My Time With Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

She moved her sweating body around mine and then sat on my stomach so she could face me, then lowered herself onto my chest and we kissed, long lingering kisses, detaching herself from my lips she run her tongue over my chest licking her juices from it. I rolled her onto her back again and got another condom, when I looked back she was on all fours, her ass in the air.

Sandy looking at me said, "take this now and hard."

I needed no urging, none at all I got back onto the bed and slid straight into her soaked pussy, I held her hips and proceeded to ram my hard and aching penis into her, she moaned and buried her head into the pillow. I was beyond being a gentleman now, all I wanted to do was fuck her and as hard as I could, I tried hard to ignore the slapping noises made by my groin hitting her ass, her own juices soaked pussy making it so easy for my penis to slide in and out of her, I wanted to last forever in this woman but she had her own tricks, every now and then I could feel her tighten her muscles making me force myself into her even harder, against these odds I stood no chance and with one final thrust I emptied myself into her again, Sandy let out a deep but muffled scream into the pillow her body slumped back onto the bed and my penis reluctantly slipped out of her.

I filled a bath and we both laid in that for nearly an hour, just holding each other and making small talk, Sandy would refill the bath when the water got cold and would then snuggle back into me. I stayed the night and we had sex once more before the new day meant she had to head back home, I still see Sandy from time to time, I have even met the screaming Chelsea as well, but that's another story.

Thanks for taking the time to read about my time with Sandy, once touched by her, always remembered.

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers
12