My Time with Tracy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we got our coffee and sat down, I said "I was sorry to hear about Jerry. He seemed like a really good guy. You two were only together for about 3 months right?"

"Yeah. It was a shame. He was supposed to come pick me up and when he didn't show or call for two days I headed over to his place. He had died of a heart attack while getting dressed to meet me. It seems a steady diet of booze, coke and Viagra is a bad combination."

"Well I don't do coke and my dick works just fine for now so I think I am good. Why didn't you call me to tell me he passed? I told you I would have found you a replacement."

"It just seemed like a good time to give it all up and start looking for a real relationship again. Jerry was fun but it wasn't the same as when I was yours. I never asked Jerry and he never offered but I have been wondering something since you gave me to Jerry. What did you get in return?"

"Jerry had two friends coming into town a week after I brought you to him. Two bisexual women from Europe that wanted a man to show them around and save them from constantly being hit on while they were here on vacation for a few weeks. When he got you, he told them something had come up but he had a guy who could fill in. It was none stop threesomes for about a month before they went home. I almost ended up like Jerry. Now I have a question for you. Does Frank know all your history?"

"Yes. About a week after he proposed, I felt guilty having said yes and he had no idea. I sat down and told him the whole story. He was ok with it. He gave me the whole everything that I had done made me who I am today speech. He really is a great guy."

"Hey babe, you almost ready? I don't want to cut this short but we need to get a move on," Frank said as he came up to the table.

I stood up, shook his hand and said "Congratulations. You really have a wonderful woman here."

He said "Thanks. And thank you for being such a good part of Tracy's life. I love the woman she has become. Happiest day of my life is the day she said yes."

I opened my arms and gave Tracy a big hug.

"Congratulations to you too. You deserve to be happy."

"The happiest day of my life is the day you said that I belong to you. And that I will always belong to you, Sir" she whispered in my ear, low enough so Frank couldn't hear.

She turned away without ever looking back at me. She grabbed Frank's hand, walked away and I never saw or heard from her again. She still had a phenomenal ass though.

END

12