My Times with Ijaz Ch. 01

Story Info
She has a crush on her handsome older neighbor.
5.9k words
4.24
89.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,201 Followers

I lay there on the couch, naked and sweating, with Ijaz biting me neck as he fucked me gradually. I grabbed his shoulder blades and let out a moan as he hit the right spot, sensed it and increased his tempo just a little.

"Oh Ijaz... this.... is...so....goooood." I moaned as he kept going. Ijaz stopped biting my neck and kissed me as he put my legs on his shoulder and penetrated me even deeper. My moan now turned into a holler as I sensed my orgasm approaching. The first ever orgasm while being fucked. "Don't stop... don't stop...don't stop.." I pleaded.

And he did not stop. He sped up even more, and kept going until he pushed me over the edge. I was screaming as the orgasm hit, and bucking wildly. Ijaz kept going, and I kept bucking for almost a minute until I finally went still and exhaled.

"Mind if I keep going?" Ijaz asked, and I smiled and gestured him to go on. He slowed down a bit and then kept going.

Five minutes later he was still fucking me like an unstoppable stallion and I felt another orgasm approaching......

----------------------------------------------

If I have to start my story about Ijaz, I guess I need to go all the way back. Back to when I was 10 years old. I was playing hopscotch with two other girls on the playground near our house and the boys were playing cricket nearby. Ijaz, or Ijaz uncle as I called him back then, was jogging on the ground as he did every evening. Ijaz was my next door neighbor and back then he must have been 35 years old. Anyway, coming to the point, one of the boys hit the ball very hard and it hit me straight on my ear and it started to bleed. All the boys and girls gathered around me as I was lying there bleeding from my ear. Ijaz noticed the commotion and came running up to where we were. He immediately picked me up in his hands, and took me home. My mom was home alone, and my dad was out of town, so Ijaz carried me to his car and took us to the hospital. At the hospital, the doctors treated me for a mild concussion. Not a very serious injury, even though I was 10 years old, and I was back home in 3 days. That incident made me think of Ijaz as my valiant rescuer, someone who painstakingly carried me to the hospital. That was the first time I felt something weird towards another guy. That was when my crush on Ijaz began.

As I grew up and entered my teens, I started talking men with the other girls. Most of the girls had a mild crush on Ijaz. And why wouldn't they? He was handsome, charming, nice, helpful, and carried out conversations with the youngest kids on the block with amazing expertise. He didn't talk down to us kids like other adults would. And yet he was able to talk to a 7 year old like a fellow 7 year old, and a 12 year old like a fellow 12 year old. So when we girls talked, we would often daydream about Ijaz falling in love with one of us. And they would always say to me, "Neha, you are the luckiest, because he actually carried you for so long when you were hurt." My minor accident that day was treated as some sort of a lucky stroke.

So we all progressed through our teenage years like any girls in India would. Having crushes, exploring feelings, even having some "affairs", but never quite going as far as girls in America would at that age. By the time I turned 18, and reached Class 12, I had had one "boyfriend", a classmate with whom I shared my first kiss and who gave me my first grope, before we "broke up" because we fought too much. By the time I turned 18, I had also blossomed and filled out a lot more than when I was 15 or 16, and started thinking of myself as a woman and not a girl. So one day when a jock named Salil asked me out, I accepted, and soon we were a couple.

All this while, my infatuation for Ijaz had only grown. We interacted pretty regularly, since he and his wife were very friendly with my parents. But whenever he and I talked, I would blush and try to get away using some excuse or the other. The other girls teased me about my infatuation and I argued back claiming I was over that childish crush. I would even point out to Salil, the handsome and suave jock that every other girl in school lusted after, as the actual "love of my life". Yet every time I saw Ijaz, my heart would beat even faster than the last time.

Coming back to Salil, he and I had a pretty good thing going. Within a week of us dating, we had oral sex, and within a month, we had gone all the way. Sex with him was a good experience only because I got a rush about having sex. But he never actually got me to orgasm, not even orally, because the poor guy was just not experienced enough. Since his parents lived in another town and he lived in a dormitory of sorts, it was easy to find a place to do it. But even as we had sex regularly, I kept pining for something more. And then one day, a small event happened which started the whole cataclysmic chain of events.

My mom was cooking and she ran out of salt so she asked me to go get a cupful of salt from Ayesha (Ijaz's wife). I took a small bowl and went to their house next door. I rang the bell, but no one answered. I rang it again, and there was no answer for a while. So I assumed no one was home and was about to turn back when the door opened. Ijaz was standing there, wet, with a towel wrapped around his waist, and his muscular torso fully displayed.

"Oh, Neha. Sorry, Ayesha is out of town and I was in the shower. How can I help you?"

Now, you know how I felt about Ijaz. Getting to see his wet half-naked body was like letting a kid loose in a candy store. Yet, I did my best to shift my gaze from his chest to his face, and blurted out,

"Salt!"

"What?" Ijaz asked, puzzled.

I thrust the bowl towards him and said "Mom has run out of salt. Could you please give me some?"

"Oh, absolutely. Come in." He took the bowl from my hands and walked to the kitchen. As he turned around and walked, he gave me a view of his well toned back tapering into a narrow waist. For a 42 year old, this man was in amazing shape. I tried hard not to be an obvious ogler. And I think I partly succeeded.

Ijaz walked back and handed me the bowl of salt.

"I must apologize for appearing in front of you like this. Please don't report me for child molestation. Hahaha." he joked.

"Hehehe. Thank you, Ijaz uncle", I said and turned back to walk home. My mind kept repeating "Ijaz uncle... Ijaz uncle.." as if to remind me how inappropriate it was for me to think of him the way I was thinking. But I could not get the picture of his well-built torso out of my head. I handed my mom the salt, went to my room, and immediately got naked. I teased my clit for a very short while, thinking of Ijaz, and I was already orgasming. And that was just the first one that day. Clearly, it would take a while before I could get Ijaz's image out of my head.

The next day, Salil took me to his room after school again. A few seconds after entering his room, we were kissing and groping, and within a few more minutes we were naked. I couldn't help thinking about Ijaz and started getting wet really fast. He got on top of me, and entered me with an unusual ease, something which seemed to surprise him a little.

"Wow, your pussy seems to be getting used to this." He said, and started thrusting without any rhythm or technique.

Now whatever Salil's sexual shortcomings, premature ejaculation wasn't one of them. He kept going for close to ten minutes, and I had my eyes closed and my hands wrapped around him. But obviously, you know who I was thinking about. I was imagining Ijaz on top of me, and that I was hugging his muscular body. Imagining how tight and cuppable Ijaz's ass would be, my hands drifted downwards and grabbed Salil's ass. He clearly enjoyed it and started thrusting faster. As he sped up even more, for the first time in my life I started sensing that I was approaching a vaginal orgasm. We both started breathing heavier as the tempo built up, and he yelled,

"Oh Neha!!!!"

"Oh Ijaz!!" I responded loudly.

"Oh Ne..." he stopped mid-yell. I suddenly realized what I had done and turned red with embarrassment.

"What did you say?" he said.

"Don't stop, keep going!" I tried to goad him and even thrust my pelvis upwards into his penis. But it did not work. He withdrew from me and sat up, looking about ready to explode with rage.

"Did you just call me Ijaz?" he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Salil, you are hurting me!" I shouted but he tightened his grip on my arm.

"Who the fuck is this Ijaz?? Are you cheating on me with some guy called Ijaz?" he hissed.

"No, Salil, don't be silly. It's not like that." I tried to shake his grip off but was unsuccessful.

"WHO IS IJAZ???" he yelled.

"My neighbor! Please let go of my arm!" I cried in pain. He let go of it and glowered at me.

"That middle aged Muslim guy who lives next door to you? You have been fucking him? Is that why your pussy seemed less tighter?"

"No Salil. I was just fantasizing about him. There's nothing wrong with that."

"I don't buy it, Neha. Tell me the truth. Have you been cheating on me? And with some middle aged Muslim asshole?" he yelled.

"No, I have not. And what does his being Muslim have to do with anything?" I yelled back.

"Don't argue with me." He got up and walked to the door. He stood there with his hand on his forehead for a few minutes.

"Get out, Neha." he hissed. "Put your clothes on and get the fuck out of here."

"Salil, you are over-reacting. Listen to me." I tried reasoning with him.

"GET OUT OR I WILL THROW YOU OUT MYSELF!" he yelled.

I realized there was no point in reasoning with him, so I get dressed at once and walked out of his room. Outside his room, a small crowd of guys from his dorm has formed, who had obviously come there because of the yelling.

"AND DON'T COME BACK!" Salil yelled as he slammed the door.

Crying, I ran down the stairs and went home. I felt angry at Salil but I was also angry at myself for yelling out Ijaz's name. I knew I had brought this upon myself, but Salil did not have to be such an asshole about it.

The next day, I did not feel like going to school. I told my parents I was not feeling very well, and since I was usually a very sincere student, they believed me and let me stay home. They gave me some paracetamol, asked me to sleep, and left for work, asking me to call them if I felt sicker. After they left, I pretty much stayed in bed crying. I even took a short nap, and woke up only when I heard the familiar sound of Salil's motorcycle engine. Delighted, I thought he had come to visit me and apologize, so I ran to the door.

But when i opened the door, I saw Salil drive by and stop his bike in front of Ijaz's home. I ran towards him and shouted,

"Salil, what the hell are you doing?"

"You shut up, slut! I am through with you. I am here to beat the hell out of this old fart for screwing around with my woman." he said and started walking towards the door.

"Salil, please don't create a scene. I beg of you. You are over-reacting!" I ran after him, but he was already at the door and banging on it like a maniac. I prayed and hoped that Ijaz and especially Ayesha would not be at home. I remembered Ijaz mentioning she was out of town and hoped she had not returned and that Ijaz himself was at work.

No such luck as the door opened, and Ijaz's worried face greeted us.

"What's with all the banging? Is something on fire?" he asked, "Oh hi, Neha. How are you? And who is.."

"Shut up, you asshole. I know what has been going on between you two." Salil yelled and shoved Ijaz. Ijaz staggered backwards, but grabbed a table.

"What?" he said, totally flummoxed. Salil walked in, and I followed him, closing the door behind us, not wanting to rouse the neighbors.

"How dare you screw around with my woman?" Salil yelled as he punched Ijaz on the face. Ijaz fell on the floor and put his hand on his cheek.

"Listen, boy. I have no idea who you are or who your woman is. Neha, what the hell is happening?" Ijaz said.

"Don't play dumb with me, you cocksucker." Salil pulled his hand back to land another punch, but this time Ijaz caught his fist in mid-air and pushed Salil back. Salil went sprawling on the floor. Ijaz was obviously much bigger and stronger than Salil, and it was obvious that the two surprise blows that he landed would be all for the day. Ijaz sprinted behind Salil, caught him in a headlock, pushed his hands down with his knees and said,

"OK. Now calm down and tell me what the hell you are talking about."

Salil kept struggling to break free of Ijaz's grip. Sensing a chance to speak, I said,

"This is my boyfriend Salil. He thinks you and I are having an affair."

"What? You and I?" Ijaz seemed puzzled as well as amused. He had subdued Salil completely by now who had stopped resisting. "Listen.... Salil, is it? I am going to let you go now if you promise not to attack me again. Let us talk like mature adults here. Agreed?"

"Hmpffff" Salil grunted his agreement. Ijaz let him go and he got up.

"Now, why on earth would you think that I would be having an affair with Neha?" Ijaz asked.

"You tell him, Neha." Salil spat at me.

"Well Ijaz the thing is...."

"Yes? Go on.." Ijaz looked at me quizzically.

"Yesterday when we were.... being... I mean doing.... stuff...."

"Doing stuff?" Ijaz sounded puzzled.

"This slut yelled out your name when we were having sex." Salil shouted.

"Okayyyy." Ijaz was quiet for a few seconds as he seemed to be processing the information. "Is that true, Neha?"

I nodded with my head down.

"Okay. Listen, Salil. I have no idea why Neha said out my name during sex. I didn't even know Neha was sexually active, much less have an affair with her. This is between you too. I assure you Neha and I are not having an affair."

"I don't believe you, you bastard" Salil yelled and lunged at Ijaz again. Ijaz caught in mid-lunge, easily grabbed two of his hands with one hand and grabbed his hair with another.

"Now you listen to me, you little runt." Ijaz said as he dragged him to the door. "I have tried to be as reasonable with you as I can. You come into my house, attack me and make some bizarre accusations which are not true. So your girlfriend said my name during sex. Well, you two shouldn't be having sex in the first place. You are too young. But even if you are, it is none of my business. Why did she say my name? I don't know. Maybe she was not satisfied with you. Or she had a slip of tongue. Either way, I don't give a damn."

Ijaz pushed Salil's head against the door, and continued,

"Now, if I was having an affair with this girl, I would admit it and not lie. I am man enough to admit to what I do. You need to be man enough to think things through. Now get out of my house before I break a bone in your body. And Neha, you get the hell out of here too. Both of you, get out!"

Salil and I walked silently towards his bike. He sat on it and started it,

"Salil, now will you please..." I said.

"Shut up, Neha. We are through. You wanna fuck old guys? Go ahead. Even if you are not fucking him, I dont want a girlfriend who thinks about someone else when we are in bed. Have a good life. And don't try talking to me at school".

With that he sped away before I could return his insults.

----------------------------------------------

That pretty much ended things between me and Salil. If we ever crossed each other in school, we would look past each other. What made matters even worse was, that Salil had told a lot of his friends that we broke up because I had been cheating on him with an older married man. So my reputation in the school, which had until then been quite normal, took a bad hit. Except for my close friends, I got the feeling that everyone was whispering behind my back as I passed by. People started acting very bitchily, and made my life hell.

I didn't really care much beyond a point about what others in the school thought, but the last things Ijaz said to me really bothered me. I was scared about what he thought about me. I didn't want him misunderstanding me or taking things the wrong way. In my mind, I was certain that though I had made a small mistake, I had not exactly committed a cardinal sin.

A week later I was walking home, and as I passed by Ijaz's house, I noticed he was standing at the door. This was the first time I had seen him since the recent explosive events. Our eyes met and I feebly smiled. He smiled back and started walking towards me. He came close to me and said,

"Listen, Neha. I really wanted to apologize about the way I yelled at you. I am really sorry. I hope you understand that it was your boyfriend I was mad at, and I took it out on you too. Please forgive me."

"You are too nice, Ijaz uncle. You don't need to apologize. It was my fault you had to go through all that." I replied.

"No, not at all. I understand how things can be at your age. Listen. I want to talk to you a bit more about what happened. I realize your boyfriend was a jerk, but there are some things we need to talk about, you agree?" he asked.

"Yes." I said, turning a deep shade of red. I realized he was probably referring to the fact that I had said yelled out his name in bed when I was with Salil. He was probably feeling awkward about it.

"Well, I have some work to finish right now. How about we meet for coffee tomorrow evening? Is that fine?" he queried.

"Yes, I am free tomorrow evening after school." I answered.

"Should I pick you up from your school? Then we can go to the Barista on Main Street."

"Nooooo." I answered a little alarmed. A middle aged man who was not my dad picking me up from school would set the tongues wagging even more. "I can meet you at the Barista directly."

"Okay, so.... 6 pm?" he asked.

"Sure."

--------------------------

When i got to the coffee shop, I saw Ijaz already sitting at a table. He gestured me over and I sat down opposite him. We first indulged in some small talk, he asked me what coffee I wanted, and got it for me. We spoke a bit about my parents, my school, recent movies and books etc. It seemed like a typical Ijaz conversation where he would put anyone totally at ease. After about an hour or so, there was a lull in the conversation, and Ijaz said to me with a serious look on his face,

"Well, Neha. Getting to the point. What happened between you and Salil."

"Yeah....." I squirmed in my seat.

"Is it true? Did you really say out my name while you were in bed with him?"

I nodded.

"I didn't even know you were sexually active. I mean I guess it is no surprise. You are 18 now. And I guess these days, kids are doing it at younger and younger ages. Do your parents know you are sexually active?"

"Well, my dad does not. Officially I haven't told my mom either, but I suspect she knows, since about a year back I was very insistent about getting on the pill. She has never asked me directly, but she knows me too well to not deduce what is happening in my life."

"Hmmm." Ijaz said. "So may I ask, why me?"

At that point I just started talking really fast. I admitted to him that I had a crush on him, and had one ever since I was 10. That I often fantasize about him. And that when I saw him in the towel the other day, it set my imagination running wild. Of course I said all this in a much more verbose and confused manner, in a monologue that lasted about five minutes. I ended by telling him that Salil wasn't exactly great in bed, so I was fantasizing about him to make it more pleasurable, and so said out his name by mistake.

"Does that make me a bad person, Ijaz uncle?" I asked, very close to tears.

"No it does not. Of course not. And really, you should stop calling me uncle. Just call me Ijaz. Your having such thoughts about me and thinking of me as uncle throws up all kind of unacceptable connotations." he smiled.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,201 Followers
12