My Times with Ijaz Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,201 Followers

"Hehe." I smiled. "Well, I just call you uncle. In my mind I just think of you as Ijaz."

"Good. Now listen to me. You are a smart girl, and I obviously don't need to tell you that nothing can happen between us. In fact I am not even sure if you want anything to happen."

"Of course not. I don't have anything in mind. It was just a schoolgirlish fantasy gone out of control. Trust me Ijaz, I have no intentions of coming between you and Ayesha auntie." I lied. Nothing would have given more please than to be involved with Ijaz. But I knew it was wrong.

"So this is just a fantasy?" he asked.

"Absolutely."

"Well, that's good. Nothing wrong with fantasizing about someone else during sex. Everyone does it, you know." he said.

"Really? Even you and Ayesha auntie?"

The smile disappeared from his face.

"Well Neha..... things between me and Ayesha aren't as hunky dory as they seem. We are more like roommates now than husband and wife." he said in an unhappy voice.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I did not know."

"Well, no one knows. To the world it seems like we are an ideal and happy couple. But things fell apart a couple of years ago when I discovered she was cheating on me."

"What??" I was shocked at the idea that any woman would want to be unfaithful to a perfect man like Ijaz.

"Well, yes. We have been married for over 15 years now, and some staleness does set in I guess. I still love her, and I think she loves me too, but not the same way. A couple of years ago I found out she was having an affair with her boss, who is a married man with kids. When i found out, we had a big fight, and I was tempted to divorce her. But her parents are really nice people. And her father has a heart condition. He is so happy that we two are happily married that if he finds out what his daughter has done and we get a divorce, it will certainly kill him."

"Oh." I said.

"Yes, so we are living in the same roof, but like roommates. Ever noticed how I tell people she is out of town so often? Well, those are the days that she usually goes to stay with her boss at this other house they have rented."

"That's horrible, Ijaz." I couldn't help feel sorry for him, and yet he gained even more respect in my eyes. Staying in a dead marriage for the sake of the father of a woman who broke his heart? Only a saint would be so selfless.

"I know. But hey, when life gives you lemon, you make lemonade. I focus my time on my other interests like painting, and tennis, and...." he stopped mid-sentence with a wistful look on his face.

"So haven't you... I mean don't you... I mean..." I stuttered.

"You want to ask if I have tried to find someone else? No Neha. I have not. One heartbreak is enough for me, and flings are just not my scene." he said. "Anyway, enough of my life story. I am glad we got things sorted out between us."

We got up and walked to his car. As he started driving towards our homes, he slapped his forehead and said,

"Oh shit, I forgot. I need to work on this file tonight. I need to pick it up from the office. You mind if we take a detour? It will only take about 10 minutes or so."

"No problem at all, Ijaz." I said.

"Do you want to call your parents and tell them you will be delayed by a little bit? They might worry." he asked considerately.

"Oh, no need for that. I told my parents I was going for a movie with friends. It is just 9. They don't expect me back until 11. And besides, I have my cellphone with me." I assured him.

We drove to his office which was just a few kilometres away in the old part of the city. He parked the car in front of a building, and said to me,

"You can come up if you want. This is not exactly the safest of neighborhoods for a pretty girl to be sitting alone in a car at night."

I looked around. There did seem to be a few unsavory characters loitering around and Ijaz had a point. So I walked up with him to his office. He unlocked the door and we walked in. Ijaz ran a small tax consultancy. So the office was not very big. It just had a reception area, with a couple of couches, and beyond that there were 2 offices, one Ijaz's and one his partner's. And there was a small area with about a dozen empty cubicles where the other staff worked. The office was completely empty, with not even a security guard in sight, which I found surprising for a tax consultancy which would have a lot of sensitive papers.

As if reading my mind, Ijaz said,

"Usually we have a night watchman, but he has taken a day off. So the office is dead as a graveyard. You can sit here in the reception area, and I will be back in a minute with the file." he said.

I plonked myself on the extremely comfortable couch. I leaned on its comfortable backrest and waited for Ijaz to come back. Sure enough, he returned in just under a minute with what looked like a huge box file.

"Wow, that looks heavy." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, it is a lot of work. And here's something funny." he sat down next to me and opened the file. The first page of the file had a lot of pictures of hindu gods and goddesses on it. "Look at how people inject gods even in their tax work."

We both laughed and he closed the file shut.

"You know Neha, I have been meaning to work on this file since yesterday. It is a very important account. If this work does not get done on time, we could lose their business. But I have been so distracted with what happened..."

"I am so sorry for all that, Ijaz." I said feeling horrible.

"Oh no no. Come on. I didn't mean to make you feel guilty. It isn't your fault. It's just that.... it has been a bad week." he said.

He put his head in his hands and said, "A lot of pressure at work... and plus Ayesha gone to live with her boyfriend for the week.... at times I wonder if life is worth it all.", his voice broke a little bit.

I had been so accustomed to seeing Ijaz as a strong, confident man that looking at him in this vulnerable state really tugged at my heart.

"Oh Ijaz, it will be alright." I said and put my hand on his shoulder. This was the first time I had touched him and even in that situation, a small jolt of electricity ran up my spine as I felt his taut muscular shoulder.

He put his hand on mine and let out a sigh.

"Sometimes I think I must have done really bad things in life and been a really bad person to deserve all this." he said.

"No, Ijaz. You are the most wonderful man I have ever seen. Life has just been unfair to you. You are too nice."

And I leaned forward and kissed him on his cheek. His musky aroma suddenly wafted up my nose and I kissed him on the cheek again and ran my hand up and down his back.

He paused a moment and turned his face towards me. Our eyes met, and somehow it just happened. I leaned forward again and kissed him on his lips. He kissed me back. Pretty soon we were locked in a tight embrace kissing each other. I pulled his shirt which was tucked into his pants, and put my hands under it. I ran my hands all over his back, digging my nails into it at intervals. Ijaz, emboldened by my response, put his hand under my top and pressed by my boobs over my bra.

Ijaz finally broke our kiss and leant back a bit. I tugged at the waist of his pants with a devilish grin on my face and he unbuckled his belt. I unzipped his pants and took out his dick, which was about half erect. I got off the couch and kneeled on the ground in front of him taking his circumcised penis into my mouth. It tasted a bit salty, and looked different from Salil's uncircumcised penis. Pretty soon I was sucking on it as if it was my first ever lollipop.

"Ahhh.." Ijaz said as he put his hands on my head and guided his dick deeper into my throat. Then he took his right hand off my head and pushed the straps of my bra off my shoulder. I took a small break from sucking his dick and pushed my top and bra all the way down to my waist, exposing my breasts for him. He fingered my nippled as I continued sucking on his dick. I realized that sucking on an uncircumcised dick is a bit more enjoyable. The bulbous head is perfect for licking and manipulating and it was a joy not to be tonguing a foreskin.

Ijaz meanwhile continued playing with my nipples and pressing my boobs. A few minutes later he tugged at my head and motioned me to get on the couch. I stood up and lay down on the couch with my legs in the air and my right hand feeling my pussy. It was wetter than it had ever been. Ijaz sat on the couch next to me, with his fingers on his erect dick.

"I don't have a condom on me." he said.

"That's OK. I am on the pill, remember. And I trust you would tell me if you had any diseases." I replied.

"I don't." he said and grabbed my legs in each hand. He bent down and kissed me, with our chests touching, and gradually entered me. I was in heaven as his dick slowly worked its way deep into my pussy, even as our tongues continued to play with each other. He started pumping me with slow but deep strokes, in sharp contrast to Salil who would just start pumping in top gear right away. Ijaz kept going, gradually building up his tempo, and kissing me all the time, on the lips, on my neck and on my ears. After a while he started biting me on my neck, and I loved it.

I lay there on the couch, naked and sweating, with Ijaz biting me neck as he fucked me gradually. I grabbed his shoulder blades and let out a moan as he hit the right spot, sensed it and increased his tempo just a little.

"Oh Ijaz... this.... is...so....goooood." I moaned as he kept going. Ijaz stopped biting my neck and kissed me as he put my legs on his shoulder and penetrated me even deeper. My moan now turned into a holler as I sensed my orgasm approaching. The first ever orgasm while being fucked. "Don't stop... don't stop...don't stop.." I pleaded.

And he did not stop. He sped up even more, and kept going until he pushed me over the edge. I was screaming as the orgasm hit, and bucking wildly. Ijaz kept going, and I kept bucking for almost a minute until I finally went still and exhaled.

"Mind if I keep going?" Ijaz asked, and I smiled and gestured him to go on. He slowed down a bit and then kept going.

Five minutes later he was still fucking me like an unstoppable stallion and I felt another orgasm approaching. I started letting out deep moans again, and he said,

"Another one?"

I nodded, and he said, "Just tell me when and we can cum together."

Ijaz kept battering my pussy for another minute or so and I said "Yes now...". At this point he was pounding me so fast, it felt as if he was being powered by an industrial strength motor. The second orgasm hit and it was so much more intense than the first one that if someone had heard my howls they would have thought I was getting killed. Ijaz was also groaning as he shot a load deep into me.

A few moments, he lay on top of me, both of us breathing heavily.

"That was just... divine, Ijaz." I said. He kissed me and we lay there in each other's arms.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,201 Followers
12