled me off and then took me back to the bed.

They laid me on the bed. Roni took a place on my right, while Silke took her place on my left and they both began kissing me, running their hands over my chest.

Tori move up between my legs and began to bring my cock back to life. The same magic she showed licking my ass she put to work on my cock. Her tongue was incredible; moving from the tip of my cock, down and around my balls, all the way to my ass, then back up. It took about half way on her return to the tip and I was as hard as a rock.

After a few minutes of her torture, she slipped her legs to either side of me and slithered forward. Once over my cock, she reached back and guided it in to her wet pussy. She wasn't nearly as tight as Roni or others, but the control she had over her muscles was extraordinary. It felt as if she'd loosen herself up, drop over my entire cock, then grip down tightly on it as she slowly moved up. The faster she moved up and down, the faster the loosening and re-griping became. It was like she was milking my cock with her pussy. Between Tori's milking, and Roni and Silke sucking and biting my nipples, I exploded. Every muscle in my body contracted as I came. Now I truly felt what Roni had felt as she convulsed the night she had Damian, Tony and Jim.

It was 20 minutes before I began to recover.

Giving no break to the weary, Roni and Silke went down between my legs with Tori. The three tongues moving around my cock had me hard again in minutes. As before, Silke could only take about 2/3s of me in to her mouth, but both Roni and Tori would drop to the hilt and slowly slide off as they sucked. Before I could cum, Tori and Roni looked at each other with a smirk and pulled Silke over me.

Roni got a tube of lube and rubbed it all over Silke's pussy. I soon knew why. The two of them positioned Silke over me. Roni put the tip of my cock at Silke's waiting pussy and Silke slowly dropped on to my cock. This was the tightest pussy I have ever been inside. Inch by inch she would move up and down. It was almost agony at first, but oh so nice. Once she had gotten to the point where she was taking my entire cock she started to move more freely, slowly at first, then faster, rubbing her clit against my pelvis.

After a few minutes, Silke whispered something to Roni. They both leaned in and started to bite and suck on Silke's nipples. As they did, Silke let out a groan, then started to tremble. She was furiously fucking me. The fast she fucked, the harder they bit, licked and sucked. Silke finally gave it up and squirted as she came. I did the same within seconds of her.

We spent the next hour, me fucking Tori and Silke, until I just couldn't move any longer.

When we were finished and the girls left, Roni told me they had gotten a little "tipsy" at the bachelorette party and Claudia had mentioned my having a "nice cock" for a guy. They all laughed. Evidently, Silke made an offhanded comment about Roni not sharing and Tori agreed, again, as they all laughed. Roni told me that her wine made her, before she could stop herself, say they should come fuck me that night. I guess they were all game. They discussed the whole thing. Lucky me!!

The next morning, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Mason. Damn, I had forgotten about Roni's morning fuck!!

I looked over and Roni was still asleep. I told him to go up under the end of the blanket and wake her with his tongue. As he started, I moved to a chair at the foot of the bed.

Slowly, Mason crept under the blanket and up between Roni's thighs. As he did, Roni began to wake up at the touch of his hands. I have done this to her many times so she began to reflexively spread her legs as the hands, lips and tongue moved up her legs. It wasn't until his long tongue went to work between her already wet lips that she either realized it wasn't me or remembered Mason was coming that morning. She let out a nice moan at that thought.

Mason was giving her a good morning licking. Roni was 100% awake now and enjoying the anticipation of the "alarm cock" that was about to go off. Just as Roni was about to orgasm, Mason stopped his teasing and slowly moved up between her legs.

As he fully covered her body with his, they embraced in a deep kiss. While they were kissing, Mason slid his cock, full depth, in to Roni's wet, wanton pussy. Rocking slowly, all in, all out. Roni came almost immediately but they didn't stop. They had gotten used to each other after three or four times together.

They fucked like this for about 20 minutes when Mason pulled out, rolled Roni over, and slid in to her from behind while she was flat on the bed. Roni loves his huge cock in this position with all of his weight on her and him deep inside her. Roni came twice more in quick succession.

After the second orgasm, Mason slowed a little but kept fucking her like that while she recovered. Roni still had her face buried in her pillow, oblivious and moaning, when the door opened. Mason and I looked over to see Claudia walk through the door.

Claudia didn't know what to say so I walked over and closed the door. Good morning Claudia, welcome to today's show; the premier Roni takes a monster 6 or 7, I've lost track. Claudia looked quite confused as I walked her over to the end of the bed.

I gave Mason a little twirl sign that he understood right away. Her wrapped his arms around Roni and flipped her on top of him; Mason now fucking upward with Roni's legs spread left and right. Claudia saw the thickness of his cock and gasped a little. I chuckled and said "you haven't seen the length of that monster yet." Claudia looked at me wide eyed.

Roni was still enjoying the cock, eyes closed; with no idea Claudia was watching as Mason fucked her.

I slowly took off Claudia's sundress as Mason continued to fuck Roni. As I did so, I whispered to Claudia. She took in what I asked and moved forward on to the bed and dropped her face between Roni's legs. Roni's legs spread wider as she began to lick and Roni looked down to see her there and smiled. I slipped my hand between Claudia's legs and found her pussy was dripping wet and slipped my ready to explode cock in to her.

With Claudia's tongue and Mason's cock, it didn't take long before the big one hit. Roni trembled in a huge orgasm. Claudia kept going full force making Roni buck even harder. As she did, Roni's pussy tightened up drastically and literally shot Mason's cock out. Mason's hard cock slapped Claudia, full force, across the face like a thick hard hand. Claudia's mouth gapped as she stared at his full ten inches, speechless.

As I pulled out of Claudia, she was still staring without a word. I moved around and wrapped her hand around it; "nice cock, eh Claudia?" I said. "Yes" was all she could muster.

Roni had rolled off of Mason and recovered just enough to look at Claudia and say: suck it Claudia.

I was unsure what would happen, but Claudia started to suck Mason's cock with pleasure. Inch by inch she worked over it until she was taking the entire thing down her throat.

Roni and I spooned next to them as we watched.

Mason has had a thing for Claudia since the first time he saw her at the bike race after party. He would not let this moment pass. Claudia was going crazy on his cock. Mason lasted a full tem minutes before he started to come. He came with suck force that Claudia started to gag and Mason ended up covering her face with most of it.

Mason pulled Claudia up and without a word started to kiss her. They kissed for several minutes before Mason went to work. He slid down between her legs and did his thing. Roni smiled because she knew how this service went.

Claudia was rolling her hips and moaning loudly when Mason stuff three fingers inside her, wiggling the tips of all three fingers in a "come here" motion, right up against her g-spot. This sent Claudia into immediate convulsions. It took him less than two minutes to have her rocking back and forth in a long-lasting orgasm.

While Claudia was recovering, Roni went down and gobbled Mason's cock into her mouth, sucking Claudia's taste from it and keeping him rock hard and ready. When Claudia recovered, Roni reached out her hand and pulled Claudia up and sat her over his cock, setting the tip right at her opening. Without even giving her a second to think, Roni pulled down on her shoulders forcing her on to Masons cock, moving together with her to get Claudia into motion. Claudia felt every inch of Mason slide up inside her, savoring each thrust.

Roni and I moved to the chair and watched the two of them as they fucked for more than an hour.

The final simultaneous orgasm came with Claudia bent of our laps, from the side of the chair, while Mason took her from behind. They both came together. Claudia could barely move. She was still breathing hard when she turned her head to Roni.

"OK, I'm not a lesbian anymore," she said, with a huge smile on her face. From that morning on, the two of them were inseparable; they were married a year later and still are to this day.

We all showered together and had breakfast shortly after noon. LOL

We spent the rest of that day walking through the city arm in arm together. It was good to see both Mason and Claudia so happy. We did good

Friday was our wedding and surprisingly, everything went off without a hitch. Once again, German efficiency comes through. We were done and back at the hotel by 1:00. The dinner would begin in a few hours so we sat outside and had a coffee and enjoyed the sunshine.

Roni's mother had taken all of the names of our friends who would be at the party and set up a seating chart. Roni and I were centered on one side of the table, her mother next to her and Roni's father next to me. A few relatives finished out this side of the table and around each end.

Mason and Claudia were directly across form us. We all shared some interesting glances. It was then that it hit me, and I think Roni at almost the same time.

Across the table were some of our other friends. Damian, Tony, Jim, Kirsten, Carol and Rick, Tori, Silke, Anja, David, John, Danny, Tim and Kari. Counting the last few days, Roni and I had fucked each of the girls and Roni had fucked each of the guys, some of them together, some alone, some more than once. Most of them had no idea about the others and of course the family knew nothing.

By the time we got back to the hotel, Roni was ready to go. Thinking of all her cocks and hens in one place had her more than ready.

Who said weddings never go as planned?

KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
What Happens in Jamaica A married couple goes on a life-changing vacation.in Loving Wives
The Sacrifice A husband and wife witness a strange occurrence.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Beth's Birthday Pass Pt. 01 Beth surprises Ben wanting to use her free pass.in Loving Wives
More Stories