My Time with Tracy Ch. 03

Story Info
The finale.
4.5k words
4.18
12.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

Story number 2

A few weeks after I interrupted Bill and Tracy's night out, I thought it was time to see how far she would go. Dave had given me the web address of his swinging group and I went online to look at some of the ads. The one that said "Does your wife love ass play?" got my attention.

"Does your wife love to get fucked in her ass? My husband has been begging me to do it for years. We have decided that for his birthday this year we would go out and find someone he could do anal with. I would be more than willing to blow you as long as he fucks her in the ass."

The ad went on to say that they were looking for a one shot deal, were virgins to swinging and included a phone number. I called her and we traded stats on everyone (height, weight, tit size, etc). She wanted to know if I was sure Tracy would allow ass play.

"She will do whatever I tell her to do. She isn't my wife, she is my sub. I tell her to bend over; she bends over and lifts her skirt."

"Well than it looks like you got the world's best blowjob to look forward to, while he is pounding her ass."

We made plans to meet that Friday. We met up at the hotel bar where they were staying. After a quick introduction we headed up to their hotel room. When we walked in I sat in the chair near the bed, unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock.

I pointed to Tracy and said "Bed".

She got on the bed on her hands and knees, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side.

I told the husband "Make sure you lube the area first so you don't hurt her jamming it in".

As he salivated, he walked over and stuck his tongue in her ass. While he was tongue fucking her ass, his wife got on her hands and knees and crawled over to me. I guess it was all the fucking I was doing with Tracy but it was a bit difficult getting a hard on. The wife had spit on her hand and started jerking me off. When her hubby got behind Tracy and slowly passed his dick through her ass, she engulfed my dick. Things were going good. Until about 45 seconds later. Then it all went downhill fast. The husband pulled out, grunted once and came all over Tracy's back. After he came down from his orgasm the wife took my cook out of her mouth.

"I really want to thank you two for this. This was exactly what we were looking for" she said.

"What do you mean was? It's over?"

"I said I would blow you as long as he was fucking her ass. He is done and so am I" she replied.

To say I left there pissed would have been an understatement. Not for me of course. Her blowjob skills were sub par at best, but I really wanted to give Tracy a good time out of this. I apologized to her on the ride home. Since it was still relatively early on a Friday night, I told Tracy that I would drop her off where ever Bill was so that they could get some quality time. I would give her the rest of the weekend for herself.

"Have I disappointed you sir?" She asked.

"Not at all but I am just a little mad at the situation, especially since I put us in it. I told you about this experience hoping that you at least had an enjoyable time. It was disappointing for both you and me. I just figured I would make it up to you by setting you free this weekend to spend with Bill. I have been taking up a lot of your time lately."

Tracy was completely quiet for about five minutes, just staring out the window. Then she said:

"Bill left me two weeks ago. He told me he had hoped that I would have this out of my system by now, but since I didn't, he couldn't continue dating a no good whore. I told him that I loved him and regardless of how you have used me that only he had my heart. He didn't care and walked out. I gave up calling and emailing him after a week. He is gone."

What had I done? I never wanted this for her. I assumed the same thing as Bill had. That she would get tired of it and just stop accepting my calls. I could play a good Dom, pretend I didn't care but the truth of the matter was I did. I couldn't stop being a nice guy. It really got to me when I heard a sniffle. I looked over and even though it was dark, I could see a tear.

"OK. Change of plan. I am taking you home and you are getting changed into something nice. We are going out and I am going to show you off."

"Should I put on something low cut? Maybe a skirt without panties?"

"Not that kind of shows you off. I want you to dress classy. I want you dressed like a million bucks."

She seemed confused but she went along with it. She wore a nice red summer dress, with small heels, her makeup done really nice to accent the good and hide the bad. We went to a nice steakhouse, had a few bottles of wine and then went to a nightclub. Neither of us dance but we did some people watching and had a few more drinks. I took her back to my place. She blew me and then I fucked her doggie style. Then I made my next mistake. I gave her a kiss and fell asleep. It was the first (and only) time I ever kissed her.

When I woke up, I knew she had spent the night with me. Another first. She wasn't in the bed but I could hear the radio on in the kitchen. I went in there and she was making breakfast in nothing but a t-shirt. I knew right then I had to do two things. Break it off with her, and fuck her where she stood. I had to fuck her to take back control. She started to turn to me and I pushed her back facing away from me. I put her hands face down on the counter, told her not to move, spit in my hand, used it to lube up my cock and shoved it into her. I jammed my cock into her pussy repeatedly. She started to get into it and rested her head on the backs of her hands. I pulled her hair and said:

"Who the fuck told you to put your fucking head down you fuck slut?"

I shot my load into her as a look of confusion came across her face. I pulled my dick out, told her I was going to shower and walked away. I thought I saw a look of sadness on her face but I turned away so I didn't have to face it. After I washed in the shower, I just stood under the water for a few minutes. All the mean things I did to her, all the nasty names I called her, this was the first time I felt really bad about it. I felt like such a shit. I knew I was right when I decided that morning to end it with her. I had crossed a line trying to cheer her up and I thought she was taking it the wrong way. Like there was more to it then there was. I was working on something for her for about three weeks later and decided that I would go through with that, and then come up with a way to get rid of her. I figured I owed her that one last hurray and it was going to be a good one.

Story 3

I fucked Tracy only twice over the next few weeks. The second time I told her that I was not going to fuck her for the next week cause I had something planned for her and she should be ready at 1:00pm Saturday morning and not expect to be home till about noon the next day. I picked her up and we went shopping. I bought her a nice little maid's outfit complete with thigh highs, the lace fingerless gloves and CFM pumps. I took her to a salon to get her hair and makeup done. When the woman asked what type of look she was going for, I replied:

"Make her look like a whore. You know, a street walking hooker. We are going to a costume party."

When I came back to pick her up she looked great. Her hair was teased up. Deep red lipstick and nice eye shadow which really brought out the exotic Latina look in her. We showed up at our final destination, walked up and rang the bell. Dave answered the door in his No Fat Chicks t-shirt.

"Dude, you aren't supposed to be her for another hour. I was cleaning up."

"I know. Her salon appointment took a lot less time than I thought it would. By the way Dave, this is the fuck slut. Fuck slut,Dave. Fuck slut, why don't you go into Dave's bedroom and put on the outfit we bought today and hang out there till I come get you. I will explain everything to you later."

She took the bag from my hand, smiled at Dave as he showed her where it was, went inside and closed the door. Dave looked at me and said:

"You know, a little part of me thought you were full of shit. That shit like this doesn't happen to guys like us. Like me finding Lisa was all the luck that anyone in my circle of friends was going to get. But this takes the cake."

"Glad you like Dave. How many?"

"I was able to come up with three extra guys. Although one guy said he might be able to bring another guy. So including you and me that 5 maybe 6 guys."

"I am not partaking tonight. These guys all cool?"

Dave said "At least two of them are for sure. Joe my brother is coming. Jerry is a guy I met when I was with Lisa and have seen him quite a few times since. Ron I don't know that well. Met him once at a swing party. He said he might be able to bring someone else. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find single guys or guys who wives will let them play around to come to something like this. Most guys with wives or girlfriends hear and right away they want to bring them. I knew you wanted this to be all about Tracy."

The doorbell started ringing and after about 40 minutes, the gang was all there. Ron was able to bring an extra guy, Paul. They all sat down around the poker table. I went to go get Tracy. When I walked in the bedroom, even I had to admit, she looked like a solid 9 all done up that like. I brought Tracy out to the living room where the hooting and hollering began. When it quieted down I did my speech;

"Gentlemen. Thank you all for coming to poker night. Buy in is a $1000 a guy. Winner takes 60% with the house, that's me tonight, taking the other 40% to cover drinks, food and entertainment. This is Tracy by the way. She will be the hostess this evening. If you want anything to eat or drink, just ring the bell on the table, Tracy will get it. If you need to cop a feel or a little luck for a particular hand I am sure she will be happy to sit on your lap and help you out with that as well. Anyone loses all their money; they are out of the game. After two hours, anyone still left in will play one last hand to decide what place everyone falls into. Fifth and fourth place will receive a blowjob from Tracy, third and second get to fuck her and first place gets her for an hour...ass included. That's right Tracy...you are going to be a "prize" for all these men."

I could see her panties getting moist almost instantly. She did a little twirl and wished them all good luck and skipped into the kitchen. It took about 4 seconds for guys to start ringing the bell. I sat off to the side bored for about twenty minutes before Jerry lost. He came and sat down next to me.

"You want me to call Tracy? You can claim your fifth place prize?"

"There is no rush. I am going to hang out all night," Jerry said.

I got to know a little about Jerry and Dave was right. He seemed like an ok guy. Mid 50's, salt and pepper hair and he kept in shape. He had told me that he and his wife were swingers for almost 20 years before he lost her in a car accident about a year ago. He had just got back on the horse 6 weeks ago and told me that all the chicks from the swinging groups were real sympathetic and trying to fuck his brains out to forget. He told me it was a little weird since he was used to going to groups as a couple and now he was a single guy in the group and it just felt weird. We exchanged numbers and decided to go grab a beer one night and trade some more stories.

Shortly after that Paul lost and said:

"Get that chick over here so I can get my blowjob and go."

She came out of the kitchen, took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. I was sitting on the couch with Jerry when I heard a loud crash and Tracy came out the room yelling "SIR! SIR!!"

"What's wrong Tracy?"

"I can only do what Sir says and Sir said fifth and fourth place is a blowjob only."

Paul came out the room yelling "What the fuck? Tell that bitch to get back in here with me now!"

I said "Lets everyone calm down. Tracy, tell me what happened."

"I will tell you what happened. That cunt..." Paul started.

"Is your fucking name Tracy? No. Tracy, go on. Just tell me what happened."

"Sir, you said fifth and fourth place only got a blowjob. We went into the room; I sat on the bed, unzipped his fly and took out his cock. I was blowing him for a minute when he grabbed my hair, pulled me up and flung me on the bed face down. He ripped my panties down and I told him to stop. This is not what Sir said. He said he didn't care what Sir said, that he was in charge now. No one would stop him and that I was just a whore with a hole anyway so what would it matter which one he used. I kicked the bed stand and the lamp fell and broke. I rolled over the bed and came right out here."

Paul looked at me with a smug who gives a shit attitude. I laid into him:

"Who the fuck do you think you are? She belongs to me. I wouldn't let you key my car; I wouldn't let you steal from my wallet. What the fuck makes you think that you can take something that belongs to me after I am nice enough to give you a piece? I think it's time you grab your shit and go. Ron, you too. You vouched for him, he is your responsibility."

Paul looked at me defiantly and said "I will leave when I am good and..."

I didn't even see Jerry get off the couch but I could hear the crack when his fist caught Paul right in the jaw. Paul went down hard but was still conscious. Jerry stood there with his fists clenched and his armed cocked daring him to get back up. Ron picked him up and they got the hell out of there.

"Thank you Jerry," I said. "Let's just all have a seat and a drink and just relax for a few minutes."

Tracy sat with the four of us at the card table and had a drink. She was a bit rattled but calmed down almost immediately after they left. 20 minutes later and she was her usual normal self, sitting next to me and rubbing her hand on my cock under the table.

"Not to sound like the asshole here, but what do we do about the game?" Dave asked.

"Well by looking at the chip count, it looks like you won Dave with Joe in second. Jerry since Ron and Paul were disqualified, I guess that means you are in third. I have a headache so I am going to grab some zzz's on the couch. Why don't you three take her in the bedroom? You have until about 11 am tomorrow morning. Make the most of it."

Tracy looked at me and smiled a wide smile before saying "Jerry that was so hot. My pussy is all wet for you. Joe, you will have to fuck my mouth since Dave got first place, he gets my ass."

And off to the bedroom they went. I woke up about ten the next morning with a little bit of a hangover. I stayed up and watched some TV and finished a bottle. I went to the bathroom and opened the door to find Tracy sitting on the sink with Jerry between her legs, his mouth on her tit, his cock buried in her pussy and a rag in her mouth. It was to keep her from screaming.

"I woke up about 20 minutes ago with her mouth on my cock. Joe went home about 2 am. We didn't want to wake Dave or you so we figured we would fuck in here," Jerry said sounding apologetic.

"No worries. Don't mind me you two. I just have to pee. Jerry feel free to fuck her ass now as well. It must have been hell on her to have three cocks and only one in her ass."

"Will you stay and watch me get fucked Sir?"

Jerry pulled her off the sink and put her on a towel on her hands and knees on the floor, changed condoms before he slid his cock into her ass. I sat on the bowl and watch as he slowly pulled his cock till it was almost all the way out and then rammed it back into her. Watching her get fucked got me hard. She inched over with Jerry inching right behind her till she could take my cock in her mouth. She slowly swirled her tongue over the tip. She ran her tongue up and down the sides. She was looking me in the eyes the whole time. She was making love to my cock with her mouth. Jerry said that he was going to cum just as the door opened and a sleepy eyed Dave walked in.

"I can't get it up any more and you are still fucking?" Dave said.

He watched as Jerry came in her ass and I pulled out and came on Tracy's face. It was time to call it a night...or day.

A week later I had told Dave that I was getting rid of Tracy. It was getting to be like a full time job trying to come up with stuff for her to do without it getting boring for her. Add that to the mistakes I made and the fact I was worried that she was getting attached. Dave shrugged his shoulders and said:

"Too bad you can't trade her in like a used car."

"You just gave me a great idea. Hand me the phone."

After my phone call, I sent a text to Tracy and told her to be at home tonight and that I was going to call her. I wasn't sure how she was going to react but I wasn't man enough to do it face to face. I figured phone would be best. It was the best way for me not to lose my nerve.

"Hi Tracy. I am glad that you are home. We have to talk. There is no easy way to say this, so I am just going to come out and say it. I've sold you."

"YOU WHAT??"

"I sold you. Well not sold you but traded you is more like it. Remember that guy Jerry from Dave's poker game. He is going to take over duties as your Dom. I will have some rules for you and him but I will go over those when I take you to his house tomorrow night. He said he would listen to what my terms were and then he would decide yes or no on the spot. Do you have any questions? Please don't start to cry," I said. I had heard a small whimper over the phone.

"I... I... I'm not crying. I just came. I wasn't touching myself or even remotely turned on before we spoke but I had an orgasm and my panties and jeans are soaked. I... uh... Is this even possible?"

She was in a bit of shock and to be honest so was I. The very idea of being thought of as property turned her on to the point of almost immediate orgasm. I was kind of relieved. I knew that meant she was going to be ok with this. My conditions weren't so rough that I was sure Jerry would be too. It seemed like a formality. After Jerry let us in and the hellos were passed out, I began to talk:

"OK Jerry, I only have three rules for you taking her over. Rule 1 is that there will be no pain just for pains sake. It has to be for pleasure, either yours of hers but there must be pleasure. Rule 2 she can call you anything but Sir. That's reserved for me. And Rule 3, she belongs to me. She always will. Just because I am giving you her master duties don't mean anything. I can always over ride you, or come take her back. If she calls me and tells me you hurt her for no pleasure, I will come take her back. If you decide to get rid of her she comes back to me so I can find her a suitable replacement. But she will always belong to me. Any questions?"

Jerry said "Just one. Is it ok if I fuck her without a condom? I hate those damn things."

"She is yours. That is up to you."

With that I took my leave. I guess things worked out well since Tracy never called.

Epilogue

Three years later, I was two states over visiting my sister. I had to swing by the local mall since I forgot to get her kid a birthday gift. I decided to do some window shopping since watching a bad clown was not my idea of fun. I had heard it, but couldn't imagine it was for me as the only people I knew in the state were at that party.

"Sir. Sir. SIR!!"

I turned around on the third sir to see Tracy standing there with a guy on her arm. She ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"It's so good to see you. Sir...I mean Steve. This is Frank, my Fiancée. Frank, this is Steve."

I shook his hand, congratulated them on the engagement and asked how she has been.

"I am doing well. If you got time for coffee, we can get a little caught up. Frank you said you had to hit up the sporting goods store. We will be in the food court having coffee. Just head over when you are done. Shall we?" Tracy said as she reached out and took my hand.

12